GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-09-02

IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm) Empty
PostSubject: IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm)   IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:01 pm

Principle:Hello Everyone and welcome IZA. I hope u like the school we have 10 floors in this building and 20 floors in the dorm building.This school is the best in the world Academicly and in performing arts.With all this stuff comes a whole new resposibility and decipline. u have 10 strikes and your out!Well i hope u like the school and enjoy the rest of your day bye.

Chazz:I'm so glad to come to this school.

Bash:Hello Chazz. I'm Bash. Will you be my friend?

Chazz:as he thinks about that question he answeres "alright what class ur going to?"

Tem:Yeah because my first hour class is spell/dark arts

Chazz:wow whoopy mines is history

Bash:These are mine
Major: Journalism,Music Technology, Visual Arts
Optional: Martial arts, Power/spell of the dark arts, Weapon battle

((we have five minutes after the bell to get to our class.))

Bash:How long till the bell rings?

((5mins later))

bell rings!

Chazz: I'm off to class bye

Tem:hmm.........

Glacierat:Hello, I am still in school. What are the time periods of this school?

Tem:while Tem was walking to his class he noticed someone asked a question.
"well the teacher will tell us. today is odd classes 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 which class u have first?"

Glacierat:How am I supposed to be on the internet at 8:00 due to the fact that I am in school at that time.

((an hour passed))

tem:hmm...i'm done next class come on

(GM)(God Master)
The Bell Rings It's time for your next hour class 3rd hour

-----------------

Chazz:Alright i'm out of this class I wonder should I also sign up for dueling?

Chazz walks down the hall thinking

-----------------

Tem:Dueling hmm......I going to audition this hour

Tem run towards the duel audition room.

Teacher: we will began our exams u will be dueling the exam teachers.

exam teacher: lets begin first is.......Bash. will u come to the stage and duel.
__-----------------

Tem:oh exam teachers i wonder what cards they have and i wonder if there challenging.

Glacierat:Come on somebody I want to duel!

Exam teacher: then u came to the right place I will and begin your exam. First I set 2 cards face down and set a card in defence mode It's your move Bash.

------------------------

Tem: Let's see how good u are Bash

Tem looks at the duel

Glacierat:I play Nobleman of Crossout. I set a card and activate Harpie's Feather Duster. Your Move!

Exam teacher: hmm....not bad but now i draw I play pot of greed and set 1 cards facedown then i play polimerization to create cyber end dragon in atk mode atk your lp directly you lose!

-------------------
Tem:Hm... did he lose?

--------
Chazz:I'm here who's dueling and it looks like he might of lose dont know though

Glacierat:Oh I forgot to mention that I set a couple of cards and I activated Sakeretsu on your cyber end dragon oh and that set card was a scapegoat. Smile oh by the way you attacked my treeborn frog it goes to my graveyard and is special summoned to my side of the field during my standby phase, I then tribute it and summon Zaborg the Thunder Monarch and destroy the face-down monster and attack you for 2400 points your are now at 5600 Life Points.

Exam teacher:Good move Bash your skills are wonderful but then now i activate metal seal this card allows me to deactivate all cards effect on the field for one turn as long as my cyber end dragon's on the field so u lose.

-----------
Tem:whoa! affraid that exam teacher is good better that i thought

Chazz:Yeah I agree he's incredible!

((were playing by 4000lp))
Exam teacher: No I lost. Good job you past the test u are in Obelisk blue! congrats!

------------------
Tem:Whoa he's good but who's next to test?

Chazz: Congrats Glacierat u did excellent!But watch me get a better score!

Glacierat:Thanks my brother and I are adding to this deck it has taken at least a good six months.

Chazz:hmm... your deck is really good.where is your bro. is he signing up for dueling?

Tem:hmm.......

Glacierat:He got mad and walked off,

(Dueling Room)
(Adrian)
I entered the audition room. A boy named Bash has defeated the Exam teacher. "I will go next" I said as i walked upon the stage.

Exam teacher: ok let the test begin, First i play gagagigo in atk mode then i set 2 cards face down end my turn.

-----------
Chazz: hey Bash u think Adrian my cousin can defeat this exam teach?

Tem:Knowing Adrian he will

Bash:Yes, probably but only the best will suffice victorious.

Adrian:"I draw!, perfect ,I play Light's destiny. For 1 turn I can summon up to 3 monsters from my deck to the field. Now come fourth my 3 blue eyes white dragon's. This duels over! I play mystical space typhoon on that face down card and then i play reigeki!. Your monster's destroyed now my 3 blue eye's atk! You lose!. I walk off the stage to see my score.

exam teacher: Congrats on your victory! u so far have the highest score! welcome to obelisk blue!

------------
Chazz:hmm..........Tem will be next

Tem:what I will?

exam teacher: Now lets Began our exam! I draw i play 2 cards facedown and activate polimerization! to create cyber end dragon end.

Bash:I draw. I play pot pf greed. I activate Giant Trunade, and set a card. Then I activate Raigeki. Then I set 4 spell or trap. and end my turn.

Tem noticed the guy jumped in.

Tem:hey you had your turn now it's mine. okay now that settled lets duel. First I set 2 cards face down then...

Bash:Tem where is the rest of your turn?

((tem pauses to think))

Tem:(Man......this is so awesome but i need to keep my cool) Then I activate polimerization to make elemental hero Flame wingman in atk mode go.

------------
Exam teacher:very well then I will play Gagagigo in atk mode, Cyber end dragon atk your monster! then I atk directly!

------
Tem:wont work because i activate mirror force to destroy your monsters! destroyed say bye bye punk my turn I play axe of despare on flame wingman! atk your field directly! your defeate is close.(900Lp)

---------------
Exam teacher:Now I draw and play dark hole destroy all monsters! then I play monster reborn to reborn my cyber end dragon to the field atk directly!

-----
Tem:Nope, I play mirror wall! your atk was stoped and cut in half! at a cost of 2000 lp! Now my move I will destroy mirror wall and set one card facedown go

---------
exam teacher: I draw,I atk directly with cyber end dragon! lose

-------
Tem:Man this was close I activate sakuretsu armor destroyed! Now my move I summon luster dragon in atk mode and that it for me

----------
Exam teacher: now I atk with Cyber end dragon! go (1900lp)

---------
Tem:Now it's my move I play tremendous fire! I lose 500lp(1400lp), and you lose 1000lp (0lp) you lose!

--------
Exam teacher:congrats, you are a slifer red!
-----
Tem:What!, all man
------
Chazz:ha, your in the lowest ranking i'm going to beat that!
------
exam teacher:That's all the auditions today it's time for lunch!

((Chazz walks out of the dueling room with his new friend bash.))

Chazz:sigh...... I thought I was going to go but oh well. anyways what are u getting for lunch bash?

Adrian:I looked at my cousin heading to lunch. " lets see what do i want to eat?" Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://gtxwarrior.forumotion.com
Guero
Chunin
Chunin
Guero

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm)   IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:23 am

cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781

PostSubject: Re: IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm)   IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:08 pm

Yeah same here^^ cat
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

Number of posts : 348

PostSubject: Re: IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm)   IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:24 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
https://gtxwarrior.forumotion.com
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm)   IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:58 am

IZA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm)   IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IKA (the beginning; from Chaos realm)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Generald Board :: Storyboard-
Jump to: