GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Rp

Go down 
+3
Shadow
R@ch
inuyasha43
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:56 pm

Kakashi is impressed, but not phased

He then says "Ah, I see you know the chidori, but don't even think you have me scared"
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:59 am

Haru jumped off the tree and onto the ground. He gave a glare towards Kisame "Kisame Hoshigaki, the betrayer of the Mist Village. Never thought I would see you in person. Guess it would be an honor to kill you." He held his kunai up ready to attack him.

Yukiko finally saw Haru and stopped. She saw him face-to-face with Kisame. That's Kisame. Haru wouldn't be able to beat him alone, she thought as she began to perform hand signs. "Ice style, Icy Mist Justu!" A mist surrounded the village and everyone in the area. That should help you now. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up, but I'll try and make it till the end of your battle.
Back to top Go down
Guero
Chunin
Chunin
Guero

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:49 am

Name:Adrian
Village: Rain
Headband Location:
Appearance:Tall, wears black and white ninja robes.
Special sword: light's Destiny (Guillotine swrod)
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:21 am

Kakashi was distracted and let Itachi slip away, angrily saying "Damnit! Where did he go?" Meanwhile, he sees Mikau speeding his way. Kakashi shouts, "Mikau!" "Yes Kakashi sensei?" "Did you happen to see where Itachi went?" "No sir sorry, I'll work on it but right now I have to find my clones. They seem to be chasing someone"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:59 pm

Aqua then says, "Hey Kakashi, did you forget about me?" Aqua uses one of his techniques, (I can't think of a name for it but what it does it turns everything pitch-black), and then relaxes, knowing that Kakashi would be trapped unless he used the Chidori or some other justsu to create light, which would lead Aqua right to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:27 pm

One of Mikau's shadow clones throws a kunai at Aqua's head (But it didint stick), making him lose focus. Kakashi lets out a sigh of relief and pulls his own kunai out, ready to lunge at Aqua
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:57 pm

Aqua had doged the kunai becuase he saw it before the person had thrown it, and so he had stayed on focus....

(remember part of my sign up is one of the eye things (cant think atm))
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:19 am

(Walks in) whats going on?
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:35 pm

Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 10:01 pm

(The Dragonic eye makes me able to create chakra systems(which messes up the byakugan) see the chkra sytems, make a chakra shiweld, and see everywhere around me.... which made me dodge your clones throw)
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:39 pm

Kakashi lunges at Aqua. "Nows my chance!"
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:29 pm

(She moved out the way) oh no, there fighting....what bad timing..I must get away.. (She throws a smoke bomb covering the whole field)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:21 pm

((Uhh the entire field is covered in shadows..... smoke wont show...)) Aqua dodges Kakashi and thrw's him into a tree with rasengan.
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:04 pm

Kakashi is angered, and confused. "Damnit! Whats going on?! I cant see! Who's that?"

Meanwhile, Mikau is getting closer to the "Treehopping menace"

"I'm getting closer now, hey! You! Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 1:05 am

Aqua runs up and kicks Kakashi in the stomach, sending him flying into another tree.... and says, "Hmm, what was that, did you say that I didn't phase you? How about now?"
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:03 pm

Kakashi replies "Of course your phasing me now, using this cowardly technique. But I will get you"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:36 pm

Aqua replied, "Oh it's cowardly, eh?" Okay then, Aqua used another technique that takes the Shadow's and turn them into sword's that can cut through people (Thousand Blade Shadow) and said, "Is this a cowardly technique too?" Aqua sent the Blade's right at Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:57 pm

Kakashi reacts fast, CHIDORI! He he shoots a blast at the swords, disintegrating them. "I'll teach you about using cowardice techniques at me!" He throws a few stars at Aqua, then makes some shadow clones and spreads out
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:20 pm

Aqua jumps up on top of a tree before th stars can hit him and says, "Man, Shadow clones don't work on someone who CONTROLS the shadows. "Shadow Disentegration." Kakashi's Shadow Clone's Disappear, and then Aqua re-uses the Shadow Cloud technique and says, "'ey Kakashi, don't even think about using your Sharingan, becuase it won't work on my techniques, Itachi should know, he's tried it a buncha times.

Last edited by on Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:22 pm

"Damn, looks like im in a tough situation, what should I do?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:25 pm

Aqua replys and says, "I don't know, maybe admit defeat and leave your village in disgrace of losing?"
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:34 pm

Kakashi gets angered "Yeah right, I wouldnt throw my life away like that. You sick loser"

Then, he runs behind a tree, waiting for Aqua to get closer
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:36 pm

Aqua sees Kakshi with his dragonic eye and grabs him by his lg, pulls him down, beats him up, then pops back up. (One of the moves off of Clash of the Ninja lol.)
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:38 pm

*Poof of smoke* "It was a clone! I thought you knew better!" He comes down from the air extremely fast and gives Aqua a heel kick (Like the one that Naruto did to Jake)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Aqua says, "It couldn't have been one, becuase I removed all of them." But anyways, Aqua jumped up and kicked Kakashi in the head beforen he could kick him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Rp   Naruto Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Rp
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: