GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Lab

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:20 pm

Professor: Hello, welcome to the world I am Professor Nemiko Henomoto. But most people just call me the pokemon professor. I'll be ble to provide you with information through out the rp. Here in the Solain reigon we have 12 starter pokemon we can you choose from. They are:
Totodile Pokemon Lab Totodile
Treecko Pokemon Lab Treecko
Torchic Pokemon Lab Torchic
Squirtle Pokemon Lab Squirtle
Chimchar Pokemon Lab Pokemon24
Bulbasaur Pokemon Lab Bulbasaur
Chikarita Pokemon Lab Z
Mudkip Pokemon Lab Mudkip
Charmander Pokemon Lab Charmander
Piplup Pokemon Lab Piplup-79147
Turtwig Pokemon Lab Pokemon3
Cyndaquil Pokemon Lab Ani155
You will also be given this high tec. pokedex, 10 pokeballs and a map of the whole region.
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:22 am

Julia:(walks in) Hey proffessor....Im ready for my pokemon!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:28 am

Proffessor: Ah, you must be a new trainer... Im Proffessor Henomoto. Now as you can see, these are the pokemon you can choose from. *she walked over to a computer that had a huge screen showing all the pokemon. Go on, pick one to be your partner...

Larck: *she looked at her map then back at the huge building.* Well this looks like the place... *she walks in.* Hello?... Is anyone here? *she walked into the room and she saw the proffessor and a female trainer.* Um... Am I too late?

Proffessor: Oh no, in fact come on over and pick your pokemon. By the way, what are your names?...

Larck: Oh, my name is Larck. *she said with a smile.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:08 pm

Claire opens the door. She walked in and closes the door behind her. The beginning trainer starts to walk around the place, trying to find the professor. Soon she glances at two other trainers and the professor herself. "Hello, I'm Claire. I want to become a Pokemon trainer please."
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:20 am

Mikau is having a hard time looking for the lab. He asks a local to show him. After finally reaching it, he is greeted by proffesor's aide. He walks down to the lab itself and sees several female trainers. (Mikau is very shy, forgot to mention that in the start)

*Gasp, then says this to himself* "Oh no! Look at all the girls here, I feel so weird! Ok, don't act like a wimp. Just don't look at them unless they talk to you"

"Um, hello, proffesor? I would like to get a Pokemon pl-please...."

He starts twiddling with his fingers
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:26 pm

Professor Henomoto: *she looked at all the new trainers* Its a full house today. Alright *She had a huge smile on her face.* So you two need to pick your pokemon... think long and hard...

Larck: *she looked at all the pokemons pictures as they appear on the screen.* Hm... this is hard... should I pick a water or fire?... But what about grass?... Huh?... *she seen a blue pokemon go by the screen.* Professor, go back!!!

Professor Henomoto: Alright... *she went back.*

Larck: I want that one!!! *she pointed to the blue pokemon.*

Professor Henomoto: If you say so... though I worn you, this one is sturborn... *she pressed a few buttons then out poped a pokeball.* Here it is... your Piplup.

Larck: Alright... my very first pokemon!!!

Professor Henomoto: What about you guys?...

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Claire smiled as she began to view the Pokemon. Ok Claire, just say the name of the fire type you wanted. She faced the Professor. "Alright, I made my decision. I want Torchic."
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:01 pm

Mikau studies the Pokemon available until a few of them catch his eye

"I-I'm not sure... um... Huh!? Hey! I saw some of these in Johto! Please give me a Chikorita!"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Professor Henomoto: Sure thing... *she presses a few buttons, then out poped two pokeballs.* Claire, this pokemon is very proud... just to let you know... as for you Mikau, your pokemon is very kind hearted...

Larck: This is sooo cool... we all have pokemon...

Professor Henomoto: One more thing... I don't usually do this, but I like this group of trainers... so my gift to you all... *she handed them boxes* These are the lastest models of the pokedex... I want you all to fill these pages up and--- *she interrupted by a boy with red hair who swings the doors open.* Huh?...

Boy: Alright Grandma, i'll take my Charmander now...

Professor Henomoto: Um... and you are?...

Boy: Huh?... *he lifted his sun glasses off his face.* Hey your not old... *he then looked at all the girls who beat him to the lab.* Huh?!... How did all these girls beat me here?!...

Professor Henomoto: Young man... your name...

Boy: Oh, right... Im Rentan Itsuya... and I take it your Professor Henomoto...

Professor Henomoto: Thats right... so your also a new trainer... you say you want a Charmander?... Good choice since it has a firey attitude like you... *she pressed the buttons then the Charmander came out.* Here...

Rentan: Cool... *he walked over to Larck.* So I see they let babies have pokemon too...

Larck: Hey!!

Rentan: Listen up Larckie... and the rest of ya... im gonna be the best... me and Charmander will destroy those who get in our way! Im out of here! *he puts his sunglasses back on.* Huh?... *he lifts his glasses up again.* Whats this?... *Nice pokedex... its mine now!!! *he snatched Larcks pokedex then he ran out the door.*

Larck: Uh?!... Hey that was mine!!! *sigh*

Professor Henomoto: Its alright... here... *she gave Larck another pokedex.* Now you all should get going... you won't get anywhere standing here...

Larck: Your right... *she said with a smile.*

Professor Henomoto: If im not mistaken... the town nearest here is Sarence town... thats where the first gym is. Also the first contest... route 101 is where you should start.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:34 am

Claire was handed her Torchic and her Pokedex. She smiled and bowed. "Thank you professor." The blue haired trainer walked to the door. "Good luck with your journey, all of you." She opened the door and left, closing it behind her.
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:51 pm

"What a jerk! That red haired punk. He reminds me of this guy I met in Johto a long time ago...."

"Thank you Professor, very much. Good luck everyone! I hope we cross paths soon!"

He smiles, and looks down at his Chikorita's Pokeball.

"Don't worry Chikorita, I'm a nice guy."

He walks out of the lab.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:13 am

Elu: Hello?...*She entered the pokemon Lab.* Is anyone here? *she walked around for a minute.* Hm... Thats what I get for over sleeping... *she walked into the testing area then she looked at a test tube.* I wonder what this stuff is... *she picks up the test tube.*

Professor Henomoto: Is someone in here?

Elu: Uh?!... *she drops the tube and the mixture pures out.* Oh no!!!... *she tries to wipe it up as the foot steps came closer, she tried to hurry.*

What are you doing down there?...

Elu: Huh?!... *she looks behind her.* Oh!!! *she jumps up.* You must be the lab of the professor... I mean the professor of the lab, Im a new pokemon who needs a trainer... I mean Im a new trainer who needs a pokemon... I... hm... can I have my starter?...

Professor Henomoto: *she laughs* Sure you can... but first, whats your name? And talk slowly this time...

Elu: My name is Ezulu Itsuya. But you can call me Elu...

Professor Henomoto: Itsuya... why does that name sound familuar?... *she thinks then the image of Rentan pops in her head.* You wouldnt happen to be related to a red head oy named Rentan would you?

Elu: He's my brother...

Professor Henomoto: Oh... well at least you have a better first impression... Now Elu follow me. *The Professor leads Elu down the hall.* Alright, what pokemon do you want to shape your destiny with?

Elu: *she smiles* Mudkip please!!

Professor Henomoto: *she pressed the buttons. then out poped a pokeball.* Here you go.

Elu: Alright!!! I very first pokemon!!!! I promise, i'll become strong. Me and Kippie!! *she starts to run out of the door.*

Professor Henomoto: Wait... you'll need this... *she hands Elu a pokedex.* Fill up those pages while your at it. It will become helpful.

Elu: Thank you, I will!!! *she runs out the lab.*
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:47 am

Julia:Wow.....theres only a few pokeballs left....(She walks towards the professor) I bet the pokemon i wanted are gone by now.... Sad ...

Justin: Now don't be such a crybaby you whimp!

Julia: Don't call me a whimp Justin!....There was just tears in my eyes...that's all...(She wipes her face) now...let just get this over with...(she grabs a pokeball from the desk not knowing which pokemon she has chosen) Okay...this will be my very first Pokemon!!!

Justin:*sighs* You don't even know whats inside that pokeball....

Julia: That's okay...I bet i got the pokemon i wanted anyways....

Justin: Whatever..(he walks over to the professor) Can i select a starter pokemon since im going with my sister?
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:45 am

Professor Henomoto: *she giggles* Are you sure you dont want me to get your pokemon for you?... *she looks at Justin* Oh and of course you can have your starter pokemon. Also, both of you take a pokedex. Now which pokemon do you want?
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:47 am

Julia: Thanks professor but I have a good feeling about this pokemon!! Very Happy

Justin:Let's see..what do i want...I'll go with Treeko! If you still have him...
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:37 am

Professor Henomoto: *the woman smiles at both of the children. Then she directed her speech to Justin.* Of course I do. *she pressed a few buttons then a pokeball poped out.* Here you are. I trust you two will get along. Now hurry, hurry, there are already some trainers ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:06 pm

Julia: Oh yeah i forgot......We are behind...

Justin:Yea, that means MOVE IT NOW! (he runs out the pokemon lab pulling his sister)

Julia:Wow, you are really persistent Justin...

Justin:I just don't wanna be to far behind..you know!

Julia:lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lab   Pokemon Lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Lab
Page 1 of 1