GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Route 101 (road to Perlight town)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:58 am

Rentan: *he smiles* You really are stupid arent you... I wasnt asking you for a battle. I was demanding it!!

Larck: *she let out a sigh of relief* Good... at least Piplup is okay. *she looks at Rentan then at Daisuke* Rentan really believes he can beat him. I wonder if Daisuke will give him a chance...

Rentan: So when will you get your butt handed to ya?!...

Female trainers Voice: Thats not gonna happen anytime soon.

Rentan: That voice... *he turns around.*

F.T: Your such a meanie Tan-Tan, why must you be so forceful?

Larck: Elu!!

Elu: Larckie?... Is that you? So you did become a pokemon trainer?

Larck: Her too?...

Rentan: Ezulu, what do you want?!

Elu: You purposely left me at home sleep!!!!

Rentan: I couldnt let you beat me at getting a pokemon.

Elu: Well it doesnt really matter now. But what does matter is that im here and you want a battle. How about it? Your Charmander vs My Kippe.

Rentan: Sorry... but I wont challenge girls... unless their a gym leader. *he looks at Daisuke.* The only person im challenging is you!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Claire grinned. Won't challenge girls?! That jerk!

Daisuke smirked. "The forcing type I see huh? Fine, I'll battle, but I'll warn you, I won't go easy on you." He walks over to the door and was about to exit the Pokemon Center to battle outside. "Oh yeah, should I use my strongest Pokemon or go easy on you?"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 am

Rentan: *he blinked* He asked me like im gonna tell him to go easy on me. You should already know that answer... BRING EM ALL ON!!!!!

Larck: *sigh* This will be easy for Daisuke. *she looked at Claire.* Are you going to watch the battle Claire?

Elu: I know I am... I wanna see my brother get schooled. *she looked at Claire.* I don't remember seeing you around town. Im Ezulu, but you can call me Elu. *she smiled*

Rentan: *he marched outside making sure he put on his sunglasses.* Three on three battle... that sound good to you?

Larck: He already has three pokemon?!... I only have Piplup... well I need to get it to listen to me first...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:20 pm

"Alright, your call kid."

Claire looked over at Elu. "That's strange. I never saw you either. It doesn't matter anyway right?" She laughs. "Hi, I'm Claire," she said walking outside. "I don't know what Rentan is thinking. He's going against an experienced trainer."

Daisuke took a Pokeball from his belt. "Aron, you're first!" He threw the Pokeball into the air and as it opened a gray Pokemon appeared.

"Ar!"

"Aron?" Claire took her Pokedex out and pointed it at Aron.

*Aron, the Iron Armor Pokemon. It usually lives deep in mountains. However, hunger may drive it to eat railroad tracks and cars.*
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Larck: *she pulled out her pokedex*

Pokedex: Aron, the Iron Armor Pokemon. It is cladded in steal armor. A new suit of armor is made when it evolves. The old is discarded is salvaged as metal for making iron parts.

Elu: *she looks at Larck and Claire.* Cool, that lady gave you two a pokedex too.

Rentan: Alright... lets start with Zigzagoon... *he through the pokeball and out popeda brown and white pokemon.*

Larck: Zigzagoon?...

Pokedex: Zigzagoon, the tinyRaccoon pokemon. The hair on its back is bristly. It rubs the hard back hair on trees to leave its territorial markings. It may play dead in a battle to fool its enemies.

Rentan: *he had his hands in his pockets* Zigzagoon, tackle...

Zigzagoon: Za-Goon!! *it chages towards Aron*

Rentan: This is already an unfair match up, normal type attacks arent that effective to steel... I guess we'll have to wing it!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:10 pm

Daisuke smirked again. "Aron, Harden." Aron began to stiffen its muscles. The tackle made contact and pushed Aron about 3 feet.

"Normal attack? Rentan has a disadvantage in this battle because he chose Zigzagoon. Why would he do that? Does he have any other Pokemon that can defeat Aron?" She was puzzled, but continued to watch.

"Aron, Mud-Slap."

Aron began to dig a small, shallow hole. "Ar!" Aron slapped the mud that it found in the hole at Zigzagoon.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:57 am

Rentan: Hm... *he watched as his pokemon got hit with mud.* It should have dodged it... Zigzagoon, Headbutt...

Zigzagoon: Zag!! *The pokemon charged head first towards Aron but because of the previous mud slap it missed by a few inches.*

Rentan: Grrr... *he holds out his pokeball.* Return... Zigzagoon...

Larck: He called back his pokemon?... But why?

Rentan: Poochyena... prove yourself to me.

Poochyena: *the pokemon let out a howl.*

Rentan: Alright... try howling... *the pokemon howled, increasing its attack.*

Larck: *she poped out the pokemon.*

Pokedex: Poochyena, the bite pokemon. This pokemon is has a persistent nature, it chases its chosen prey until it is exhausted.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:26 pm

"Why did he switch? Zigzagoon only missed once," said Claire still puzzled.

Hm, Poochyena this time. What's his strategy? "Alright Aron, head in for a Tackle!" Aron began to charge in for a tackle.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Rentan: Poochyena, dodge it. *the pokemon barely dodged the attack.* Alright thats good, now---

U.V: Now is the timw to shut up and listen!!

Rentan: Huh?!...

Larck: Who was that?!... *she looked around.*

Woman: Prepare for trouble...

Man: Make it double...
(The two people were silhouette)

Woman: To pretect the world from devstation

Man: To unite all people within our nation.

Woman: To danounce the evils of true and love

Man: To extend our reach to the stars above

Woman: Jessie!

Man: James!

Jessie: Team Rocket Blast off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Pokemon: Meowth, thats right!!

Larck: *she blinked.* Did that pokemon just talk?!...

Elu: Uh?!... I know them, their Team Rocket!!!

Jessie: How did you ever guess?

Larck: Team Rocket?... *she looked at Elu.*

Elu: Team Rocket is an evil group of people who love to steal trainers pokemon. What do you want?!

Meowth: Hey Jess, check it out... these arent the twerps...

James: Your right, these are different twerps...

Jessie: It doesnt matter, their still twerps with pokemon.

MeowthL That we can steal!!! *he looks at Daisuke* Hand over the pokemon!!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Claire glared at Team Rocket. "They want to steal our Pokemon?! I won't let that happen. Go-" At the last second she remembered her Torchic was still in the Pokemon Center. "Oh yeah, Torchic's in the Pokemon Center."

Daisuke took another Pokeball out. "Alright, let's go-"

"Hold it Daisuke." Naomi appeared from the bushes. "You still got a Pokemon battle to finish after this. I got nothing better to do so I'll take care of them."

"Were you in the bushes this whole time?"

She scratched her head. "Yeah, kinda... That doesn't matter now. Alright Team Rocket, I'm your opponent. Go, Dragonair!" Naomi threw her Great Ball in the air and as it opened, a dragon like Pokemon appeared.

"It a Dragonair!" Claire took out her Pokedex again.

*Dragonair, the Dragon Pokemon. If its body takes on an aura, the weather changes instantly. It is said to live in seas and lakes.*

The brown haired female smiled. "Dragonair, Thunder."

Electricity began to form around the blue dragon. "Dra-goNAIR!" Thunder erupted from its body and it quickly moved straight at Team Rocket.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:04 am

Larck: Wow that Dragonair is strong...

Team Rocket: It looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!!! *they fly into the air.*

Elu: Well Im glad thats over... Now the battle can continue. *she looks at Rentan who was half way down the road.* Huh?!... Where are you going?!

Rentan: This battle is over.

Larck: Over?... But neither of them lost a pokemon.

Rentan: I don't have time to waste, battling trainers who hang around losers like you 3 [Elu, Claire, and Larck.] See ya. *he walks down the road.*

Elu: Figures... he always jolts like that... I can't even see him winning any badges they way he does things.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Daisuke sighed. "Wouldn't matter anyway. Kid would of lost."

Naomi smiled. "Great job Dragonair." She returns the dragon. "Sorry, I knew something was going to happen in the Pokemon Center so I hid for a little while."

He picked up Aron. "Excellent work Aron. Return." Aron returned in the Pokeball." What's Rentan's problem anyway?"

Claire shrugged. "Don't know, Elu knows Rentan more than anyone else here since she's his sister."

"Well, I got to get going now. Got to get the first badge before that brat does." Naomi began to walk away. "Later everyone!" she said as she left the group.

"I'm going to stay a while and catch more Pokemon in the area before heading to town. Good luck and let's meet again." With that said, Daisuke left as well.

"Guess they're gone. I got to stay here until Torchic wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:53 am

Elu: *she shook her head.* Rentan sure is making quite an impression on the other trainers. Though I dont think its a good one...

Larck: So Elu, where are you off to?

Elu: Don't know... I want to catch more pokemon. I gotta beat my brother.

Larck: Hm... well I understand. I gotta become better too. All my siblings are good pokemon trainers.

Elu: Yeah, I know... isnt Ayame a gym leader?

Larck: I think so... Im not sure what Renji does though.

Elu: Well... if you guys are staying here until your pokemon get better, then i'll keep you company.

Larck: Well okay. *she faces Claire.* So Claire, how did your Torchic get hurt?
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Claire looked over at Larck. "I was in a battle against a trainer's Rattata. Torchic got injured from the battle." She walked back into the Pokemon Center.

Nurse Joy walked back to the front desk. "Torchic and Piplup are fully recovered now." She brought back Piplup and Torchic.

"Torchic!" She hugged her orange Pokemon. "Thank goodness you're ok," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:51 am

Larck: *she followed Claire into the Pokemon Center and when she saw Piplup, she smiled.* Piplup!!! *she picked up her pokemon.* Im so glad, your ok-- *the pokemon pecked at Larck's hand causing her to drop it.* OW!!!...

Piplup: Pip-pip-lup-pip-lup!!! *the pokemon turned its back on the blued haired trainer*

Larck: Piplup... why wont you open up to me?...

Elu: Thats one stubborn pokemon... What are you gonna do?

Larck: *sigh* I don't know... *she looks at Elu's pokeball hanging from her neck.* Which pokemon did you choose Elu?

Elu: Huh?... *she looked at her pokeball.* I'll show you... Mudkip, Bonzi!!! *the pokemon poped out of its pokeball and did a curtsey"

Larck: Wow... a Mudkip *she opened her pokedex.*

Pokedex: Mudkip, the Mud fish Pokemon. To alert it, the fin on its head sences the flow of water. It has the strength to heft boulders.

Piplup: *the pokemon turned around slightly to see how Larck was reacting to see another pokemon.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:16 pm

"Wow, so I guess I'm the only one here you didn't start off with a water type," Claire said scratching the back of her head. "I guess I should go start finding some Pokemon." She took out Torchic's Pokemon ball. "Torchic, return." And with that, Torchic returned. "Later everyone, and thank you Nurse Joy." She exit the center.

30 minutes later...

Claire sat down under a tree, out of breathe. She sighed sadly. "Why can't I find a Pokemon? I should of saw one by-" Before she could finish her sentence, a worm like Pokemon began to move around 3 feet away from her. "A POKEMON!" She took her Pokedex out.

*Caterpie, the worm Pokemon. It releases a stench from its red antenna to repel enemies. It grows by molting repeatedly.*

She got up and smiled. "This Caterpie will be my first Pokemon to catch. Let's go, Torchic!" She threw the Pokeball once more and appeared Torchic. "Ready Torchic?"

"Tor!" said the chick Pokemon waiting for a command.

"Torchic, Scratch!" Torchic began to run at the Caterpie with its claws. It made direct contact. Before Torchic could ready itself again, Caterpie tackled it. "Try Scratch again!" Torchic used Scratch once more.

"Alright, Pokeball go!" The female trainer threw an empty Pokeball at the Caterpie. The worm entered the Pokeball and the ball fell to the ground. It began to move back and forth. Soon, it stopped. Claire smiled happily. "Alright! We caught Caterpie!

"Torchic!" Both celebrated.

"Alright, return Torchic." Once again, Torchic returned inside its ball.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Elu: *she looked at Larck who was sitting in a chair.* Larckie... arent you gonna go catch more pokmon?

Larck: Whats the use?... If Piplup won't listen, then a new pokemon won't listen either... you can go ahead.

Elu: Well... if you say so... *she faced her pokemon.* Alright Kippie, Curtain and return! *the pokemon took a bow then it returned to its pokeball. Good luck Larckie. *she walked out of the pokemon center.* Alright! Time to catch some pokemon!! *she ventured out into the route battling a few pokemon. While doing so, she obtained a Pigey lv.6*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Claire continued to walk around the area before moving on. "I'm going to need more than 2 Pokemon. I'll easily lose with just two Pokemon. Wonder what Pokemon the gym leader will use?" She smiled. "Guess I got to catch different types of Pokemon just in case."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Shady Guy: *a shady looking guy with red hair was watching the new trainers.* Thats weird... where is the other blued haired trainer? *he watched Claire as she walked.* I know this is against the rules, but I gotta know. *the young man stood up from the trees then he walked towards Claire.* Excuse me miss... could you help me? Im a pokemon trainer and my partner got injured in a battle. Could you show me the way to the pokemon center? *he examined Claire's pokemon with his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Claire smiled. "Sure. I was just at the Pokemon Center thirty minutes ago so I should know where it is." She began to lead the guy to the Pokemon Center.

----------------------
Nothing else to type. Wow... o_o
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:40 am

S.G: Thanks... oh by the way, be careful. I hear there is a group of people snatching pokemon. *he put on his jacket and walked down the road.*
============
(Well, you can always go to the new town and get your soil badge that is, if you think you can beat the gym leader... lol)
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:44 pm

Justin:Here we are! Route 101!

Julia:Don't be too suprised..We only seen this route 100 times...

Justin:Shut up! This time its different..Now I can catch pokemon instead of just playing with them.

Julia:Oh yea, you played with them..more like torture if you ask me....

Justin:Err!!! (he grabs his pokeball) I'll show you! (he spots a Poochyena) Alright, take em out Treecko! (treecko jumps into the battlefield..)

Julia:A Poochyena..(she opens her pokedex) Poochyena, the bite pokemon. It has a persistent nature, it chases it's chosen prey until the prey is exhausted....

Justin:Now Treecko use Pound! (Treeko attacks poochyena) Yea! You see that's how you get things started! Way to go Treecko! Now use leer! (Treeko starts to look at poochyena causing his defence to fall)...

Julia:hmm.....

Justin: (Poochyena starts to attack using tackle. Poochyena attack hits Treecko directly.) No Treecko! (Treecko hits the ground hard!) Treecko get up!

Julia: Uh...Treecko....I hope he's okay...

Justin:He's fine..(Treecko jumps up) You see! Now use Pound Now! (Treecko pound's Poochyena upside his head causing more damage than before from leer..Poochyena falls out..) Now it's time! Pokeball go! (He threw a pokeball at pochyena..the ball starts to shake with a red glow in the center.) Come on! come on! (It shake once more than it's stops glowing) .........

Julia:So...Now what?

Justin: (he picks up the pokeball) I just Caught a Poochyena!

Julia:Yay! I knew you can do it!(She looks at Treecko) Treecko, you were amazing!

Treecko:Treecko -Tree

Justin:Hey I was suppose to say that! By the way, I still don't know what pokemon you choose

Julia:Ooo that's right I forgot I even had a pokemon....

Justin: It figures..

Julia:be quiet...I was just so into your battle I forgot....here goes..Pokeball go! (she throws the pokeball in the air. The poekball opens and sparkles) ........(A Cyndaquil appeared from the pokeball)

Justin:Cool...A Cyndaquil!

Julia:What!? (she opens her pokedex) Cyndaquil, the fire mouse pokemon. It has a timid nature. If startled, the flames on its back burns more vigorously...*close*...(she looks at Cyndaquil....) Hello little guy! You look so cute and strong!

Cyndaquil: Cynda! (Cyndaquil jumps onto Julia) Quil!

Julia:(She start to rub him like a baby) That's my Cyndaquil! Yes you are!

Justin: Wow, you guys are just alike....and I thought you hated fire types?

Julia:Yea, it's just...my little Cyndaquil is an exception! he's so cute and adorable!

Justin: Okay....Can we just move on! You guys are annoying!!!(he spots a Starly) Hey Julia, look up in the trees

Julia:huh? (she looks) ooh a starly! It's our turn to battle! right Cyndaquil!

Cyndaquil: Cynda! (the flames on his back started to burn vigorously)
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Claire nodded. "Thanks. Already experienced those type of guys an hour ago."

A random kid with short brick red hair appeared. "Hey you, I want to challenge you."

"Me?" replied Claire. "Sure."

Both were on opposite sides. Staring each other down, grasping onto a Pokeball. "Two-on-two battle."

"Fine by me. Go, Caterpie!" The female trainer threw the Pokeball into the air and Caterpie appeared.

"Go, Sentret!" He threw his Pokeball and appeared a brown Pokemon.

"Sentret?" She quickly took her Pokedex out.

*Sentret, the Scount Pokemon. It has a very nervous nature. It stands up high on its tail so it can scan wide areas.*

"Alright, Caterpie, Tackle." Caterpie charged at Sentret.

"Use Scratch!" Sentret ran at Caterpie, revealing its sharp claws. Both attacked each other and were sent back 3 feet.

"Caterpie, String Shot!" Caterpie began to spit out a silk like thread at Sentret. The silk covered it and began to slow it down. "Tackle again!" Caterpie tackled Sentret into a tree, giving it more damage. Sentret fainted.

"Oh no! Return Sentret!" The Pokemon was recalled. The kid grabbed another Pokeball. "Hoothoot, finish this battle!" Now, an owl Pokemon appeared.

"Finally, a Hoothoot!" She took out her Pokedex again.

*Hoothoot, the Owl Pokemon. It always stands on one foot. Even when attacked, it does not brace itself using both feet.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Route 101 (road to Perlight town)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2