GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Rp Starting area

Go down 
+2
Shadow
Kanami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Pokemon Rp Starting area Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:53 pm

This would be the place where you start off.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:26 pm

I'll join with my same charcter from Ika and my starter being totdile...
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:16 pm

((I wasnt gonna join but... I'll try....))

Larck was resting on the gate to her home. "Well today is the day..." She said, looking at the sky. "Larck?... What are you still doing here?..." Said a female teens voice. "Huh?..." Larck turned around to see her sister Lita standing on the porch. "Lita?... I didnt know you we're still here..." Larck said. "Well you know I had to see my little sis off on her very first journey... after all, you were there when I started mine." Lita said while walking down the steps. "Yeah, but I was still only little..." Larck sighed. "Lita... How did you ever become such a great pokemon trainer?..." Larck asked. "Well..." Lita started. "Its because me and my pokemon worked as a great team. Believe me... it wasnt easy. Not one second... but we pulled through." Lita said while she put her hand on her sister's shoulder. "So have you desided on what your gonna do?..." Lita asked. "Well... being a trainer is cool and all... but being a coordinator seems real exciting... I still havent decided yet." Larck said with a smile. "Well I just wanna tell you that people will say that you have to choose, but me... I'll always be a trainer and a coordinatior..." Lita said while pulling out her case with all her ribbons and gym badges. "Wow..." Larck's eyes shined with excitment. "How did you get all those ribbons and badges?!..." Larck asked. "Well my first few ribbons we're a peice of cake... but when I entered the ultra contest, the pokemon that helped me out was one of my best friends... Suicune. He was the one who helped me get most of my badges too." Lita told her sister. "Well I just hope I can find a legendary like Suicune..." Larck said. "Silly Larck... you don't need a legendary like Suicune to win. All you need is a friend... now get going... we've talked long enough." Lita said while pshing her sister. "Okay..." Larck got on her bike. "One more thing before you go..." Lita said. "Huh?" Larck turned around. "Larck train hard... and when you become sronger i'll challenge you to a pokemon battle... me and Suicune isnt that right Suicune?..." Lita looked behind her. "Huh?..." Larck looked. Just then Suicune came from behind Lita. "Suicune!!!" Larck sounded happy. "But only if you train hard!" Lita said. "I will train hard, I promise..." Larck said. "Good..." Lita nodded, then she jumped on Suicune's back. "Lets go Suicune!!" Lita said and in an instint Suicune ran into the wind. "Wow... there she goes... her and Suicune"
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:10 am

No I haven't made a character yet! Wait up!
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:12 pm

((Make one when ever your ready^^))
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:24 am

Can u post a requirement list plz?
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:21 pm

((Fred: NO!!!!!!

*Ties Fred to a post.* Shut up Fred!!!! Of course I will. For you Cloud. ^^))

Name:
Description:
Starter pokemon: (You get one at the professor's lab. Also you have to pic form the 12 pokemon listed.)

((And thats it ^^

Fred: No its not!!!

*Tapes Fred's mouth shut.* Thats it. ^^))
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:38 pm

K, seems easy enough. But this is your world, mind filling me in on town names and whatnot? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:53 pm

((Um actually im making it up as I go... really the start up place is where your home town would be. So if you want your guy could be from the same place as Larck... just a thought... But for now, its just Gansin town. Thats where the lab is... need more help? If so pm me...))
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Gansin Town should be the starting area, but ok. Ty ^^
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:10 pm

((Well start were you see fit...))
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:27 am

fit?
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:32 pm

((Uh Just start posting... you can start here or Gansin Town...))
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:19 pm

Name:Julia
Description:5'6, long black hair, and clothes change everyday...
Starter pokemon:Cyndaquil

Name:Justin
Description:5'4, short 360 waves, and wears baggy clothes
Starter pokemon:???

*Dreaming* uh....squirtle....piplup...or chikarita! (Alarm goes off) Ahh!....oh it's just the alarm...(She gets up and gets ready...) Lets see....the pink and white outfit for next week..ah, and this blue and white outfit with a light blue flower for Friday and red and black oufit with a black and red cap for tommorow..*45 minutes later* now the pink shirt would go great with my pink shaded blue jean but...I love my white shirt with my black skirt...ugh!...i'll just put them both in! there! done!

Mom:Julia breakfast is ready!

Julia: Okay mom! Okay now for the contest outfits... *25 minutes later* ugh! this is even harder! I love this red dress with my red flower and it'll match my pokeball! what this green.....ewwww! Im definantely not wearing that...

Mom:Vamonos Julia, la comida es haciendo frio!

Julia:Ok mom here i come! (she walks down stairs towards the kitchen) Mmmm...smells Delicious!

Justin: It's about time you came down Julia...

Julia:Oh, hey justin! I was just getting ready.

Justin: I bet you was picking out your clothes again...

Julia: Yeah, so?

Justin:didn't you set up your outfits last night?

Julia: Yeah.....

Justin: Evil or Very Mad

Julia:What!? I didn't like the clothes in my bag so i changed them...

Justin:like always...

Julia:hm...Hey the food is great! the western omellet and burrito is great!

Mom:thanks, I hope you learned my cooking style...

Julia:Oh you know i did!! I can't be going out in the big world not knowing how to cook thats suicide!!

Mom:LOL, well you learned from the best!

Julia:Yeah! I did! From the best chef in town...

Mom:aww..your too kind! LOL

Justin:(sighs and goes upstairs)

Mom:*sigh*...

Julia:Brother....

Mom:You know your brother is going to be very lonely when you leave...

Julia:Yeah...(she washes her dish and walks in Justin's room) Justin...

Justin:Yea..

Julia:Whats up?

Justin: I dunno...its just first Dave left and now you...

Julia:hm......Well you know in two years it'll be your turn to head out...

Justin: Yea, but in those two years it'll be just me and mom and mom works most of the day.....

Julia:Yeah...your right..............Hey, how about you come with me...that way you'll grow just like me...

Justin:Cool!

Julia:Ok then it's final! (She walks to her room) Okay back to my clothes....

mom:Julia, aren't you suppose to be leaving out soon?

Julia:huh? (she looks at the time) Oh No! I'm late! (She zipps up her suitcase and runs down the stairs towards the front door) Come on Justin!

Mom:(She stops her) Oh no! Wear do you think your going with all that luggage?((I don't think thats spelled right))

Julia:On my Adventure...

Mom:not on my watch! (She takes her suitcase and gives her a black and white backpack)

Julia:But mom....

Mom:no buts....that bookbag has enough money to buy everything you need...Now go! before your late!!!

Julia:*mumbles under her breath* but im already late...(Julia and Justin runs to the proffessor's lab...)

((I tried!!!))
Back to top Go down
Guero
Chunin
Chunin
Guero

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:32 pm

R@ch wrote:
Name:Julia
Description:5'6, long black hair, and clothes change everyday...
Starter pokemon:Cyndaquil

Name:Justin
Description:5'4, short 360 waves, and wears baggy clothes
Starter pokemon:???

*Dreaming* uh....squirtle....piplup...or chikarita! (Alarm goes off) Ahh!....oh it's just the alarm...(She gets up and gets ready...) Lets see....the pink and white outfit for next week..ah, and this blue and white outfit with a light blue flower for Friday and red and black oufit with a black and red cap for tommorow..*45 minutes later* now the pink shirt would go great with my pink shaded blue jean but...I love my white shirt with my black skirt...ugh!...i'll just put them both in! there! done!

Mom:Julia breakfast is ready!

Julia: Okay mom! Okay now for the contest outfits... *25 minutes later* ugh! this is even harder! I love this red dress with my red flower and it'll match my pokeball! what this green.....ewwww! Im definantely not wearing that...

Mom:Vamonos Julia, la comida es haciendo frio!

Julia:Ok mom here i come! (she walks down stairs towards the kitchen) Mmmm...smells Delicious!

Justin: It's about time you came down Julia...

Julia:Oh, hey justin! I was just getting ready.

Justin: I bet you was picking out your clothes again...

Julia: Yeah, so?

Justin:didn't you set up your outfits last night?

Julia: Yeah.....

Justin: Evil or Very Mad

Julia:What!? I didn't like the clothes in my bag so i changed them...

Justin:like always...

Julia:hm...Hey the food is great! the western omellet and burrito is great!

Mom:thanks, I hope you learned my cooking style...

Julia:Oh you know i did!! I can't be going out in the big world not knowing how to cook thats suicide!!

Mom:LOL, well you learned from the best!

Julia:Yeah! I did! From the best chef in town...

Mom:aww..your too kind! LOL

Justin:(sighs and goes upstairs)

Mom:*sigh*...

Julia:Brother....

Mom:You know your brother is going to be very lonely when you leave...

Julia:Yeah...(she washes her dish and walks in Justin's room) Justin...

Justin:Yea..

Julia:Whats up?

Justin: I dunno...its just first Dave left and now you...

Julia:hm......Well you know in two years it'll be your turn to head out...

Justin: Yea, but in those two years it'll be just me and mom and mom works most of the day.....

Julia:Yeah...your right..............Hey, how about you come with me...that way you'll grow just like me...

Justin:Cool!

Julia:Ok then it's final! (She walks to her room) Okay back to my clothes....

mom:Julia, aren't you suppose to be leaving out soon?

Julia:huh? (she looks at the time) Oh No! I'm late! (She zipps up her suitcase and runs down the stairs towards the front door) Come on Justin!

Mom:(She stops her) Oh no! Wear do you think your going with all that luggage?((I don't think thats spelled right))

Julia:On my Adventure...

Mom:not on my watch! (She takes her suitcase and gives her a black and white backpack)

Julia:But mom....

Mom:no buts....that bookbag has enough money to buy everything you need...Now go! before your late!!!

Julia:*mumbles under her breath* but im already late...(Julia and Justin runs to the proffessor's lab...)

((I tried!!!))

Whoa!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:06 pm

So... is anybody gonna post in the pokemon lab and get their pokemon yet?...
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:32 am

No I'm so confused..... I want to, but I can't
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:59 pm

Name: Claire

Bio: Claire is just your average human who wants to become a Pokemon Trainer. Even though you can get your first Pokemon at age 10, Claire waited until she was 14. While waiting, she studied on all the types of Pokemon seen around the world. Now that she's 14, Claire is ready to start her Pokemon journey.

Description: 5'6, long, straight blue hair 5 inches below shoulder height, navy blue eyes, purple T-shirt, brown belt that'll hold her Pokeballs, green skirt that goes a little past her knees, brown boots.

Starter pokemon: Pokemon Rp Starting area Torchic

It was a bright morning. Claire laid, sound sleep in her own bed. Right by her was a Pokeclock. On the Pokeclock was a Pidgey.

PIDGEY! PIDGEY! PIDGEY!

Sounded the alarm. Claire placed her hand on the alarm and clicked the Pidgey. The alarm turned off. Claire raised out of bed and stretched.

"Yes, today is when I begin my Pokemon journey," said an excited Claire. She got out of bed and quickly changed into her journey clothes. She faced the mirror and began to brush her blue hair. "I can't wait to get my first Pokemon, but which to get?" She placed the brush down gently on her desk and began to think. "I could get a Squirtle or maybe a Turtwig. Cyndaquil? Piplup? IT'S SO HARD TO CHOOSE!" She sighed and leaned her head on the desk. "I don't know... And mom told me to think about who I want before today. I should of listened to her..." There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

Claire's mom opened the door and smiled. "Hello sweety. Today's your big day. Thought of your beginning Pokemon?" she asked curiously.

"Oh! Yeah! I better hurry before it's taken." I still don't know.... She rushed around her room, gathering items.

"Here. These are food for you and your Pokemon. And I packed some Potions in there just in case." She handed Claire the bag.

"Thanks mom." Claire smiled, put on the backpack and walked over to the door. "I'm off now!"

"Good luck Claire and have fun." Her mom waved goodbye as Claire walked outside and closed the door behind her. She didn't decide on her Pokemon. That's Claire for you... She smiled and walked into the kitchen.

Claire began to rush over to the Lab. Who to get? WHO TO GET?! She stopped in front of the Lab. She glanced at the building and smiled. "I know who to get!" The blue haired trainer walked up the stairs and placed her hand on the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:14 am

Name:Mikau

Bio:Mikau wasn't originally from this region (sry, forgot the same), him and his family moved here from Johto because of the tower incident in Ecruteak. He misses the Johto region terribly with sorrow, and his friends there. He hopes he will become as happy as he was there, at here. His favorite Pokemon is Pichu. He wishes to become a top class breeder, although he likes battling, even though he does not want to harm Pokemon.

Description:Shiny white hair, cropped. Black T shirt with a purple peace sign on it. Blue jeans, green hi tops. Wears a hat similar to Ash's. Brown belt for when he gets his Pokemon.

Starter pokemon: Undecided
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:48 pm

((I kinda forgot to post this...))

Name: Larck
Bio: Larck is the youngest of 3 children. Both her sisters and her brother are skilled pokemon trainers. Now its her turn. She is nice and likes to smile all the time. But like her other siblings, she can be mean too. She is alittle nervous of becoming a trainer because she believes she has to live up to her siblings.
Starter Pokemon: Piplup
Appearence: 5'6 110 lbs Long dark blue hair that stops midway down her back. Green eyes, black short sleeve shirt, red vest, red skirt, black long socks with red and black boots. Wears a black belt that holds her pokeballs. Black head band, and black backpack.

Name: Rentan
Bio: Rentan is that guy that you can't get out of your face. When you don't want to be talked to, he's there. Rentan hates to have a girl one up him. He will do anything to be on top.
Starter Pokemon: Charmander
Appearence: 5'8 158 lbs, short spiked red hair, dark green eyes, Black long sleeve button down shirt (never buttoned) Dark blue short sleeve shirt underneath black shirt. Black baggy jean, Black and dark blue gymshoes, black belt. Dark blue backpack.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:13 pm

(forgot two more people. These two will be seen later.)

Name: Naomi

Bio: Naomi is from the Kanto region. She traveled all the way to the Solain region to start a new journey. The only Pokemon she has with her currently are Eevee and Dragonair. The rest of her Pokemon are at Professor Oak's Lab.

Description: 5'6, straight, brown hair shoulder length, hazel eyes, light blue T-shirt, silver bracelet on her right wrist, backpack, belt carrying her Pokemon, dark blue shorts, brown boots.
---------------
Name: Daisuke

Bio: Also from the Kanto region, Daisuke is Naomi's rival. Both competed in the Pokemon Tournament and made the top 8. He was 11 when he started his journey. After the Kanto region, Daisuke traveled to Johto, then Hoenn. He's now entered the Solain region to compete in the next Pokemon Tournament. He currently carries Golduck, Starly, and Aron.

Description: 5'8, short brown hair, hazel eyes, Black T-shirt with a sleeveless jacket over it, belt carrying his Pokemon, blue jeans, sneakers.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:58 pm

Where did you make that trainer card?? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:57 am

Name: Ezulu
Bio: Ezulu moved from the Hoenn to Solain when she was five years old. Because she always wanted to have a Mudkip, she never became a pokemon trainer until hurds of them started to migrate to Solain. Now at the age of 15, after learning so much, she is ready to begain her journey.
Starter Pokemon: Mudkip
Appearence: Light blue, long hair (down her back)with bangs, dark purple eyes. Dark blue jean shorts with white spender (not worn), white short sleeve shirt, dark blue fingerless gloves. black and white gymshoes, white and black backpak.
Nickname: Elu
Family: Rentan (brother)
=============================

Elu: *Ezulu opened her eyes to the sound of her alarm clock.* That noise... make it stop!!!! *She rose up from her bed.* Man... what a night... all that preparing made me sleep late. Lets see what the damage is... *she looked at the clock.* 10:30 pm?!... *she hops out of bed and puts her clothes on.* Mom!!! *she ran down the stairs and when she hit the last stair, she slid on the mat.*

Elu's mom: Oh, Elu your woke...

Elu: Mom, no time!!! *she ran in the kitchen drinking the orange juice that her mother had poured for her 11 hours ago.* Where is Rentan?!

Elu's mom: He left a long time ago... funny, he said he told you everything.

Elu: That no good brat... he did it on purpose... Well I gotta get going... if im gonna catch up to Rentan anyways... *she runs out the door and headed out.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rp Starting area   Pokemon Rp Starting area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rp Starting area
Page 1 of 1