GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words of the Assassin

Go down 
+2
Kazi
Kanami
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Words of the Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:39 pm

This rp is about a girl named Sarenatey who was the #1 assassin in Tokyo. One day the organization that she worked for turned on her. After running for many days they had her cornered. The assassins were about to move in for the kill but Sarenatey jumped off the cliff in to the river. Two weeks later she awoke to find herself in an unknown house. Not aware of who she was of what happened. She lost her memory. She now works for the old woman who saved her life at a tea shop in Kyoto Japan unaware that the assasins are out for her. To join this rp you need... (required things have a *)

*Name:
weapon:
*Bio:
*Apperence:
*Side: (good or evil)
*Personality
Occupation (do you work at the tea house, are you an assassin or are you just someone who worders around)

Name: Sarenatey
Weapon: Sword
Bio: Sarenatey use to be an assassin but she lost her memory. She has no idea of what her life was like before. She now works at a tea house to repay her debt to the woman who saved her life.
Apperence: 5'7 112lbs green eyes dark red hair that down her back (usually in a ponytail with bangs.)
Personality: (before she lost her memory) She was cold hearted and didnt care for no one but her comrades. (After she lost her memory.) She is nice sweet and don to earth. She likes to laugh and play around with childrne that come to the tea house.
Side: Good
Occupation: She is a formor assassin but now she works in a tea house as a waitress.
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

Number of posts : 348

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:10 pm

*Name:Chazz
*Genders:Male
weapon:Sword
*Bio: An assassin thats works for an organization for the greater good.
*Appearance:6'0 150lbs, purple eyes {when he's enraged red} Black hair and usually wears modern outfits
*Side: (good or evil) good
*Personality:calm, quiet, quick 2 attack if you look suspicious, he very alrt 2 his surroundings
Occupation (do you work at the tea house, are you an assassin or are you just someone who worders around)
Back to top Go down
https://gtxwarrior.forumotion.com
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:44 pm

Name: Aqua
Genders: Male
Weapon: Sword
Bio: Used to be an assassin, but ran away when he assigned to kill someone he loved.
Appearence: 5'8 130 lbs. brown eyes (when he's mad, sad, or depressed, black, when hes happy blue), brown hair with natural red highklights that goes down to his middle-back usually wears it to the side of his hjead, but someitmes wears it over his eyes.
Side: good
Personality: calm, emotional, anti-social to a degree....
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:11 pm

Cool so I guess we can start...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Yeah, but who's going to start it?
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:35 pm

*I will!!*

Sarenatey: Order up!! *she smiles as she brings an order of dumplings to a table.*
Tea Owner: Ren make sure you give table 3 their order.
Sarenatey: K... *she walks into the back.* Today is a busy day...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:39 pm

Aqua: "Enjoy your order sir!"

Aqua walks over to another table and gives them their order.

((Not much to say at the beginning.))
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:47 pm

((Lol I know... um I guess we should kick it up a notch... *Looks at the men in black* Alright time to bring them in))

Sarenatey: Man... hey Aqua give me a hand...
MIB: Hm... *he looks around* So their both here... *he walks in and sits down.*
Sarenatey: That guy looks like bad news... *She looks at Aqua.* I'll take this guy... *she walks over to the guy.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:01 pm

Aqua was weary about the person and just keeps a close watch and listens to what they are saying while passing out other peoples orders.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:09 pm

Sarenatey: Hi sir... thanks for stopping by at the tea house. My name is- (he interrupts her)
MIB: I know who you are...
Sarenatey: Im sorry... do I know you?...
MIB: I guess you don't. No matter... *he stands up then he quickly grabs her arm*
Sarenatey: Ah?!.... Let go of my arm... UH?!...
MIB: *He holds a knife up to her throat* Keep quiet!! *He looks at Aqua.* Long time no see Aqua... come with me and you wont see this girl's blood splatter!
Sarenatey:...! What is going on?...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:12 pm

Aqua grabs his sword and throws it onto his back and says, "Fine, I'll go, just let her go and let her stay by me."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:27 pm

Sarenatey: No don't go with this guy!!! He's crazy!!
MIB: Keep quiet!! *he looks at Aqua* We're going on a little trip... *he ties Sarenatey up. Then while holding the rope he throws Sarenatey at Aqua* Don't try anything stupid!! Lets go! *He walks outside pulling Sarenatey with him.*
Sarenatey: ... Aqua this is stupid... do you know this guy?
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:27 pm

???:Chazz Report!

Chazz:Im here, outside the tea house...

???:I know!

Chazz:u do!?

???:YES! u mentioned it 100 times already!

Chazz:*has a stupid look* "o, im srry its just this stupid transmitter.. anyways It looks like someone is holding up the tea house..Do i take action?

???:No! Stay put and wait till they leave.

Chazz:"Understood.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:36 pm

Aqua replys, "Unfortunately, I do." Aqua then cuts the rope that the guy is pulling Sarenatey by. Then he stands her up straight and continues folliwing, knowing that he had backup behind them.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 pm

MIB: Hm... *he looks at Aqua.* Get in! *he points to a black carrage.*
Sarenatey: No way im gettin in there!!...
MIB: I said get in!!! *he points his sword at her throat*
Sarenatey:... Okay... you don't have to be pushy! *she gets in.*
MIB: Now Aqua... you'll be happy to know that the boss hasnt forgoten that you walked out on us. You'll lucky... he doesnt want me to kill you... get in!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:43 pm

Aqua get's in without a word.

((Not much I can say there...))
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:59 pm

*They begain to move*
Sarenatey: hm... where are you taking us?!
MIB: Silence girl!!
Sarenatey:... Hm... I want answers!! How am I suppose to be a good prisoner if you dont tell me why im a prisoner in the first place?!...
MIB: *He doesnt say anything*
Sarenatey: Hey are you listening to me?!... You could at least tell me your name!!
MIB: If I was going to tell you my name I would have done it already!!!
Sarenatey:.... *sigh* From the look on his face... Aqua really does know this guy... but he did tell me that already... where are we going?! Why did I have to be draged into this?!... Hm...
*They stop and are in front of a building in the middle of a forest.*
MIB: Get out!!
Sarenatey: Huh?...
MIB: *He grabs Sarenatey* Aqua the boss is waiting on you at the top... too bad... the girl can't go with you... Don't worry i'll keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:18 pm

Aqwua replied, "Oh, and what does he want? I told him that I quit and that was final, he didn't pay me enough anyway. You of all people should know that."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:30 pm

MIB: *he laughs* Who knows what he wants... you of all people should know that "he" never tells me too much. All I was told to do was find you... Now *he moves his hand pointing to the stairs.*
Sarenatey:... Is Aqua really gonna leave me like this?... Hey tough guy!! If your boss only wanted Aqua why did you take me?!...
MIB: Girl your bate... deal with it! *He looks at Aqua.* "He" Is waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:42 pm

Chazz:There on the move!

???:Persue them Now!

Chazz:Alright! Don't need to yell..

Chazz used his grapler hooks towards the moving vehicle. He slightly hops on the bottom of the vehicle.

Chazz:Man, this sucks!

As they leave the vehicle, chazz throws a tracker device on serenity.

Chazz:Got her!

???:Nice work Chazz. Now we know her every move..

Chazz:Good, time to take a break..
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:55 pm

Aqua replies, "Fine, I'll go." Aqua walks up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:03 pm

Sarenatey:... Please be careful...
MIB: Hm... *he looks around* somethings not right...
Sarenatey: Is something not going your way?...
MIB: ... its probally nothing... *he turns to his men* Wait for the signal... you know what to do...
Boss: Hm... *The boss looks at the stairs as Aqua come to the top.* So you have come... I thought you would have killed my men by now... whats with the change of heart?...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:10 pm

Uhh, I just didn't feel like doing that, becuase it would be pointless killing those bafoons, now, what did you want?
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:14 pm

???:BREAKTIMES OVER!!!MOVE OUT NOW!

Chazz:Right, Man wat a drag!

I run in and followed serenity's location.

Chazz:theres a guy..

???:take him out!

Chazz:errr!..

I jump from my standpoint and threw 3 kunais towrads the guards neck.

Chazz: Hey, girl...r u okay?
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:26 pm

Assassin: *he is yelling* Hey boss we go trouble!!!
Boss: Uh?!... *she looks at Aqua.* Aqua... I need you. some loose ends need to be tied. And who better than my once great Aqua... so what do you say?... ditch that stupid tea house, not to mention that girl Sarenatey... what good is a memory lost Assassin?

Sarenatey: *she looks at Chazz.* ...Tha...tha... THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! How did you do that?! All those moves!!! You've got mad skills!!

Assassin: *he takes out his sword.* Hey boy!!! Your messin up the plan... the boss doesnt like when her plans are ruined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words of the Assassin
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next