GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Route 101 (road to Perlight town)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Empty
PostSubject: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:41 pm

Description: This route is very open, filled with grass, trees, and wild pokemon. There are pathes for trainers who do not have a pokemon. (please if you do not have a pokemon, try not to disturb the wild pokemon.) In this route the pokemon that inhabit it are: Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Hoothoot, Sentret, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wurmple, and Starly. The levels range from 2-4.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:21 am

I don't understand, how did we all reach the lab all of a sudden Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:12 pm

((I really don't know...))
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:56 pm

(Whats this place for? We can't post here yet)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:16 pm

((Well it was for us going to the lab... we all kinda just skipped to it... but it doesnt matter... i'll just re-name it...))

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:14 pm

Cool name! Smile This I think, is where the first gym/contest should be
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:48 pm

((Lol... not quite...))

This route has a fork at the end... the road to Perlight town is blocked off so you have to go to Sarence Town. Thats where the first gym/contest is... sorry for the inconvenience... Smile -----> Unknown Person

(the above message is a note)

Lita: There... *she said with a smile.* Now the new trainers will go to Sarence town instead of Perlight Town... *she walked off only to be taken away by her pokemon Latias.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:05 am

Claire left the Lab grounds and began her journey down Route 101. She glanced at the Pokeball that contained Torchic in it.

"So, my first Pokemon is within this ball. Guess I should introduce myself. Let's go, Torchic!" Claire threw the ball and as it hit the grab, the red and white ball opened. Appearing from a light was an orange chick Pokemon. This was Torchic. The Pokemon shook its body and stared at Claire. "So your Torchic." Claire took out her Pokedex and pointed it at Torchic.

*Torchic, the Chick Pokemon. A fire burns inside, so it feels very warm to hug. It launches fireballs of 1,800 degrees F.*

The female trainer knelled down. "Wow, pretty hot for a small Pokemon." Torchic glared at Claire. "Oh! Sorry Torchic. Guess I got to get use to having a Pokemon now. What should we do?" She stood up and looked around. "Guess we should look for our first Pokemon to capture." Torchic began to walk away into a bush. "Hey! Where're you going Torchic?" Claire began to chase after him.

Hiding behind a tree was another female trainer. She was a brown hair, 16 year old trainer who looked like an expert. "Guess this town just started off with new trainers. More competition at the Solain League, right Eevee?" There on her shoulder was a small, brown Pokemon. Eevee smiled and nodded its head at the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:16 am

Larck: *Larck headed down the road then she pulled out her pokeball.* Alright... I think its time for me to meet you... come on out Piplup!!! *Just then a small blue pokemon poped out of its pokeball.* Hm lets see what the pokedex has to say... *she pulled out her pokedex*

Pokedex Data: Piplup the penguin pokemon because it is proud, it hates to except food from people. Its thick down protects it from the cold.

Larck Thick down huh?... Well thats good cuz I like the cold! So Piplup... you wanna be friends?... *she opened her arms.*

Piplup: Piplup, Pip-lup... *the pokemon turns its back on Larck.*

Larck: What?... You don't wanna be friends?... *sigh* What am I gonna do?

(Meanwhile)

Guy in Green: *he was watching Claire as she walked down the route.* Oh a new trainer... this should be easy... *he jumps out in front of her.* Your a trainer... and you have a pokemon... I challenge you to a battle!!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:18 pm

Claire finally caught up to Torchic. Just then she saw a guy in green clothing appear in front of her. The female trainer grabbed her Torchic and glanced at the trainer.

"A battle? Want to battle him Torchic?"

"Tor!" Torchic jumped out of Claire's arms and faced the trainer.

"Guess that's a yes. Ok, we'll battle you then," she said excitedly.

Meanwhile, a short brown haired trainer watched as Larck was having a hard time with her Piplup. This is my chance... He walked over to Larck. "Excuse me, are you a new trainer? I'm Daisuke. How about a battle to get your Pokemon started?"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:14 am

Trainer Ryan: Alright this should be a peice of cake... go Rattata!!! *the pokemon poped out of its ball.* Rattata, tackle, now!!!!

Rattata: Ratta!!! *it charged towards Torchic.*
(On the same route)

Larck: *she smiles slightly* Okay... Piplup... wanna give it a try?

Piplup: *the pokemon stuck out its chest.* Pip-lup!!!

Larck: I'll take that as a yes... Alright lets go... oh, and im Larck by the way...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:10 pm

Before the battle began, Claire took her Pokedex out. "Rattata huh."

*Rattata, the Mouse Pokemon. It's cautious in the extreme, its hardy vitality lets it live in any kind of environment.*

"Rattata, tackle, now!!!!" shouted the guy. Rattata charged towards Torchic.

"Torchic, dodge, then use Growl!"

Torchic dodged the mouse. "Tor!" The orange chick began to Growl at the opponent's Rattata.

Daisuke smiled. "Nice to meet you. Let's begin." He took out a Pokeball from his belt. "Let's go, Starly!" He threw the Pokeball and as it hit the ground, a bird Pokemon began to flap its grayish wings in the air. "Alright Starly, let's begin this match with Quick Attack!" Starly began to fly straight towards Piplup at an incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:56 am

Larck: *before the battle she took out her pokedex.* Stary?...

Pokedex: Starly the starlying pokemon, they flock in great numbers. Though small, they flap their wings with great power.

Larck: Oh... *the starly charged at Piplup with great speed.* Uh?!... Piplup?!... *the pokemon made contact.* Alright Piplup, Growl attack now!!!

Piplup: Pip-lup!!! *instead of using growl, the pokemon used pound.*

Larck: Uh?!... Piplup!!!
(Meanwhile)

Trainer Ryan: Shake it off, and use Tail Whip!!!

Rattata: *even with its attack weakened, the pokemon wagged its tail at the Torchic
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:05 pm

"Star!" Starly was pounded by Piplup's Pound. The bird hit the ground, but after a few seconds, flew back into the air.

"Starly, Tackle!" Once again, Starly charged in for another attack.

Torchic shook off the effect of Tail Whip. "Let's see, Tail Whip lowers defense while Growl lowers attack. I got to start attacking now. Torchic, Scratch!" Torchic ran at Rattata, readying its sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:02 am

Larck: Even though I didnt tell it too... that was a good pound. Alright dodge it Piplup, and use pound att--- *just when she looked up, the pokemon was on the ground resting.* Uh?!... What are you doing Piplup?!... Don't just lay there!!!!

Piplup: *it didnt care that the Starly was charging at it.* Pip-Pip-Lup-Pip-Lip-Pip-Pip!!

Larck: Uh?!... Why wont it listen to me?!... Piplup, please... you'll get hurt!!!

(Mean while)

Ryan: Rattata!!! *the pokemon was hit with the attack.* Grrr!!!! Hang in there Rattata!!! *the pokemon was almost done.* Give it your quick attack!!!

Rattata: Ratta!! *the pokemon charged with incredible speed.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Daisuke was confused. What the- Why won't it get out of the way?? Starly's Tackle made contact with Piplup. "What's wrong with your Piplup? It won't obey anything you tell it to do."

"Torchic, watch out!" Before the orange chick could dodge the attack, it was attacked by Rattata's Quick Attack. Torchic slammed into the ground. It slowly got up, though injured. "Hang in there Torchic. Try Scratch one more time!" Torchic began to charge at Rattata, once again readying its claws.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:53 am

Ryan: Rattata, no!!!! *the pokemon was hit.* Rattata!!!

Rattata: Ratta-ta... *the pokemon falls to the ground.*

Ryan: Hm... return... *he recalls his pokemon. Then he hands over $50 for losing.* Your a good trainer... next time, I won't loose!! *he rushed down the road to the nearest pokemon center.*

Larck: Piplup!!! *she ran over to the pokemon which was on the ground.* Why didnt you listen to me?... Now your hurt!!! Oh... what to do now?!...

Rentan: *he walked towards the two trainers.* Well, well, well... if it isnt Larckie... *he removed his glasses.* What happened? Did you just suffer your first lost?

Larck: Rentan... please... Piplup is hurt... What should I do?

Rentan: Well if it were my pokemon, i'd let it heal on its own. And if I couldnt, i'd just leave it. You should take my second one. *he slides his glasses on his face and walks off, looking at Daisuke before he passes him up.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:30 pm

"Return Starly!" The bird was returned into the Pokeball. Daisuke glanced back at Rentan then walked over to Larck. "C'mon, there's a Pokemon Center nearby. I have to go there anyway, so I'll show you where it is."

Claire smiled. "Great job Torchic!"

"Tor...chic." Torchic fell to the ground.

"Torchic, oh no!" The female trainer ran over to her Pokemon. "You're injured. Let's get you to a Pokemon Center." She held the orange chick in her arms and began to immediately head straight for the Pokemon Center.

Meanwhile, another battle was about to begin. It was between two female trainers.

"Alright Eevee, show this trainer who she's dealing with," said the older trainer. This older trainer was named Naomi. A 16 year old trainer who comes from the Kanto region.

"Eevee!" Eevee jumped off the female's shoulder and landed, all four legs, onto the ground.

"Let's go, Shinx!" the other trainer shouted throwing a Pokeball. Appeared an adorable blue Pokemon.

"Alright Eevee, let's begin with Sand-Attack!" Eevee got a little closer to the foe's Shinx and began to kick sand onto its face. "Tackle!" Eevee rushed in after kicking the sand and tackled Shinx.

"Shinx, hurry up and Tackle it back!" Shinx got the sand out of its face and tried to attack Eevee, but clearly couldn't see well thanks to the sand in its eyes. The tackle was easily missed.

"Eevee, end this match with Shadow Ball!" Eevee began to form a shadowy ball in front of itself. She launched it at the Shinx which made full contact. The Shinx slammed onto the ground and fainted.

"Shinx, return!" The blue Pokemon was recalled and the trainer left.

Naomi ran over to Eevee. "You were great Eevee. Let's go check how Dragonair is doing at the Pokemon Center."

"Eevee!" The brown Pokemon leaped back onto Naomi's shoulder and both began to walk to the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:14 am

Larck: *Carried Piplup in her arms as she followed Daisuke.* Why won't Piplup listen to me?... Does it hate?... But I didnt do anything to it... I have to do something to make it like me...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:46 pm

Both Daisuke and Larck reached the Pokemon Center before night fall. Behind the desk was Nurse Joy and her assistant, Chansey. "Hello Nurse Joy, can you please heal my Starly and Larck's Piplup?"

"Sure, Chansey, please take this young lady's Piplup to the ER."

"Chansey." Chansey took the Piplup and placed it gently on a stretcher. She pushed it to the back room (ER).

"I'll take your Starly."

"Sure, here you go Nurse Joy." Daisuke handed Nurse Joy the Pokeball Starly was in.

"Don't worry. Both of your Pokemon will be fine," said Nurse Joy heading into the ER. Another Chansey took Nurse Joy's place at the front desk.

Few minutes later, Claire entered with her injured Torchic. She saw both Daisuke and Larck. She walked up to the front desk. "Please help my Torchic. It was injured during a battle."

"Chansey." Claire handed Torchic to Chansey. Just like Piplup, Torchic was sent to the back room.

Claire looked over at Larck. "So, I guess something happen to your Piplup."
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:35 pm

Mikau came to a fork in the road.

"Hmm, I'm not so good at these sticky situations, better let Chikorita decide"

He throws his Pokeball into the air, and out pops his Chikorita

Chikorita: Chikah!!!

"Ok Chikorita, I want you to razor leaf up into the air, then we'll see which path to take"

The Chikorita does as told and the leaf lands to the left path.

"Looks like we're going left! Ok Ch......"

Chikorita already knew what was going to happen. So Mikau didn't recall it.

"Actually, lets go for a walk. The nearest town is Perlight. See it on the map?"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:52 am

(When Chansey took Piplup to the Er.)

Larck: Uh?!... Is it hurt that bad?

(After Claire came into the Pokemon center.)

Larck: *she nods* Yeah... I tried to battle with it. But when I gave it a comand, it wouldnt listen... Im becoming a bad trainer already...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:51 pm

Claire smiled. "Nah, it usually happens to most trainers. Your Piplup will like you soon."

"It's mostly my fault." He sighs. "If I knew Piplup wasn't going to obey you then I wouldn't have battled you."

Soon, the doors open and Naomi walked in. Before she even walked up to the front desk, the corner of her eye caught Daisuke. She looked right at him, shocked.

"Daisuke!"

Daisuke looked over. "Oh no, not Naomi."

"What do you mean "oh no"?"

He sighs. "I thought you stop being a trainer."

She smiled. "For a little bit yeah, but now I'm back. I'll beat you in the Solain League and I promise that."

"Ha, you lost to me in the Kanto League so how are you going to win this time?" he said with a smirk.

Eevee began to growl at Daisuke. "I've gotten stronger since then and I got new Pokemon now." She walked up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here to pick up my Dragonair."

"Chansey!" She walked over to the far left and grab a Pokeball containing Naomi's Dragonair. Chansey handed the ball to her.

"Thanks." She began to walk over to the door. "Good luck Daisuke." And with that, Naomi left the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:25 pm

Larck: *she watched as the female trainer walked out of the pokemon center.* Is she a friend of yours Daisuke?

Rentan: What does it matter? *he walks into the pokemon center.* Shes gone now... *he removes his sunglasses*

Larck: You even wear those things at night?...

Rentan: Coolness doesnt have a watch. So, Larckie and Claire-Bear need to heal their pokemon. Im not suprised... But what Iam shocked by is this guy... *he looks at Daisuke.* Why would you take half the blame for sending Larckie's chump to the Er? You were just doing wha every trainer would do. Its her fault if her dumb pokemon doesnt listen.

Larck: Hey!!! Don't insult Piplup!!!!!

Rentan: Pipe down!

Larck: Grrr....

Rentan: Look, I know half of these words are too complex for you, so let me break it down. Me-want-Pokemon-Battle. One more time... Me *he points to himself.* want-Pokemon *he points to Chansey* Battle *he makes a fist with one hand and points to it with the other.* ((lol I bet you know where I got that one from...))
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:42 am

Claire-Bear?

Daisuke grinned. "But I don't like battling a Pokemon who hasn't obey their trainer yet. It's wrong and unfair. So let me guess, your a beginner trainer too. If I had a battle with you, it wouldn't last even a minute. So change that attitude of yours or you'll never reach that top."

Nurse joy walked to the front desk. "Don't worry, both of your Pokemon just need a good rest and they'll be fine. Daisuke, your Starly has fully recovered." She handed the Pokeball to Daisuke.

"Thanks Nurse Joy," he said placing the Pokeball back on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 101 (road to Perlight town)   Route 101 (road to Perlight town) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Route 101 (road to Perlight town)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next