GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:17 pm

(It isn't the best, but at least I got it up.)

20 years after the Tree of Mana was restored, life cotinued to go its normal path. Even after the destuction of the Human Ranches, more began to reappear. Some people have tried to stop these ranches, but didn't succeed. There has also been attacks in different cities. Some people believe it to be the work of Half-Elves again. No one knows what's going on, but some claim it's like 20 years ago. That time, Lloyd Irving and his friends were there to help save the world. That was 20 years ago, but all of them went their own way after those events.

Some people have given up hope. Others began to prayer for heroes to save them once again. Will light shine on the land once again?

(Most of this will take place in Sylvarant since it is currently hard to get to Tethe'alla.)

~Places~
Sylvarant
Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Art-002

Iselia
Triet
Ossa Trail
Izoold
Palmacosta
Hakonesia Peak
Asgard
Hima
Luin

Tethe'alla
Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Tethealla_map

Fooji Mountains
Meltokio
Tethe'alla Bridge
Sybak
Gaoracchia Forest
Mizuho
Ozette
Toize Valley Mine
Flanoir
Altamira
Heimdall
Welgaia

Monsters/Enemies - http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=82582&rid=76643
(Note: Anywhere past line in this link is all bosses - https://2img.net/h/i192.photobucket.com/albums/z167/inuyasha43/Note.jpg)

Techiques - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/561316/31633

Items - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/561316/31627
~Rules~

1. No Godmodding
2. Can't be the original characters (No Lloyd, Colette, Genis, Raine, and so on.)
3. No spamming please. If you need to say something, OCC it.
4. You're allowed to have your own made-up village/city. Just describe it a little and where it's located.
5. Have fun!

~Registration~

Name:
Race:
Good or Evil:
Description:
History:
Personality:
----------------------------------------------

Name: Rebecca Aurion

Race: Human/Angel

Good or Evil: Good

Description: 5'5, long red hair, sapphire eyes, black collar around her neck, white long sleeved shirt, belt that has her sword attached to it, small green skirt, black tight pants, brown boots

History: Sister of Kratos Aurion, Rebecca has lived for more than 4,000 years. She was close to her brother at age six through seventeen. When the Ancient Kharlan War began, Kratos left her to fight. After the war, she never saw her brother again. In search of her brother, Rebecca became an angel in order to live longer. She kept her seventeen form and began to search for Kratos. Many years past, Rebecca found information about Kratos. She found out that her brother had fallen in love with a woman and had a male child with her. This child was named Lloyd.

She stopped her search after knowing that her brother was still alive. She started a new life and lives in a small village.

Personality: Rebecca is the some-what kind. She's pretty mean when she wants to be. Bossy sometimes. She's calm and acts like Kratos sometimes.

Location: A small village south of Hima. It has at least 10+ homes and a small lake.

Weapon: Swords

(Will add more characters)
--------------------------------------------------------

Need more information? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia or Gamefaqs.

Last edited by inuyasha43 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FrozenSage
Jounin
Jounin
FrozenSage

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:59 am

(_\/_ Meanie!)
(I will make my other 2 characters on my next post)

Name: Gale Aether
Race: Human
Description: 5' 7 feet tall, Black short hair, Green eyes, Gold chain necklace, Dark Gray mid sleeved shirt, Metal bracelet (On his left wrist,It's a symbol of Claire and Gale's friendship), Black long pants, Brown boots.

History: Gale was born and raised in Triet, His father ignored him and Gale's mother was everything to him, Gale had a brother who died during The Great Kharlan Tree rampage 20 years ago. When he was the age of 12, He followed the path of his brother and began using a sword to protect people and he helped the people around Triet with their everyday tasks. When Gale was the age of 13, His father died of illness, Soon afterwards his mother committed suicide as a result of losing the one she loved. Gale has been on his own since but he still continues to follow his brother and continues to train with a sword and help his fellow villagers. At the age of 14, He met Claire, The two became fast friends.

Personality: Gale is a helpful young man, He enjoys showing off his sword skills. He's most of the time calm, kind, helpful, friendly and respectful.

Weapon: Sword

Name: Claire Grant

Race: Half-Elf
Description: 5' 3 feet tall, Long white hair, Light blue eyes, Green long sleeved shirt, Metal bracelet (On her right wrist, It's a symbol of Gale and Claire's friendship), Sea green long skirt, Sea green boots

History: Born in Hima, because she was shunned and hated for being a Half-Elf, Claire's family traveled from place to place to see if they could be accepted with a Half-Elf with them. Every village or city said no. So they built a little house outside Triet Desert, when she was the age of 7. Her father and mother got mad at Half-Elf discrimination that then traveled (Without Claire) to city to city and committed crimes and became wanted and eventually got arrested and later executed. Claire was never informed of their deaths so she waited, Years and years went by and still nothing. So she traveled to Triet to ask around, This is when she met Gale at the age of 13, She told Gale about it, He did know about it and he told her that they got executed. She got upset but Gale comforted her and made Claire feel better and then the two became fast friends. Despite Claire being a Half-Elf, Gale treats her with kindness.

Personality: Claire is shunned and ignored because of her being a Half-Elf and she hates it. She a very pushy person, but she becomes very nice and kind when Gale is with her.

Weapon: Magic with a Dagger

Last edited by FrozenSage on Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Accepted! I know Xtreme is going to join.
---------------------------------------------
I'm starting now. It's just an introduction post, nothing amazing.
---------------------------------------------

It's been three days since the last attack on another city. This time, Palmacosta suffered. About ten people were killed during the attack. People who lived and saw the attack blamed it all on the half-elves again. Those humans couldn't get the events of twenty years out of their head. It makes me wonder why I'm a human.

There are a total of three Human Ranches now. People from Palmacosta, to Iselia, even Asgard were taken away to these horrible places. They claimed to be the new Desians. Someday, I want to take them down and find out the mystery behind all of these attacks. After all, what can one human do?

"Rebecca!" shouted a female voice. Rebecca was sitting on a boulder by the Lake Era. The lake sparkled from the light of the sun. This was Rebecca's favorite place if she wanted to be alone. "REBECCA!" The voice startled her and she fell right into the lake. "Well it's your own fault."

The red haired vixen resurfaced. Water dripped from the bangs of her hair. "What do you want Maya?" said an annoyed Rebecca.

"Mom told me to come get you. It's time for dinner."

"Fine..." She got out of the lake. She was completely soaked.

Both females returned to the village when the sun hid behind Hima. A small campfire was started in the center of the village by the children. This was their time to tell stories, cook marshmallows, or play. Lights began to lit the inside of every home for nighttime was coming.

"We're home!"

"Welcome home you two," said Stephanie, Maya's mom. Maya ran into the kitchen, helping her mother with the plates. Rebecca walked into the kitchen to help. "Guess you were over by the lake again, huh Rebecca?"

"You definitely know me by now." She smiled and placed the plates on the table.

Ryan, the father, entered the home. "I'm home everyone."

"Welcome home daddy!"

"Hey. Hard day at work again?" she said trying to start a small conversation.

"Yep, same old job." He walked over to Stephanie and gently kissed her on the cheek. "How are you honey?"

"Good. You better sit down now, dinner is ready."

"Great!" He sat down, placing his coat on the back of the chair. "So Rebecca. You've been here for a few months now. How do you think of the village?"

Rebecca turned her attention to Ryan. "I love it. Normal place, nothing bad could happen to it." She sat down as the dinner was being set.

The family ate for fifteen minutes, talking about their day and everything. The children laughed outside, enjoying their time before returning to their homes.
===================================================================================

Small Profile Time!

Name: Maya Yuai

-----------------
Name: Ryan Yuai

-----------------
Name: Stephanie Yuai

(I'll put a description later)
Back to top Go down
FrozenSage
Jounin
Jounin
FrozenSage

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:58 am

(The poor Half-Elves, They get blamed for everything!)
(Yeah, He'll join soon enough, Also you forgot to add the Ymir Forest.)

Name: Nike Devin
Description: 5' 6 feet tall, Brown ponytail, Jet Black colored eyes, Blue short sleeved shirt, Brown glove on her right hand, Black long pants, Brown boots

History: Born in Palmacosta, At the age of 4, The Great Kharlan Tree rampage destroyed Palmacosta. Nike and her parents moved to a village (9 houses) near Hima to get away from the ruins of their once beloved home. 15 years passed, Nike's life was normal until Pallas came and destroyed their village and killed everyone in sight. He found Nike and her parents and he was going to kill them but he felt pity and spared them. Now she trains with a axe to one day stop Pallas from destroying more lives.

Personality: Nike is a honest, smart woman. She is tends to be a bit of a smart mouth and she loves to be in control.
Weapon: A giant axe

Name: Pallas Thanatos
Race: Half-Elf \ Angel
Good or Evil: Evil
Description: 4' 9 feet tall, Blue spiky hair, Red colored eye, Sky blue platebody, Green angel wings, Sky blue plate gloves, Sky blue platelegs, Sky blue metal boots

History: Born in a small village near Asgard (5 houses), Pallas' Father and Mother hated him since
he was a Half-Elf and abandoned him at the age of 5. After 8 years of loneliness , Desians found him and took him to Mithos Yggdrasill (Aka the Leader of Cruxis and the Desians) and Pallas agreed to all of Yggdrasill's ideals. Afterwards, Pallas became a angel at the age of 13, Pallas looked up to Yggdrasill and thought of him as a father. But, 2,000 years later, When Lloyd's group killed Yggdrasill. Pallas was not only sad but angry and he swore revenge that he will destroy all humans and elves and make a world only for Half-Elves. To start off his revenge, He destoryed the village he was born in.

Personality: Pallas is a very cold person, he will never show respect to any human or elf just pity and hatred.
Weapon: Magic

(I'll begin on my next post..)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:43 am

Name: Ezulu "Elu" Isumai
Race: Elf
Description: Elu is 5'10 122 lbs purpleish silver hair (down her back with bangs). Light green eyes. Black long sleeve shirt (under) light blue baby tee belly top (over). Light blue short shorts (over) black leggins (under) light blue boots. Black head band and belt.
History: Elu never knew her parents. She was raised by a human named Oshi in a small city in Tethe'alla. She never fit in. No one ever trusted her, she was always picked on. When she was eight, Oshi, master/gaurdien gave her a bow telling her to practice the art of her people. She never knew what he met but she did as she was told. When she turned ten her worst fear was realised when Oshi suddenly died. She was told he had died naturally, but she knew other wise. She now with her bow in hand, she travels to find out what really happened to her mentor.
Personality: Because of the way she was treated, she never really knew how to open up to people. If you get to know her, she can be kind and carring and fun to be around. She likes to laugh and play around. She can also be very protective of her friends, also of her bow.
Weapon: Bow -n- Arrow
OCC: Is this good? Did I mess up?...

Last edited by Kanami on Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XtremeSaber88
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
XtremeSaber88

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:45 am

(f.y.i...Palmacosta was destroyed in the Giant Trees rampage.......Question..Would it be alright if i used a 2handed blade?)

Name: Chronos Xiphos

Description: 5"10, Black short hair, Dark blue eyes, Necklace that has a clock on it that says in small print "space", Black short-sleeved shirt with green light armour on top, Brown gloves, Dark blue pants with a leg pocket containing hidden knives, Black shoes.

History: While at the age of 9 Chronos lived at the newly rebuilded Luin where he, his mother, and father lived happily, Until a swarm of monster came and destroyed His home and Luin while his mother and father fought off the creatures to protect him. After the swarm of monsters suddenly disappeared all that Chronos saw were his Mother and Father lying on the ground. Little is known on who or what lead this invasion. At the age of 14 Chronos decided to learn how to wield a heavy blade and track whatever did this to his Family and home. Chronos left the ruined village of Luin at the age of 15. He now travels the world in search for clues that would help him find what he was looking for.

Personality: Caring, Revengeful, Quiet,
Weapon: Two-Handed Blade, Hidden Knives

Name: ??? (I'll reveal it when we reach a certain point)
Race:Elf
Good or Evil:Evil

Description: 6"2, Black hood, Dark brown shoulder lengthed hair, Red eyes, Dark blue heavy armour with chainmail under it, Dark blue platelegs, Dark blue plategloves, Dark blue boots.

History: Little is known about him but it is said he was headed towards Luin before the swarms of monsters attacked

Personality: Dark, Careless, Distrusting
Weapon: Magic, monsters, and a scythe

(I'll start on my next post)
Back to top Go down
FrozenSage
Jounin
Jounin
FrozenSage

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:02 am

(Yeah, I'm sure it's fine X. Enemies used Two Handed Swords in ToS.)

Gale lays on his bed, Thinking of all that has happened in the last 20 years

"What is this world going to do? With all this death, I wonder if everyone is going to do something.."
Gale said to himself

Gale hears a knock on the door, He gets up from his bed and opens the door. He sees that
it's Claire. Gale smiles

"Oh hey Claire." Gale said

"Hello Gale." Claire said

"Come in." Gale said

Claire walks into Gale's house, Gale shuts the door

"So, what's up?" Gale asked

"You know, maybe we should go out and try to help the world.." Claire said

"Ya think so?" Gale asked

"Yeah." Claire replied

"What brings this up all of a sudden?" Gale asked

"I don't know, but it seems that the world is lost since we don't have a hero." Claire said

"Hmm...Well, You know magic and can use a dagger. I know how to use a sword so..maybe.." Gale said

"Let's go." Claire said

"Yeah, but what about all the stuff we need? Like, gels, water and food?" Gale asked

"I got it all taken care of." Claire said

"Okay, let's go!" Gale said

Claire and Gale leave his house and walk outside the city walls of Triet
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:35 pm

(Both accepted! Now we can official start! Oh yeah, Palmacosta was rebuilt...)
-------------------------------------

Both Rebecca and Maya walked upstairs. They entered the second room to the left. This was little Maya's room. Many type of animal dolls covered the ground and drawers. She had a few drawings hanging on the walls.

"Alright Maya, off to bed now. You know what time it is."

"Aw, but I want to play with the other children."

"Maya, please go to bed."

Maya sighed and walked into her room. "Fine..." She jumped into bed and placed the blanket over her.

"Night Maya." Rebecca closed the door behind her.

After closing the door, the red haired female walked a few more feet and grabbed a rope near the ceiling. She pulled it down and revealed stairs that seemed to go into the attic. This is where she slept. Closing the path behind her, Rebecca walked over to her bed and sat down. She slipped her hand underneath her bed and pulled out a sheath that held a blade. Rebecca pulled the sword out of the sheath and stared at it for a few minutes in silence.

Brother..., she thought placing the blade by her bed. Her body flew back onto her sheet and began to stare at the ceiling. I wonder how you are. Rebecca slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

It was quiet now. The only sound that could be heard were Crickets chirping outside. That broke when a sound of many footsteps entered the village.

"Gather all the villagers. Don't leave one single person behind," said a male voice as people in red clothing with armor began to enter every home. They bashed down the doors and quickly ran right in.

"Get up, you're coming with us," they all said grabbing every child, male, or female in the village to the center. The only person they didn't get was Rebecca.

"Mom, I'm scared." Maya hugged her mother, beginning to form tears in her eyes.

"It'll be ok sweety."

"Is that everyone?"

"Yes sire."

The man smirked. "Good. Burn down every home here."

"NO!" the people cried as they were held back and were forced to see their homes burn.

The attic grew warmer. Rebecca opened her eyes after feeling the heat rising. "What's going on?" She grabbed her blade and opened the exit of the attic. Her eyes widen after seeing flames engulf the small hallway. She ran back into the attic and looked outside her window. No one was there.

Every home was engulfed by the flames. Rebecca jumped out the window and landed, both feet, onto the ground. She began to enter every home, looking for other people. No one was in their homes either. "Did...Did the Desians take everyone from this village to the Human Ranch?" Her grasp on her sword tightened. "Damn it! Why now?!"
=============================================================
Name: ?????? (Hasn't been revealed yet)

Race: Half-Elf

Good or Evil: Evil

Description: 5'10, spiked blue hair, hazel eyes, pointy ears, Black T-shirt (under), Silver armor plate with red in the center (over), silver armor shoulder pads, red cape, brown gloves, long black pants, silver boots.

History: Not much history is given, only that he was born in Tethe'alla. He's the leader of the Human Ranch north of Izoold.

Weapon: Double bladed sword
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:46 pm

Ezulu admired the veiw of the cities below her. "Wow... finally, it took forever." She had been trying to pass through the mountains for what seem like weeks. "When I get to a city, hopefully I can find a place to crash." She looked left and right but when she say thick smoke, she gasped grabing her neckless. "Oshi, somethings wrong... I can feel it! What should I do?" She thought for a few seconds then she grabed her bow. "Alright, those people down there could use my help. Although, they might not want it..." She started free falling down the mountain. "This is the quickest way... I hope im not to late..."
Back to top Go down
XtremeSaber88
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
XtremeSaber88

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:32 pm

(Fine fine it was rebuilt gawd)
-------------------------------------
"Hmm..The map says the next city should be up ahead..." Chronos looks at the map and sighs and then grabs his water can. "Ahh! That hit the spot!" Chronos looks over to the side noticing a small village. "A...Mirage?" Chronos begins to walk over to the village spotting two people starting to leave the village. "Where would you two be heading? Deserts starting to get bad..Best if ya return to the village for the night. C'mon theres a hotel there right?" The ground starts to shake and a giant worm pops outta the ground! "Wow..Thats a big one..It looks like your pretty handy with a sword, and im guessing that knife on your girlfriend ain't just for show right? Questions Chronos as he looks at Gale and Claire.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Rebecca faced east and began to walk. She went by all the homes that were burning to the ground. A little past eleven, she was now in a forest. Her mission now was to bring everyone from the village back home.

I have to save them, but one person can't do it alone. I have to find some help, she thought as the bushes started to move. "Come out!" A Bowman appeared from the bush, readying his arrow. "A fight huh? You got one!"

The Bowman shot an arrow at Rebecca, but the arrow was broken by her sword. She ran towards him as he was readying another arrow. The female Swordsman stabbed his shoulder. "Lightning Blade!" she shouted as a lightning bolt from the sky struck the Bowman. She pulled the sword out as he fell onto the ground. The battle was over in a minute.

Before she continued her journey, Rebecca felt a surge of pain coming from her left arm. The arrow the Bowman was about to use before her attack seemed to hit. "Argh, great. Guess he got one arrow to hit me." She pulled out the arrow and threw it to the ground. There also seemed to be an orange item on the ground. It was an Orange Gel. "Guess I can have this after winning that battle." She smiled and picked it up. She placed it in the small brown bag attached to her belt and continued her journey, trying not to worry about her arm.
===================================================
Alright, I found the list for all the monsters, techniques, and items. I'll post them here and on my first post.

Monsters/Enemies - http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=82582&rid=76643

Techniques (Only if your weapon is exactly like the main characters. If not, make up your attacks.) - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/561316/31633

Items - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/561316/31627
Back to top Go down
FrozenSage
Jounin
Jounin
FrozenSage

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:07 am

Gale moved in-front of Claire

"What the hell is your problem!? I've got bigger things to worry about than questions, you idiot!" Gale yelled

"He's right, We got this worm to worry about. Unless your a blood crazy psycho that wants the city to be destroyed and many people will be killed." Claire said

"And if that happens, I'll tear you apart. Remember that!" Gale said to Chronos

"No more time for talk! Here it comes!" Claire said

"Let's go Claire! Let's see if your handy at a sword." He said

Meanwhile, with Pallas..

"Lord Pallas..Why do you waste your time looking at the ruins of the Tower of Salvation..?" A angel asked

Pallas looks over towards the angel with a cold look

"Am I not allowed to enjoy my life..?" He replied

Pallas looks back at the ruins of the Tower of Salvation

"One thing is for sure..I must kill all Humans and Elves to make a world for Half-Elves. Where we are not hated or ignored for what we can not change, a world where Human nor Elf can't exist.." Pallas said to himself

"My lord, are you alright?" The angel asked

"Let's take our leave, we've got revenge to carry out." He replied

"Yes, as you wish Lord Pallas." The angel said as he bowed

Then walked away from the ruins of The Tower of Salvation.
Back to top Go down
XtremeSaber88
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
XtremeSaber88

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:55 am

"Typical attitude from the desert" Chronos jumps into the air and onto the worms head stabbing it while landing. "Hey! I can't do all the work ya know!" The worm shakes Chronos off its head. "Damn....This one is tough...And somewhat...Different..Usually thats would be all it took to kill a normal worm but.." Chronos stabs his sword into the dirt and suddenly a circle with ancient text around it appeared! "Thor, Grant me thy power to defend those that are weak.." Chronos sword started to electrocute. "Indignant Sword!" Chronos started to charge at the beast "You two! Distract the worm!" Screamed Chronos
Back to top Go down
FrozenSage
Jounin
Jounin
FrozenSage

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:07 am

"Claire! Get back and start using magic! I'll distract!" Gale yelled

Claire runs back

"Hey! You stupid worm! I'm right here for ya!" Gale yelled at the worm

The worm looks over at Gale and it spins it's tail at Gale and hits him and sends him flying into the city wall

"Argh!" Gale screamed

"Gale! Okay that's it! Time for magic!" Claire yelled

A green circle appears around Claire and she begins to chant

"Gentle winds, gather before me and transform into waves of air..Cyclone!" Claire chanted

A giant green cyclone appears and engulfs the worm and starts to hurt the giant worm..

"I..Is it dead?" Claire said

The Worm still stood, Gale gets back on his feet

"Hopeful, His attack will kill it.." Claire said to herself

"Yo Worm! Over here! I'm right here! C'mon!" Gale yelled to the worm
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:13 pm

The moon was now over Rebecca's head. She walked over to a tree and sat down, laying her sword on the ground. Rebecca stared at the half moon, while thinking of everyone from the village.

"I have to save them," she said, "I just have to." She clutched onto the sheath of her sword. I need to get help. Maybe I can get help from people in Izoold or Triet.

She laid her head against the tree, keeping her sword by her side. She slowly fell asleep thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey   Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Symphonia: A New Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: