GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FullMetal Alchemist Rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

FullMetal Alchemist Rp Empty
PostSubject: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:28 pm

Aeris Lets do it! ^^
====================

This is an Rp for the great anime show Fullmetal Alchemist. If you watch the show then you know the deal. If you don't you might wanna read this. The show revolves around this thing called alchemy. Alchemy is the ability to breakdown and recreate matter by understanding its inherent laws and its place in nature. This is formed for most by drawing what is called a transmutation circle. Like said in the anime; "The basic strength of the transmutation circle is the nature of the shape itself. The circle represents the circlulation of power by drawing it, that power can be evoked" Basiclly without a transmutaion circle you will not have a reaction while trying to use your alchemy. Alchemy's law: "Equivalent Exchange"
The law states that in order to gain something, an equal price must be paid. The show also deals alot with the military.Within the military you have what we call a special elite team, the state alchmist. All with different abilities foir which they are given a nickname, the state alchemist are the key to victory in most wars. To join this rp you need:
*Name:
*Bio:
*Personality:
*apperance:
*Occupation: (State alchemist, military personal, some guy off the street)
Alchemist Ability:

((I had too^^))
Name: Ray Mustang
Bio: Ray is the daughter of Roy Mustangand Riza Hawkeye. She always wanted to be apart of the military to be close to her parents.
Personality: She is a mixture of both her mom and dad. She likes to have things in order like her father. And a imperturbable manner like her mother. But under her military side she is very fun to be around. She also likes to investigate things to the fulest degree.
Apperance: 5'5 108lbs green eyes dark brown hair with bangs. She wears shirts and spegatti strap tank tops. She wears ignistion cloth gloves The that are black with a gold transmutation printed on them.
Alchemy Ability: Flame power...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 pm

Making me do this again? *sighs* Got me... It's going to be the same character, nothing changed.
===============

Name: Erin Elric
Bio: Daughter of Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell, she left her parents at the age of 11 to become a State Alchemist. After 4 years with the State, she left to return with her parents and help her dad out. She is an alchemist and a Automail mechanic
Personality: Nice, but can be serious at times. Erin has her father's attitude and her mother's smarts. She loves to explore and fun to hang around with.
Apperance: 5'5, 105 lb., Long blonde hair, light blue eyes, (normal: white shirt, jeans) (Automail Mechanic: Black tank top green baggy pants) (Alchemist: red shirt, the same jacket as her father wears, black pants) Brown shoes
Alchemist Ability: Any Alchemy
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:23 pm

Awsome...... afro

Sry, still thinking of a char
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:25 pm

Please do...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:30 pm

Name: Aqua
*Bio: Accidently killed his father, when they were training, killed his mother when she hti him on the head, and then left his town after they got mad and he accidently killed them as well...
*Personality: Is extremly dark and cold hearted, and hates almost everything...
*apperance: Miltary outfit, but his arms are made from shadows, and legs from ice, caused by an accident while using alchemy...
Alchemist Ability: Ice, shadows(darkness)....

Sigh... I guess you can't live without me......
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:37 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:49 pm

((What?))
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:54 pm

((Um... should we start it now?...))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:55 pm

((Yea, I guess...))
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:14 am

((Yay okay..))

Ray: *she walks into her dads office* I did all your paper work that you was suppose to do yourself...

Roy: Good... now you can start on this other pile of paper work Hawkeye just gave me.

Ray: Im tired of doing office work!!! When will I ever see the outside of central headquaders?!...

Roy: When you go home I suppose...

Ray: You basterd thats not what I meant!!!

Roy: What did you say?!...

Ray: Dad... im old enough... please give me something that doesnt have to do with paper work... please...

Roy:... Fine... go get me a coffee three creams four sugars...

Ray: ... your such a jerk!!! *she storms out.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:16 am

Aqua walks up and see's Ray storming off and says, "Have anything I can do? I'm bored sitting down... I'd rather be mass killing people..."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:29 am

((Wait Ray or Roy?))
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:31 am

Erin was helping her mom make Automail for her dad. She screwed in a bolt then began to polish the arm.

"Mom. how long have you been making automail for dad?" she asked curiously.

Winry laughed and smiled at her. "Since he was 10."

Erin continued to polish the arm. "Wow, that is pretty long," Erin said as she finished polishing the arm. "There, dad is going to love this." She was proud of her new work. During the years after the military, Erin has been working on Automail and her alchemy skills.

Winry was working on the leg and quickly glanced over at the arm. "Pretty good Erin, but you missed a few wires."

"Where?!" She saw the wires and laughed a bit. "Oh, opps..." She placed the wires in place.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:33 am

((I said I saw Ray storming off... I didnt say that I was talking to Ray...))
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:10 am

((Just askin...))

Roy: *he looks at Aqua.* Oh its only you... yeah I want you to go visit an old friend of mine... his is the fullmetal alchemist Edward Elric... he has a daughter too... Erin Elric... bring them both here... by force if you have too.

Hawkeye: *she walked in* Your calling on Ed sir?...

Roy: Without him around I have to do alot of work around here... when he comes back i'll get to relax.

Hawkeye: How do you know he will come back?...

Roy: Trust me... I know Ed... *he smiled.*

Hawkeye: By the way sir... where is Ray?...

Roy: Getting me coffee... why?...

Hawkeye: ... I was just asking...

Ray: *She is sitting in the mess hall.* Stupid Roy... why won't he let me do anything?

Hughes: Hey is that my favorite state alchemist and neice?... *he walks up.*

Ray: hi Hughes...

Hughes: Look dont let Roy get to ya... between you and me, you don't want him to let you do anything... the things he has people do are dangerous...

Ray: I don't care... I love danger... it excites me... but he can't see that...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:32 am

Aqua replied, "Yes sir." Aqua walked off with his hands clamped together causing darkness to spread wherever he went, so that he couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:42 am

Hawkeye: *she salutes Aqua as he walks out the door. then she turns to Roy.* With all due respect sir... why wont you let Ray do somethings... after all she is a part of this military...

Roy: Yes but she still new to this stuff...

Hawkeye: She has been here for 4 years...

Roy: Yes... but she's still doesnt know too much about the outside feild...

Hawkeye: Thats because you wont let her... Roy I know your trying to protect her, but sometimes its okay to let go...

Roy:... Fine go get her...

Hawkeye: *she smiles.* Sir...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:04 am

She placed the screw driver down and sighed in relief. "All done! This time nothing is missing or out of place."

Winry looked over and checked the arm. Nothing was out of place or missing. "Good job Erin. It's all complete now.”

“Yay! Where’s father?”

“He’s with your Uncle right now. They’ll be back soon,” said Winry, grabbing the screw driver Erin was using. Erin left the room and looked outside through the window. Winry seemed a bit worried about Erin. “Erin, what’s wrong?”

“Just miss my friends at the military. Guess even 2 years of not working there still makes me think about it. I just wanted to spend time with you and dad. I rarely even saw both of you and the work was stressful,” Erin said as she began to think of Ray and Aqua.

“You might see them again so don’t worry.” Winry tried cheering Erin up, but it seemed to fail.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:13 pm

Ray: *she had a frown on her face.* What is it this time?...

Roy: Thats no way to treat your superior... after all not before you get your shot at a really investagation...

Ray: What?! Really?!... What do I have to do?!...

Roy: Your going to see an old friend.

Ray: Old friend?...

Roy: Yes... do you remember the Elrics?...

Ray: Oh yeah... its been two years since ive seen Erin...

Roy: Good well im heading out to their home... and your coming too... *he stands up.* Lets go.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:02 pm

Erin looked over at Winry and placed a frown on her face. "Yea... maybe..." She walks upstairs and enters her room. Erin opens her closet and sees her alchemy clothes. The front door opened with two man walking in.

"Hey Winry."

"Al, it's nice to see you. Erin, your uncle is here," Winry shouted.

Erin quickly reacted and rush down the stairs. She hugged Al. "Uncle Al! It's nice to see you again!"

"It's nice to see you too," Al said as Ed walked over to Erin.

"Dad, where were you?!"

"Erin, I told you I was going with your Uncle to the next town to get a few things. Oh yea..." He give Winry a bag. "Some of the items you wanted me to pick up."

"Thanks Ed," Winry said smiling and walking into the Automail room to put the items away.

Erin blinked a bit then just remember. "Opps, yea I remember you telling me. I just had a few things on my mind that was blocking it."

"Like what?"

"Just my friends at the Military. You would be upset too if you haven't seen anyone in two years right?"

"Ummm... yea." The only person Ed missed was Winry during his and Al's adventure trying to find the Philosopher's Stone.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:34 pm

*Ray, Roy, And Hawkeye were walking towards the Elrics home (they got on the express train lol)*

Ray: So when we get there... what are we doing?...

Roy: Well im gonna see if Edward has grown a little... I really dought it though... I swear I use to lose the guy behind my paper work...

Ray: *sigh* I just can't wait to see if Erin has improved on her automail skills...

Hawkeye: Oh thats right, Erin did follow her mother and grandmother...

Ray: *she noods*

Roy: Automail?!.. Please... the only good thing that kid has going for her is her alchemy ability...

Ray: your just mad cuz she can do more than alchemy... So dad... or should I say Roy...? What are you planning?...

Roy: Well the King has been presing me with these dangerous investagations... and because I only have one brave subordanet and thats Hawkeye... I need one skilled alchemist. Or maybe two... thats where the Elrics come in...

Ray: I could help you dad...

Roy: No, no your still on coffee duty after this...

Ray: Hm!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Hawkeye: Calm down... we're here...

Roy: Come out FullMetal Alchemist Edward Elric!!!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:29 am

Both Erin, Al, and Ed heard the familiar voice. Ed and Erin slowly turned their heads to the window.

"Oh no, don't tell me it's..," both Ed and Erin said as they looked out the window. "Crap, he just had to show up." Ed sighed sadly. Both of them saw Roy.

Erin looked over and saw Ray. She placed a smile on her once depressed face. "Ray!" She busted out of the home and ran over to Ray. "Ray, long time no see," she said happily. "Hello Hawkeye and... Roy..."

Ed walked out of the home, not to pleased seeing Roy. "What's with the surprise visit Colonel?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:47 pm

Aqua was just standing near them and he walked over to Ray and Erin and said, "Hi, what's up? Also, Roy, since your here I guess you won't be needing me to do that mission you asked me to do."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:23 pm

Ray: Erin its been too long!!

Hawkeye: Hello Erin... *she smiled*

Roy: This is no time for freedly greetings... Edward, you seem so unhappy to see me... after all ive done for you...

Ray: There he goes bragging again... so Erin, what have you been up to?...

Roy: Well Aqua it would seem that way but you can never be to sure... Stand down unless I need you... *he looked at Ed* Well Ed I just came to vist. Me and the family... *he looked from Ray to Hawkeye then back to Ed.* So how has the country life been treating ya?...

Ray: *sigh* Why is he beating around the bush?...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:35 pm

Aqua replied, "Because thats what he loves to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist Rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: