GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FullMetal Alchemist Rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:41 pm

Ray: Dad how about telling Ed what you came for!!! Nobody likes it when you drag things around!!!

Roy: Ray stay out of my conversations!!!! When we get back your gonna be making me a huge cup of coffee!!!

Ray: Grrr!!! Coffee duty?!... He's out of his mind if he thinks i'll be making his coffee for ever...
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:23 pm

Name: Kyle Louis Armstrong
Bio: Kyle is the son of the strongarmed alchemist Alex Louis Armsrtong. Like his father is always going on about his family bloodline. Unlike his father, he does it in a braging way. He likes to flirt with all the girls in Central, getting them with the armstrong line.
Personality: He is stuck on himself. He keeps a picture of himself in his back pocket. But when something serious comes up, he will drop the topic of himself and fight. If you can get around his love fof himself, he is a cool dude to be around.
apperance: 5'11 muscular (not like his father) blonde hair, blue eyes. Unlike his fatherr he is hardly seen in military attire. But just like his father when he fights the shirt comes off.
Alchemist Ability: The same as his fathers
=====================================

Kyle walked into Central and looked around. "Man its quiet in here... I wonder if anyone is here..." He walks towards Roy's office but before he could knock he was stoped by Fallmen, who told him the colonel, along with Hawkeye and their daughter Ray, were out. "Man... this place really is empty..." You got any idea where they went?..." "Yeah they went to a place called Resumbule..." Fallmen replied. "Hey thats where the Elrics live... hey they have that daughter named Erin... and since Ray is there... im in." Kyle smiles as he walked ou the door and headed towards the train station.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:06 pm

Yep, Roy still treats her like that, Erin thought smiling towards Ray. "Nothing really, just praticing on my alchemy and helping my mom on the automail." She looked over at Aqua. "Hey Aqua, it's been a while."

Ed knew that Roy wasn't here just for a visit. He would never do such a thing. "I know you aren't here just for a small visit. There's something you want me to do right?"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:50 pm

Roy: *he smiled* You really think you know me, don't you Ed?...

Hawkeye: Sir... might I suggest you skip to the point?...

Roy: *sigh* Well I guess I can't get any fun... Well Ed your famous around Central and after all these years, your still wanted to serve the state. Both you and your daughter Erin. The King himself requested that I find a suitable alchemist. So I thought-

Ray: He means mom and I thought for him...

Roy: It was my idea!!! *he turns back to Ed.* Anyways I THOUGHT that you and your daughter would be perfect for the job... besides even if you turn down my offer, lets not forget your still oblagated to the state...

Ray: Dad said it himself that Ed payed off his debt... not that he had much anyways

Roy: So Ed what do you say?...

Ray: Yeah Erin?... *she placed a huge smile on her face.* Wanna come back to the military? We can hang out just like old times!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:38 am

Aqua replied, "Yeah, its been a long time, but I've only improved my skills further...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:55 pm

"Havent we all Aqua?..." He was standing on a boulder. "Its been too long Elirc... or should I add an "s" to it?..." He smiled while doing so his teeth sprikled. "Forgive I should introduce myself... im not saything this to you corlnel since you already know me..." He quickly removed his shirt and began to flex. "Kyle Louis Armstrong!! Son o the great Alex Louis Armstrong!!! A proud Armstrong threw and threw!!!" He still was flexing even though he was done with his introduction. "So Mustang... what are you doing here at the Elrics home?" He was talking to Ray, but wasnt really making it too clear.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Roy: Huh?... What are you doing here?... This was a suppose to be an assignment for us only. Well... I guess it doesnt matter... *he looked at Ed.* So Edward... what do you say?...
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:14 am

Name:Sakon
Bio:Sakon was a renowned thief and assassin a long time ago. He had many enemies and..... ok, long story short, he pissed some lord guy off and like, he killed him and his girlfriend (does she need a name?) brought him back to life, but in a suit of armor, just like Alphonse. She died in the process
Personality:Regretfull, asshole
Appearance:Strong similarity to the Iron Knuckle Enemy from Zelda
Alchemist Ability:Weapons!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FullMetal Alchemist Rp   FullMetal Alchemist Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FullMetal Alchemist Rp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: