GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:47 pm

Kira moved out of the way before the blast could hit her. She stood her guard, though she wasn't ready for this.

"I knew there was something strange about you. So now another fire nation scum is following us." She opened her jug and started to bend some of the water in it. I can't fight her by myself. I'm still a novice at using water bending. I have to run for it and find Erin once I get a few hits on her.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:22 pm

Satsuki: Fire nation scum huh?... You must not know who I am... I am the cream of the crop... heir to the fire nation. I am Princess Satsuki and today is not your lucky day... *she shot more fire blasts at her.*
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:29 pm

Mikau is at the market place, on patrol for thieves because he has nothing better to do when all of a sudden, he feels heat in the air, alot of it.

"Theres a fight breaking lose! Not again...."
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:16 pm

She ducked the blast of fire and kept bending the water. She lost some of the water when ducking. Oh no! I still can't hold the bending of water complete. She shot the water at her.

Erin started dodging the strikes of Nasumi's knife. She backed away and froze some of the water. She threw the ice balls at Nasumi.

"Not this time." She used a fire blast on the ice and melted it before it even reached her.
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:57 pm

Mikau is running through the alleyways, trying to find as much guard personel as he can, but no one was around. "Well, guess I'm going to have to do it." Mikau sticks his fingers towards a torch, and uses the ember to shoot at the two females to get them to stop.

"Break it up! NO fights in my city!"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:53 pm

Satsuki: Your city?!... *she cracked an evil smile.* Stand down!! You have no right to order me around!! *she had lost intrest in Kira, and was more so trying to find out who this guy was.* Listen up water baby... *she didnt look at her* this would be your time to run... go now, before I change my mind...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Kira stopped water bending "Water baby!? Listen here fire nation scum, I'm training to be a great water bender just like my friend. I'll be able to beat you soon!" She grinned and looked away. She began to run in the southwest direction.

Erin began to bend the water in the fountain and lift it into the air. Soon it began to rain in the small battle area. "Without your fire bending, you're powerless!" She began to rush at Nasumi, landing some blows using her ice.

Nasumi left the area of rain and shot fire arrows at Erin. The arrows melted away the ice.

"Erin!" shouted Kira as she threw water at Nasumi. She barely dodge it.

"The younger brat had to come..."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:48 am

Satsuki: *she smiles* So theres more of them... *she looked at Mikau* I'll let you slide for now... right now I have some things to look into... *she walked away and headed towards the southwest direction.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:17 pm

"Ha, now you have to fight two water benders," Erin said smiling and nodded at Kira.

"Doesn't matter, the younger brat is still a novice." Nasumi shoot fire blast at Kira. She used her water bending to get rid of some of it, but the rest of it hit her. She hit flew into the fountain.

"Kira, are you ok?"

Kira pops her head out completely wet. She felt a sharp pain by her stomach. "Yeah, just hurting."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:52 pm

Satsuki: *she was sitting on the top of a house watching the battle.* Looks like I wasnt the only one to notice these water benders... I wonder... Who is that fire bender, and why don't I know her?...

Ti-Jen: *he and Larck we're standing by a river.* Alright pay close attention to me...

Larck: I watching... *she smiles*

Ti-Jen: Alright... the first rule to firebending is breathing...

Larck: Breathing?... But I can already do that... see... enhale *she enhales* exhale... *she exhales.*

Ti-Jen: Its more than that!! You have to be able to control your breathing in order to controll the fire you produce. When you earthbend, what do you do?...

Larck: I stump... I kick... I hit things... but most importantly, I wait and listen... like that famous earthbender the blind bandit-

Ti-Jen: *he interrupts her* Larck, the Blind Bandit is just a myth. Now back to practice!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:26 pm

"Alright," Erin said grabbing Kira's hand. "Time for an escape move." She bended the water from the fountain and formed a water wall. She soon froze it and made it hard to see the other side.

"You won't get away that easy!" She threw another fire blast at the ice wall, melting part of it. Erin and Kira were no where in sight. "They got away...," Nasumi said walking over to the other side of the ice wall. "Where could they have gone to?!"

Somewhere in an alley...

Erin was placing ice wrapped in a towel on Kira's wound. "Why don't you just use your water to heal me?"

"We need to save up water if we want to water bend." She gently sat against the brick wall exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:59 pm

Satsuki: Maybe she's not that good after all... she let them escape... *she thinks about Erin.* That waterbender... she is good after all... that little brat wasnt lying at all.

Ti-Jen: *sigh* alright this is boring!!! Time for fire!!! *he bended a small fire ball and started to juggle it.* Larck, fire, fire, Larck.

Larck: Jen... I shouldnt bend yet if I can't control it... *she walks down the road.* Dont you know that yet?...

Ti-Jen: Did she just turn me down?!...

Larck: *she was still walking until she heared some talking.* Huh?... *she bends a hole in the ground then she jumped in, closing the hole behind her.* Alright... lets get a closer listen...

Ti-Jen: Larck!! *he was walking down the road.* Larck!!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:50 pm

"We'll hide in this alley until Nasumi finds us or you feel better."

"Then I hope I can get better quick," she said worried.

Nasumi began to look through the alleys. They can't be that far with Kira dragging them. She gave a devilish smile. She lite a few knives on fire. Kira and Erin hid behind or in something. Nasumi threw two in each alley. The smoke rose as cardboard boxes burned and the flames lite the dark alley.

"Erin, she set the alley on fire. What are we going to do?" Kira whispered.

"We have to fight her, run away, or I'll distract her while you run into a safe area like an Inn."

"How's that safe again?"

"Just somewhere I can find you easily."

The smoke began to engulf the alleys. "I know you're in there somewhere water benders."
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:53 am

Mikau, confused, decides to sit back, and watch the fun

"Maan, at least I tried. Ok "Princess"... I'll letcha have your little fight. But I better not take the blame!"

*In his mind*:Ugh....so god help me, I hate being a general!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: