GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:43 pm

(Yea it is.)

Shadow grabs the scotch, pays for it and walks back outside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:45 pm

((Yeah it the evening))

Bartender: Coming right up!! *he smiles*

Zahn: My day?... *he pound the table* IT'S BEEN HELL!!! Do you know how stressful it is to have the firelord breathing down your neck because you don't have any idea who the next avatar is?!...

Tadashi: *he walks in holding Larck by her shirt.* Admiral Zahn...

Zahn: Ah...Ambassador Tadashi... its an honor... to what do we owe of this visit?...

Tadashi: My daughter here owes the city an apology... *he gives Larck a small push.* Go on... apologize to the general and thw Admiral!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:10 pm

Shadow walks back in, give the empty gass back to the bartender and asks the Admiral, "Say, you won't happen to know where the Firelord is at this very moment, would you? I need to pay them for the damages I caused to the city wall.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:23 pm

Commander: *he laughs* The fire lord is back in the fire nation... your along way from there...

Zahn:*he nodds agreeing with what the commander said then he turned to Larck.* What is it you wanted to apologize for?...

Tadashi: *he looks at Larck.*

Larck: *she frowned then she snatched away from her father.* I DONT wanna apologize for anything...! I didnt do anything... *she walked away*

Zahn: Ambassador teach your daughter to watch her tounge!!

Tadashi: Larck!! Get back here this minute!!! Your embarrising me!!!

Larck: *she bended a small wall between her and her father.* Not my problem!! *she stumped off.*

Zahn: Did you see that?!... That girl is an earthbender...!!

Commander: Yes... its the strangest thing... she was born into the firenation and yet she is an earth bender...

Zahn: Hm...
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:41 pm

Mikau:That is very strange... Please excuse me Zahn sir, I must be going
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:43 pm

Shadow then says, "Then were do I go to pay for the damages I did."
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:57 am

Mikau shouts this right before he leaves "Ask this towns mayor!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:28 pm

Shadow yelled, "Okay, thanks." SHadow then started trveling through the wind and reached the towns mayor and said, "Where can I pay for the damages to the town wall?"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:43 pm

((Um the guy you would be looking for is Larck's father... he's like the mayor of the colony))

Tadashi: *he looks at Shadow* You did all that damage to the city wall... well no matter. This use to be an earth kingdom city right?... The earth benders will fix it. No harm done... now leave, I have things to deal with...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:45 pm

Shadow replied, "Okay sir." He got up and left.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:58 am

Name: Erin
Apperence: 5'6, Long, light blue hair, green eyes, necklace from the Water Nation, light blue short-sleeved shirt, long blue skirt, brown boots
Bio: Since 11, she left her village to get stronger with her waterbending and try to get the fire nation to stop attacking her village. She met Kira when the fire nation guards were trying to capture her. They both travel together as Erin trains Kira to become a great waterbender.
Nation: Water
Bending power: Water
Weapon: None
Pet: None
Side: Good
==========
Name: Kira
Appearance: 5'3, short brown hair, hazle eyes, blue short-sleeved shirt with a long sleeved shirt under it, dark blue skirt, brown boots
Bio: She never knew her parents at all. She has been alone ever since she was 5. At age 7, Erin appeared, saving her from the Fire Nation that were trying to capture her. She been traveling with her ever since and has been like a big sister to her. Kira gets teached how to waterbend and is learning other things about it by Erin.
Nation: Water
Bending Power: Water
Weapons: None
side: Good
===========
Name: Natsumi
Appearance: 5'7, medium black hair, hazel eyes, necklace with a fire symbol, red shirt, quiver holding her arrows, belt that has a small knife bag attached to it, dark red skirt with black pants under them
Bio: She and her sister Cassandra were abandoned by their parents and were left alone. About the age of 13, her sister joined the Fire Nation Army leaving Natsumi. She doesn't care what happens to anyone except her friends and the fire nation. At times she might fire bend, but she mostly uses it on her weapons
Nation: Fire nation
Bending power: fire
Weapon: Bow -n- arrow and knives.
Side: evil
---------
They returned >_>
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:13 pm

((Yay!! ^^))

Larck: *she was sitting with Ti-Jen.* He actually wanted me to say sorry...

Ti-Jen: So did you do it?...

Larck: What do you think?... *sigh* He's looking for me now...

Ti-Jen: How do you know?...

Larck: *she points to the street lights.* The lights are lit... he always has them lit when he can't find me...

Ti-Jen:... you know something... Larck, we should leave!!

Larck: Leave?!...

Ti-Jen: Yeah!!... Theres something out there waiting for us I just know it.

Larck: But where will we go?...

Ti-Jen: *he shruggs* Anywhere but here... I bet there is a great earthbender that can teach you more things...

Larck: *she stands up and gets into her fighting stance.* Your saying Im not a good bender?...

Ti-Jen: No... just you can't beat me. *he smiles...* Look go home get your things and meet me in the valley. *he walks into his house.*

Larck: I hope this is a good idea... *she walks off and goes to her house.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:34 pm

((OOC: I changed my sign up a little while back, and I think I might add a new character, but I'm not sure, I have nothing to post about for the rp at the moment so this will be an ooc only post, sorry about that, but I had to let you know.))
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:50 pm

((Okay... no problem... I was thinking about adding a new character myself...))

Larck: *she was packing her things.*

Ling: Larck?...

Larck: Uh?!... Mom...

Ling: I knew this day would come... your leaving with Ki-Jen arent you?...

Larck: Im sorry mom... but theres no place for me here... Im starting to wonder if there is a place for me in the world....

Ling: *sigh* Larck... there is a place... a huge place... I never wanted to tell you this... but sooner or later you were bound to find out...

Larck: Mom... what are you talking about?...

Ling: Larck... your the avatar.

Larck: *her eyes widen.* What?!... That can't be... the next avatar is-

Ling: *she interrupts her.* Is what?... From the earthkingdom?... *Larck nodded* Larck... when you where just a baby, I found you in a basket... you were all alone, so I desided to raise you... I never knew you were the avatar until the first time you sneezed...

Larck: When I sneezed?...

Ling: Yes... I knew you were from the earth kingdom but when you sneezed you showed airbending abilities...

Larck: Are you saying Im a air bender?!... But air is the total oppisite of earth... I couldnt possibly

Ling: Nothing is impossible for the avatar... Larck... now that you know... you have a desteny to forfil... you must master the four elements... and when you have, you must stand up to the fire lord.

Larck: Mother... how can you speak like that?!... Why would you want to over throw the fire lord?!... He is the one who keeps us safe!!!

Ling: But he continues to destroy lives for us... if I could I would stand up to him... but I do not hold the power... only you do. Larck... take Ti-Jen and get out of here... some of the gaurdsmen have started to think thngs... they may know your the avatar... if the fire lord found out... Larck... you must do this... take Ti-Jen's dragon and head north to the water tribe... there you can learn water bending... then you need to learn air...

Larck: But... Avatar Aang was the last airbender... who will teach me?...

Ling: *she smiles* When the student is ready the teacher will appear...

Larck:... but what about fire?...

Ling: *she smiles.* Well I guess Ti-Jen will be your sensai now... *she looks at her daughter then she hugs her.* Please be safe... now get out of here!!!

Larck: ... *she leaves and goes to Ki-Jen's* Jen...

Ki-Jen: What took ya?... I've been waiting for hours...

Larck: I'll explain later... *They take flight on Tye, Ki-Jen's dragon.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:07 pm

((You do realize that both me and cloud put the ability to use fire and air in our sign-ups, right?))
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:29 pm

((Yeah... but you guys are both neutral... she can't learn from you guys cuz after you help her you might help the fire nation in finding her.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:40 pm

(I put myself as neutral because when he's bored he destroys stuff randomly and then he can be nice, and also he and cloud are in the fire nation's guard, but I can be pulled out of it if say someone finds out that I destroyed my hometown and left it scarred black all over... then I'll be kicked out of the fire nation completely)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:59 pm

((Are you implying something?...))

Ti-Jen: YOUR THE WHAT?!...

Larck: Im the avatar Jen...

Ti-Jen: ...YOUR THE WHAT?!...

Larck: I know this maybe hard to swollow...

Ti-Jen: Are you kidding?!... This is GREAT!!! Oh man... all this time my BEST FRIEND was the avatar and I didn't even know it...

Larck: ...*sigh*

Ti-Jen: Your not happy are you?...

Larck: No... because of this stupid avatar thing... I have to leave my mom behind...

Ti-Jen:... Don't worry... you... still got me...
*Meanwhile back in the city*

Soldier: Commander I just got all the wanted lists directly from the fire lord's adviser

Commander: Good... huh? Let me see that... *he looked at the paper.* Where have I seen this guy before?... *he thinks* In the bar... *he runs out* Alert the gaurds we have a wanted criminal in the city!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:04 pm

(Well, yeah, I was, also, I really still can't post anything because I don't know what to post...)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:11 pm

((*Jumps up.* I knew it!!!!! Oh, im not sure either... I guess I can introduce my evil to the core lighting bender... but I need a name...))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:27 pm

(???? Lighting bender???)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:33 pm

((Lightning bender... like Azula...))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:42 pm

((oh okay... lol....))
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:02 pm

Both Erin and Kira entered a city. They seemed to look like harmless travelers. Both girls filled some jars with water from a fountain.

"Alright Kira, let's take a break here," said Erin, sitting on the edge of the fountain.

"Ok, I'll go get some supplies." Kira ran off into the Market. She stared at the food that was displayed in front of her. She took some money out and bought some food. "Thank you!" She ran off, but got lost on her way back. There was a huge crowd of people walking in all different directions. Great, seemed like I got lost. She sighed and began to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:09 pm

((So are you guys in the city where we started or...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rp   Avatar Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: