GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words of the Assassin

Go down 
+2
Kazi
Kanami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:08 pm

Aqua: Man you are a freak, also you can't kill me either you damn fool, I can't even be harmed" As he talked the two Kadoom clones that tried to swing their blade at him started melting to the ground, because when the blade touched Aqua they got burnt and melted the clones with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:08 pm

Kadoom:"hmm...." As the clones melted 2 more was created in there place. " Rolling Eyes *Yawns* Well this is becoming rather boring. No blood has been splattered." He looks at Neji and then notices Suyuki. "Su!...yuki!! It can't be!" He started to atk Neji and Sarenatey. "This is becoming rather difficult! I must not abandon my responsibilities!"

Kose:*wakes up*
Back to top Go down
https://gtxwarrior.forumotion.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:39 pm

Sarenatey: *she prepares herself for the attack.* Come on!!!

U.V: Kadoom!!!

Neji: Huh?...

Sarenatey: *she looks up.* That voice.

U.V: I'll take care of Sarenatey!! *he jumps down in front of Sarenatey.* Long time no see Little Ren...

Sarenatey: Rentan!!

Rentan: I see you remember me... Its been so long...

Sarenatey: I thought you were dead...

Rentan: Just to the world... and to you. You left me for dead... but now it is your turn to die!!! *he took out his Broad Swords* Come at me!!

Sarenatey: *she started to swing her sword at Rentan but he countered every attack she made.*

Neji: Sarenatey!!! *he was too busy fighting Kadoom to help Sarenatey.*

Rentan: Face it Ren, you can't beat me!!! You never could!! *he knocks her sword away and grabs her arm. Then he slaps her twice before kicking her aside, knocking her out.*

Neji: Damnit!!!!

Suyuki: Sarenatey!!! Hm... Rentan, so your working with him now?!

Rentan: Ah... my old boss Suyuki... its been along time... and Aqua, its been too long hasnt it?...
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:02 am

Kadoom: Very well then Renten..

Kose:deactivates the barrier and walks towards Suyuki. "Ah.." he touchs his closed wound which is now a scar. "curse u Aqua! you'll pay surely for that! Just you wait you idiot!!! and Suyuki, its been a while..hows life treatin you? Wait, why am i walking towards her Am i crazy!? He Quickly charges at Aqua. "This time no mistake!" He punches aqua in the stomach and hits his spinal chords releasing a negative energy in his body disabling all of his powers. "Now this is what you get for messing with Me! You see.." He shows aqua the gloves he's wearing. "these gloves gives me the ability to atk the opponent head on regardless to what ability he or she has. and it also disables there abilities. It was especially made for you aqua! Laughing "

Kadoom:My, My kose, you really overdid it this time my friend..

Kose: Yeah, Im tired of you stalling and taking 4ever!!

Kadoom:I'm sorry 4 being careful my friend. Even though I wasn't the reckless one who was stabbed by a simple technique..

Kose: Evil or Very Mad Why u!

Kadoom:oh well....we might as well finish our duties

Kose: "right" He looks at Sarenatey.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:15 am

Neji: *he was fight four of the clones.* Damn... this isnt good... I need to help Sarenatey!!! Aqua doesnt really need my help... but this new guy... *he looks at Rentan.* Whats his deal?... Why is he against Ren?! Look here you freak!!! *he was speaking to Rentan while he was fighting off the clones.* Your gonna pay for what you did to Ren!!!

Rentan: Are you talking to me?...

Neji: You got that right!!!

Suyuki: *she walked towards Kose and Kadoom.* So... your mission must be to take out my best assassins?... What makes you think you can do that with me hanging around?... *she had her hand on her weapon.*
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:42 am

Kose:Damn! This is the last thing we need.

Kadoom: Maddem...why, a superior like yourself is doing at like this? this makes our situation very troublesome you know...

Kunichi San: Kadoom, report.

Kadoom: He talks through the transmitter. "Yes, Kunichi san?"

Kunichi San: Whats taking you so long!?

Kadoom: Theres ben a setback..Ms.Suyuki is here...

Kunichi San: Suyuki...hmmm....Come back to base...Now!

Kadoom:"Yes Kunichi..." He looks at Suyuki "I guess u don't have as many people as you use to huh? Maybe that's why a Goddess like yourself is out here..*sighs* What a Shame, I guess we were the strongest in ur facilities weren't we?"

Kose:Well soon i'll take u on Suyuki to prove to my master but..

Kadoom:I guess we must leave you Maddem. He grabs the device from the ground. "Farewell!" He drops a smoke bomb filled with toxic fumes. They headed back towards there base

Tem:He runs away from the fumes. this is bad!
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:14 am

Suyuki: *she opens a fan and begains to wave it back and forth.* Man... *she was trying to avoid being affected by the fumes.* Rentan... why did you go and knock her out like that?...

Rentan: I don't know... *he puts his swords up.* if I didnt she would have killed me.

Suyuki: Well you sure made it believeable... and for that im greatful.

Neji: Wait so you two are on the same side?!...

Suyuki: What did you think?...

Rentan: Yeah... really Neji keep up. *He walked over to Sarenatey then he lifts her head up.* I sure did hit her pretty hard... hopefully it was hard enough... *He looks at Suyuki.* Trust me Neji... me and Suyuki could never be on the same side... as for Sarenatey...
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:43 am

Tem:He looks at Suyuki and remembered what Kadoom said. "Hmmm...Suyuki, why did you come here personally? is it true what that guy said?"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:06 pm

Suyuki: Well I just came so I could see what was going on. It was a good thing I did... Kadoom and Kose would have killed all of you if I wasnt here.

Neji: Wait, so you do have other guys?...

Suyuki: Of course I do, don't be silly Neji. *She smiled.*

Neji: *he looked nervous.* Suyuki smiled at me... this is bad news...

Rentan: So what now?

Suyuki: Well we can head back to Hq...

Neji: Really? You mean we get to relax?...

Suyuki: You wish... when we get back you have tons of assignments to deal with. I get to relax. Come on... *she walked off.*

Neji: Well I guess i'll carry Ren... *he walked over to where Sarenatey was but he noticed she was already gone.* Huh?!...

Rentan: *he has already grabed Sarenatey and was behind Suyuki.* Come on Neji before we leave you behind...

Neji: Hm...!!!!! *he looked at Tem.* So what about you?... Why the hell we're you helping us?
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:56 pm

(I'm dead...)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:05 pm

((What do you mean?))
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:16 pm

+_+
(I have nothing to do with this, so I'm out of the picture)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:21 pm

((Oh... well we're about to go back... im kinda waiting on Kazi... when he post, then yeah...))
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:26 pm

(So, everyone works at the Tea House? It needs a name btw, but ok if u say so.)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:47 pm

((It has one... I just forgot what it was...))
Back to top Go down
cloud
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
cloud

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:49 pm

(Take Love Hina's!)
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:29 pm

Tem:huh!?

Chazz:Jumped in front of Renten. "Put Ren down!"

Tem:What!? Chazz, what r u doing!?

Chazz:He doesn't respond..
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:21 am

(Damn u all, Kazi, I originally joined not planning to use any fukin powers at all, you brought them out of me. Also, you started god modding not letting me respond becuase I was afk...)

Aqua got back up and started laughing and said, "Man u are crazy, I dont need any fuckin powers to kill people, I never used them before now you idiot... Aqua reopens the wound in a singkle strike and then said, Hi there Rentan, you'll pay for what you did to Sarenatey, Aqua charges at him and slices open his shoulder, his stomach, and his leg in 3 seconds then returns to a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:57 pm

God Modding... *Looks at everyone.* Evil or Very Mad

((Why are you cursing me Aqua?...))

Rentan: *When Aqua sliced Rentan mostly from head to toe, he smiled slightly.* What the hell is your problem?... Im working on your side and this is what I get?...

Neji: Shocked No way!!!... That guy has been sliced in his stomach and everything and he's smiling?!... This guy can't be normal...

Rentan: *he then looked a Chazz.* You... *he gets a smile on his face.* Your Chazz right?... Your the one who kidnapped little Ren... and when did you start calling her that?... Only her family [her assassin comrades] calls her that...

Neji: ... Can I say something... *Rentan looked at Neji.* YOR GONNA BLEED TO DEATH!!!!! ARENT YOU WORRIED AT ALL ABOUT YOUR WOUNDS?!...

Rentan: Well...

Neji: Answer the question!!!!!

Suyuki: *by this time she had walked over to Neji, she then gracefully knocked him out.* Please SHUT UP!!!! *she looked at Chazz.* You... what do you want? Your not taking Ren!
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:08 pm

((Hey, wait a sec..I wasn't the only 1 GMing(If I was at all)..You was doing it way more than I did... I mean how you was able 2 penetrate my barrier? WTF!! You brought up powers way b4 they was barely atk you..Also, How no-one can't get your DNA..Come on No scientist would die just by looking at ur blood if ur human. I wuz tryin to make it fair..I even let you hurt my character off of stupid stuff, and if you destroyed his device on the floor all of those clones would have been destroyed so...but they wasn't suppose to die so easily because there the bosses highest ranked Assassins. I mean you not even getting a scratch from assassins who's at the same rank as you? Come on if thats not GMing then i don't know what is..))

Kose:Returning to base. "why did you do that..using a clone to distract him from cutting me once more."

Kadoom:Why else my friend.Your my partner and I can't allow sweet old aqua to reopen up those disgusting wounds that I spent my valuable time closing it.

Kose:Hmm...That idiot almost got me again.He's better than I thought..

--------------

Chazz:"You really don't know huh Renten?" He looks at Suyuki. "So your the women who knocked me out last time. Suyuki...No wonder I was wonder how'd you did that but now it's clear...Your..

Tem: Suyuki, I coulda sworn you left already.

Chazz: He had to cut me off
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:20 pm

((*Looks at Kazi then at Aqua.* Are you guys mad at each other?... and just for the record... I wasnt god modding... xD...... I wasnt was I?...
Fred: If you say you wasnt...
*glares at Fred.))

Rentan: *While Suyuki was busy with Chazz he quickly rubbed his wounds with a solution that would stop the bleeding.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:07 am

(You are not the same damn rank as me you idiot, your assassins aren't even... we (Rentan, Suyuki, Sarenatey, and I) happen to be the highest ranked assassins in the world, you aren't even a match for us. Also, Kazi your the one that brought it out of me....)

Aqua replied to Rentan, "Because I know that I can't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Guero
Chunin
Chunin
Guero

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:26 am

((*read the battle* It looks Chazz was right... He use a berrier 2 seperate u n Sarenatey so it looks like u used power at will w/out pressure or anything. n Aqua did say he was da most powerful out of all of da assassins. So i dunno. Were do we join cuz i wanna argue 2 LOL J/P?)))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:58 pm

(Umm, Guero, technically Kanami was the one that said it, but I went along with it, and no that aint what I meant as well, I mean he brought the godmod problem back out of me...)
Back to top Go down
Guero
Chunin
Chunin
Guero

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:25 am

((so ur sayin u can't lose?.. Suspect ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words of the Assassin
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next