GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words of the Assassin

Go down 
+2
Kazi
Kanami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:58 pm

(no, I'm sayin that the only one that can defeat me is Sarenatey, Rentan, or Suyuki, all 3 of which I work with.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:03 pm

Shadow wrote:
(Umm, Guero, technically Kanami was the one that said it, but I went along with it, and no that aint what I meant as well, I mean he brought the godmod problem back out of me...)

((??? What did I say?))

Rentan: *he smiles* I wouldnt take it that far... I could be hurt. Just with the right amount of force... *he looks at Neji.* Sorry Neji... but you'll never be able to beat me. Oh, right... he's out.

Suyuki: *she looks at Tem.* I was gone, but I just had this burning feeling... *she looks at Chazz.* Step away, unless you want to die boy!
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

Number of posts : 348

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:48 pm

((You realize we changed it a lil from ur site. Shadow, who use to work side by side with Suyuki had betrayed her and created there own group. Shadow is at the same lv as suyuki and kadoom and kose is at the same lv. as you and Sarenatey. Theres more high ranked assassins in there group but u'll find that out later in the Rp.So it's not just those who can defeat u anymore.))
Back to top Go down
https://gtxwarrior.forumotion.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:17 pm

((Why arent we rping anymore?!... Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:00 pm

(hmm... don't know lol... also, I never created my own group.... and my charcter is named Aqua on here....)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:51 am

((Okay when you guys are done, come get me. *walks over to couch and turns on t.v*))
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Chazz:errr.."I can't let them take her " a group of people who was completely infected headed this way. "

Tem:"WTF!? y r all those people coming towards us?"

They started to attack the group.

Chazz:Tem! Watch out!!! I jump and kick Rentan in the face causing him to fall and grabbed Sarenatey as he fall. He disappear in the forest.

Tem:He pulls out his sword n starts to fight!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Aqua: "Screw This." Aqua draws his twin-bladed katanas and slices through all off the creatures in a couple seconds then says, "We've got to go."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:56 pm

Suyuki: *she looked at all the infected people that Aqua killed. Then she walked over to Neji who was knocked out.* Wake up!!! *she kicked him.* Sarenatey is gone.

Neji: Ow!!!

Rentan: Damn him, that reall hurt... *he looks at the forest.* They couldnt have got far... Suyuki, i'm going to find Ren. *he stands up.*

Neji: Like hell you are!! Im gonna find Sarenatey!!

Suyuki: Stop fighting... both of you go... I have something to look into. *she walked off.*

Rentan: Come on Neji... lets hurry... Aqua you comin?...

(Meanwhile)

Sarenatey: Mmmm... My head... it hurts... *she opens her eyes.* Um... *she looked at Chazz who was carring her.* Excuse me, Chazz... why are you carring me?...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:34 pm

Aqua: "of course, why the hell wouldnt I?
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:42 pm

Rentan: Right, stupid question I guess... Lets go!!

Neji: *while Rentan was runing Neji rolled his eyes.* This guy is annoying me...
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:46 am

Chazz:"I'm getting u away from here" He turns on his transmitter. "This is Chazz reporting to HQ...Hello? Is anyone there?......Damn it!" He stops "Well, i guess it can't be helped." He pulls out his trap tools. "Hey Sarenatey, can you help me with this trap?"

Tem:"Stop you idiots!! If you want to save Suyuki...Shouldn't you guys hav a better plan than to just chase after the kidnapper..Maybe thats what he want u to do.." He puts his weapon away. "I hav a plan!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:11 pm

Aqua is standing on the ceiling and says, "I'm listenining."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:28 am

Sarenatey: *she blinks as she does what she was told, just slowly.* If I do this... will this hurt Aqua and my other friends if they come looking for me?

Neji: Well what is this so called plan?

Rentan: *sigh* This is stupid... Look, I dont like fancy plans that well. The only plan I do like is search and kill! So you can tell these idiots your plan. As for me, Im doing things MY way!!!

Neji: See, that kind of thinking will get you killed!!!

Rentan: No, sitting around waiting for a plan coming from someone other than Suyuki will get you kill. *he starts to walk away.*
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:55 am

Chazz: "No, not at all! " He smiles. "There..Now lets keep moving. Where almost there."

Tem: Renten, I know his plan, I know wat he's bout 2 do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words of the Assassin
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11