GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words of the Assassin

Go down 
+2
Kazi
Kanami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:53 pm

Aqua replys, "Uh, that girl happens to be my friend, and what do you mean by some loose ends? Also, you do realize that after I left I havn't killed anybody or drawn my sword to kill somebody woth, right? So, that means my skills would be kind of rusty..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:24 pm

Boss: Yes im awear of that... thats why you could be trained... once you killed someone the skill doesnt just go away... and anyways who needs useless friends like that girl? She will only slow you down. How will you benifit from saving her all the time? You are awear of her past. Sooner of later she will have all the assassins in tokyo out for her. Why not kill people for money rether than doing it just to prolong some girls life...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:37 pm

Aqua replied, "Why do you think I became friends with her? I'd rather kill people to protect someone, than to kill people for money. Also, I'd rather kill all of the assassins in Tokyo than to return to being one."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:24 am

Boss:Grrr... *she looks at Aqua then she looks down the side of the building to see Chazz and Sarenatey standing un-gaurded.* What?!... who could have done all this?!... Aqua you are a fool for turning down my offer... *she walks to the edge of the building* But no matter... in the end I always get my way... *she jumps off the side of the building.*

Sarenatey: Huh?... *she looks up.* Is that a person?... Uh?!...

Boss: *she has opened her graple gun that grabed on to a tree she then grabs Sarenatey's arm* I'll take the girl!! Thanks for the gift!! But i'll give you a little present *she drops a smoke bomb.*

Sarenatey: No!!!! Let me go!!!

Boss: Keep Quiet!!! *she knocks Sarenatey out.*
*By the time the smoke cleared the boss and Sarenatey were gone.*
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

Number of posts : 348

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:38 pm

Chazz:"*coughs* No!"

???:Report! What happened?

Chazz:He got away..

???:CHASE HIM NOW!

Chazz:"O yea," he started to follow the boss through tracker on serenity..
Back to top Go down
https://gtxwarrior.forumotion.com
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:06 pm

Uhh, Kazi, it's she and her not he and him...
----------------------------------------------

Aqua then got angry at the booss and started following the boss to catch up to Sarenatey...
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:16 am

Sarenatey: She is sturring. What happened… she looks around. Where am I?… Oh now I remember… That lady kidnapped me. She tries to move her arms but she sees that she is chained to the wall. What would she want with me?…

Boss: *she opens the door of the room Sarenatey was in.* So it is true... you dont remember anything do you?

Sarenatey: You... what do you want?!

Boss: Why so hasty?...

Sarenatey: Who are you?!...

Boss:... Im hurt Ren... you don't remember me at all...? Not even my face?...

Sarenatey: Answer me!!!

Boss: Well it wont hurt... I am the rifle's mistress Suyuki.

Sarenatey: Suyuki?... Why does that name sound so famular?!... Do I know you?!...

Suyuki: I guess not... *she walks out.*

Sarenatey: Wait!! *Suyuki stops* Tell me... why did you capture me?...

Suyuki: I have my reasons... *she closes the door.* I really hate to have her tied up like this... but I have to do it... its the only way.

Sarenatey: That lady... she has a kind look in her eye...
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:02 am

Chazz:There shes in that room.

???:Good work now get her out of there!

Chazz: He breaks the door down. "Hey u there, r u ok?" He breaks the chain with his nifty pocket laser. "We gotta get outta here and fast!"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 pm

Sarenatey: *She looks at the boy.* Uh thank you... before we go... who are you? What is your name? You saved me twice and your still a mystery to me.
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:37 pm

Chazz:i'll Explain later, but now we gotta go!

???:GET OUTTA THERE NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:47 pm

Suyuki: *she walks in.* Very good mystery saver. Too bad you had to run into me. *she smiles.* You are allowed to leave but Ren on the other hand is not. Sorry.

Sarenatey: Uh...?! Her again... *she looks at Chazz what are we gonna do?...
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:20 pm

Chazz: *Talks in the transmitter* yeah..what r we gonna do?

???: Why r u asking me? ur the expert!

Chazz:"O yea" I threw a smoke bomb to blind the foe and escaped to the woods with serenity.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:45 pm

Suyuki: Uh?!... How dare he use one of my tricks?!... *she turns to some assassins behind her.* Find her and bring her back. As for the mystery boy... find out who he works for... then kill him.

Assassin: Right! *he along with 4 others run off.*

Sarenatey:... *she looks at the boy.* hm... so Mystery guy... since I don't know your name... i'll call you MG okay?... Anyways thats three... three times you've saved me. Thanks again.

UV: So the rumors are true...

Sarenatey: Huh?!... *she turns around to see a guy with a sword standing in a tree.*

Assassin: You are a very beautful woman...

Sarenatey: *she hids behind Chazz.* MG... that guy looks dangerous...

((Don't kill this guy!!!))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:46 pm

Aqua recovers his sense of Sarenatey's smell and then follows it, walsk up behind Sarenatey and says, "If you dare try to do anything, I'll kill you." Aqua brings out his sword, and the blade is right along the neck line of the unkown assassin.

(Not killing him, just forcing him to leave.)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:03 am

((^^))

Sarenatey: Aqua!! *she hugs him avoiding his sword.* I'm so glad your okay!!

Assassin: Mad Why is she hugging him?! Take it easy there... *he jumps down from the tree.* Im here to help. *he smiles* My name is Neji... ((I love that name ever since I hearded it on Naruto^^))

Sarenatey: Neji?... All these names... why does this guy look famular?!... *she holds her head.* I don't feel too good... my head hurts...

Neji: Hey is she alright?...

Sarenatey: *She leans up against a tree* Im fine... *she trys to smile.* How do we know we can trust you?...

Neji: ...Well you can't. I really can't give you any proof that im on yourside... just my words...

Sarenatey:... hm... I don't know about this... *she looks at Aqua.* I wonder what he thinks...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:12 am

Aqua puts his sword back in its seath and says, "Well then Neji, if you can't tell us anything that will make us trust you, tell me who you work for."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:25 am

Neji: *He looks around then he sighs* For some weird reason... no one want to hire me... I use to work for the woman who is after you... but she fired me. Thats why im helping you guys.

Sarenatey:... I don't know...

Neji: Well if you don't trust what I say why don't you ask the boss herself...

Sarenatey: If what you say is true... why did you get fired?...

Neji: She blames me for a mission not going right... it had something to do with some cute chick... I don't know... anyways... since both me and you are wanted I thought we could hang out together... *he walked over to Sarenatey.* Hey why don't we all hang out?... *he looks at Aqua.*

Suyuki: ... Nice speech Neji...

Neji: You...!!!

Suyuki: ... I desided to come along and capture her all over again... since my useless Assassins can't get it done... while im here I can kill you Neji... *she looks at Aqua.* Hi Aqua...

Neji: Your the famous Aqua?!... No way!!! Your like assassin royalty dude!!!

Sarenatey:....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:34 am

Aqua replied, "Yea, who cares if I'm assassin royalty, I quit, and that was my final decision. Also, Suyuki, this time, I will not let you get away with Sarenatey."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:41 am

Suyuki: Is that so?... Well prepare yourself... *she takes out one steel fan.*

Sarenatey: A fan?...

Suyuki: *She throws it at Sarenatey*

Neji: Move!! *he pushes her he then knocks the fan off corse.* You'll have to come at us full force!!

Suyuki:... Thats why you were fired in the first place!!! You don't know your place!! But alright... i'll deal with you first!!
*They began to fight.*
Sarenatey: Aqua... that guy saved my life... maybe you should help him...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:44 am

Aqua says, "I was planning on helping anyway." Aqua flys towards Suyuki and stays behind her in the air, taunting her, because she can't she him.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:00 am

Suyuki: *she was fighting the both of them but the two skilled fighters was too much for her. Now she is on the ground.*

Sarenatey: You guys rock out loud!!

Neji: ... I love you she's cheering for me... Look how the mighty have fallen... maybe we should end it here and now... *he raises his sword about to deal the final blow.*

Suyuki: *she quickly kicks his sword from his hand backfliping in the process. She then jumps in a tree.* Aqua, Neji... joining forces may have helped you this time... but next time you wont be so luckly. *She looks at Sarenatey.*

Sarenatey: Uh?...

Suyuki:... I'l be seeing you soon *she bounces off in the forest.*

Neji: Damn... she got away... *he looks at Aqua.* You and me... we make one hell of a team... you alright back there? *he looks at Sarenatey.*

Sarenatey: Yeah... what about you Aqua?... Are you okay?...

Neji: What about me?!...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:08 am

Aqua replied, "Ya I'm okay, now we need to get out of this forest."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:38 am

Sarenatey: *she smiles* Your right... *they leave the forest and return to the tea house.*

Shop Owner: Oh thank Goodness... Aqua, Sarenatey your both alright...

Sarenatey: Yes... we had alittle help. This is Neji...

Neji: *he has his arms folded.* Delighted... so this is where you guys work now huh?... Well it sure isnt that fancy...

Sarenatey: Yes this is where "we" work.

Neji: What are you talking about?...

Sarenatey: you said you didnt have a job. So now you have one... you start tomorrow. *She walks into the back.* This is my thanks for saving me...

Neji: *he looks at Aqua.* Sooooo.... Aqua.... tell me why you quite workin for Suyuki?...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:50 pm

Aqua replied, "I got tired of her bull**** and just quit, and I decided that I would rather kill for a reason, than kill for money..."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:09 pm

Neji: I take it... this reason is Sarenatey. Sooo... does this reason "pay" if you know what I mean?... Cuz if so... sign me up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words of the Assassin   Words of the Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words of the Assassin
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next