GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inuyasha rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:03 pm

This is a rp about the Inuyasha anime show. If you watch the show this rp will be very fun... to join you need have.... (required have *)

*Name:
*Apperance:
Weapon:
*Personality:
Powers/profession: (priestess, priest, monk, saint, demon powers, demon slayer)
*Race: (demon, human, Half demon)

Name: Miyu
Bio:Miyu is a princess who ran away from home because she didnt want to marry some guy she didnt know. She travles with Inuyasha and his group.
Apperance: 5'5 106lb brown short hair she wears clothes Kagome brings back for her.
Personality: She is nice, too nice. If something doesnt go her way she will get so upset she is reduced to tears.
Weapon: Shionmogati sword (it belonged to a priestess)
Powers: She can use shikiugami powers. (she is still learning.)
Race: human

Name: Minochi
Bio: Minochi is a demon who had love for one person... the priestess Shikiumaru. Even though she was a human he loved her with all his heart. But one day she was killed by Miochi's brother. Since then he has a hateted for the world and all who enhabits it. That is until he means Miyu and her friends. Miyu reminds him of his lost love. He now travles with Inuyasha and the group to be with Miyu who he says he doesnt love.
Apperance: 6'3 245lb musclur red spikey hair he usually wears all black
Personality: He is very blunt. If he sees something he doent like or agree with he will say something without question. If Miyu is in danger he will without a dougt try to save her.
Powers: Demonic powers such as posious miasma, energy blast
Race: Demon
Back to top Go down
Kazi
Hokage
Hokage
Kazi

Number of posts : 348

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:44 pm

Name:Hugo
Bio:Hugo is a demon who died 100 years ago by the hands of his own brother. Now he's been resurrected by the angel of light to destroy his brother and his evil intentions.
Weapon:zaitsurama {Wolfs blade} Kaitsu {Death bombs}
Personality:stubborn on the outside, kind in the inside Hugo may come of cold and uninterested but its his way of saying keep trying or give me a reason to trust you. Really he's a very and kind hearted person when you get to know him.
Powers:Demon powers {dark/ icy aura}
Race:Demon Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://gtxwarrior.forumotion.com
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:35 pm

Kanami, she returns! xD

Name:Tsukiko
Bio:Tsukiko got her name by being born doing the Full moon. Since she was 5, Tsukiko has been a priestess, killing dangerous demons and helping people while she travels from village to village. Her family was murdered by demons during her trip back to her village when she was 11. Tsukiko is a warm hearted women and will do anything to protect someone. Joins Inuyasha's group when she finds them. Nicknamed the Aqua Priestess.
Weapon:bow -n- arrows
Personality:Tsukiko is kind and nice. She's serious when slaying demons and when there's trouble. Mostly powerful during the moon's appearance. She's a kind hearted person and always hangs around with the children of the villages she stops on her travels.
Powers:priestess powers (seeing the jewel shards, sacred arrows,etc.)
Race:Human
Appearance:5'6, Long Blue hair that's tied in a ponytail with a white ribbon, forest green eyes, wears top part of a light blue kimono, she carries her bow -n- arrow set on her back, dark blue baggy, tan sandals.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:59 pm

Alright i'll start.

Inuyasha:... *he has his sword.* Kagome you ready for this?...
Kagome: Hm... everyone stay on your gaurd...!
Sango: *she has her hiraikotsu in hand.*
Miroku: When is it going to revial itself?!...
Shippo: Everyone be careful!!!
Miyu: Uh?!.... Here it comes!!!!!
*Just then a spider demon came from the ground. And charged towards the group. But when it got close it was only a regular sized spider demon.*
Kagome: It's just a regular spider...
Inuyasha: Grr... I got worked up over nothing... *he put the tetsusaiga up.*
Miroku: *he smashed the spider with his staff and it was killed.* Well at least its gone...
Village Headman: Thank you so much my good people!
Inuyasha: Whatever lets get going... *he walks away and everone else follows him except Miyu.*
Miyu: *she bows* Thank you for the warm welcome and good luck
Headman: Huh?... *he looks at Miyu's face.* You look familur girl...
Miyu: Uh?... how so... I Hope he doesnt think im the princess...
Minochi: Miyu!...
Miyu: Huh?... *she turns to face Minochi who is standing in a tree.*
Minochi: Lets be on our way.
Miyu: Right... *she runs off*
Inuyasha: Hey Miyu whats the hold up?...
Miyu: Sorry... guys I think we're too close to my home village. The village headman knew my face... if my father catches me...
Kagome: Don't worry...
*Just then*
Villager: HELP!!!!!! *The voice is far away.*
Inuyasha: Oh great... it better be serious this time!!!
*They run off.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:01 pm

Name: Aqua
Bio: Comes from a rich family, so he is always able to buy anything he needs.
Appearance: Usually likes to hide in the shadows while following people.
Weapon: Sword
Personality: Quiet, emotional
Powers/profession: bird-demon
Race: half-demon
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:55 pm

((Cool))
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:32 pm

The sky was orange with the sun slowly disappearing behind mountains. Tsukiko was with a few children gathering herbs in a nearby field south of a village.

"Lady Tsukiko!" shouted a little girl running over to her. Tsukiko turned her attention to the girl holding onto a small plant like object in her hands. "Will this help?"

Tsukiko smiled and took the plant from the girl. "Yes, it helps with fevers," she said placing the herb in the basket. "Let's head back to the village now. We have enough herbs now." The children nodded and all of them returned back to the village.

Soon the sun disappeared and the moon rosed behind the trees. Tsukiko walked over to the exit of the village with a villager and some of the children accompanying her. "Thank you for gathering the herbs and helping with our sick villagers Lady Tsukiko," said a male villager. The children were sadden to see Tsukiko leave. "Promise to come back ok?"

She knelled down and smiled towards the children. "I'll come back, I promise." The children placed a bright smile upon their faces as Tsukiki stood up and began to leave the village.

"Bye Lady Tsukiko!" the children shouted waving goodbye to her. Tsukiko continued to walk on the path as the wind began to blow. "Hm." She stared at the trees in the forest. There was movement within the trees.

(Hehe, got too into it xD)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:54 pm

((lol...))

Villager: Theres a whole herd of demons comming this way... save yourselves!!!
Sango:... This time I think it'll be different...
Inuyasha: Doesnt matter... i'll take those demons down with my wind scar...!
Miyu: Uh?!... here they come...
Minochi: Miyu get out of here!!! *He grabs his sword.*
Miyu: But...!!
Inuyasha: *he starts running.* Out of the way you too!!! *he runs past them*
Kagome: Be carful Inuyasha!!!
Shippo:... *he looks at Miyu* what should we do?... Everone else is fighting so hard...
Miyu:... hm... everyone...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:23 pm

She grabbed her bow -n- arrow waiting for the movement to stop. Soon a centipede demon crawled down the tree and lifted its head and part of its body into the air.

"Ah, a priestess. Just the right meal for ME!" It lunged itself at Tsukiko. She got into position and pulled back the string. She carefully aimed and fired at the demon. The arrow connected and killed the centipede demon. A bright light appeared right after the arrow connected which lite the night sky.

The priestess placed her bow back as the light faded away. "Yet another weak demon." She continued walking until she began sensing demons heading towards a village in her direction. Demons are going to attack a village. I must hurry! She began to run towards the direction of the village, grasping onto her bow -n- arrow.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:36 pm

Sango: Hiraikotsu...uh!!!! *she threw her hiraikotsu at the demons killing 5 of them.*
Miroku: Good one Sango!!
Inuyasha: How about giving me a hand Minochi!! *he is fighting demons*
Minochi:... *he is leaning on a tree* I would but Miyu isnt in danger...
Inuyasha: Why you!!!
Kagome: Inuyasha!!! *she is about to he attacked by demons.*
Sango: I think she's in trouble...!!
Inuyasha: Damnit!! *he runs towards Kagome*
Minochi:... Get down!!! *he kills the demon.*
Miroku:Uh...
Sango: Did he just save Kagome?...
Kagome: Thank you Minochi...
Minochi:... Inuyasha... you owe me one!
Inuyasha: Yeah yeah... I think its time to end this... *he prepares to use the wind scar.*
Sango: No!!! Inuyasha look up ahead!!
Inuyasha: What?!... *They demons have some of the villagers* Damn... I can't use my wind scar...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:42 pm

Aqua sees villagers being held onto by demons, and he quickly flys into them crushing them, and making them drop the villagers, then he swooped down and laid the villagers on the gorund and took off.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Minochi: ... That demon...
Inuyasha: What the hell?!...
Sango: Don't just stand there Inuyasha... use the wind scar!!!
Inuyasha: Oh... right... Wind Scar!!! *he uses the wind Scar and kills most of the demons.*
Miroku: Oh no you don't... *he opens th wind tunnel* Wind Tunnel!!! *the rest of the demons are sucked in.*
Kagome: We did it^^!
Sango: Hm... *she looks around.*
Kagome: Is everyone alright?...
Miroku: Yes... what about you?
Kagome: Im fine thanks... *she smiles but then she gets a serious look* Im puzzled though... why would this huge group of demons attack this village?...
Village Elder: Maybe I can explain... come with me.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:57 pm

Aqua stays watching and listening to them and stays in hiding where he can't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:14 pm

Village Elder: I apologize... thank you all for saving our village.
Sango: Not at all we're glad we're able to help.
Miroku: Thats right.
Kagome: Tell us, why did all those demons attack your village?...
Village Elder: Well, 3 days ago a weird looking mand came to our village. He was badly hurt so we took care of him. After the man came to he was panicy... he said many demons were after him.
Kagome: But what would demons want with a human?...
Village Elder: The man said he possessed what is called a sacred Jewel shard.
Everyone: A jewel shard?!....
Sango: How did he come to get a piece of the jewel?!
Village Eleder: Im not sure but... ever since the man has came here we have had demons plage our village...
Kagome: Tell us which way did this guy go?
Village Elder: Your not gonna take the shard are you?...
Inuyasha: Course we are!!!
Kagome: Sit boy!! *Inuyasha crashed to the ground.*
Minochi: *He laughed* Inuyasha why so down?...
Kagome: ... Uh?! wait a minute we forgot about Miyu and Shippo... Please tell us which way did he go? I fear he may be in danger...
Village Elder: He headed west.
Kagome: Thank you... come on everyone!!
*They leave.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:56 pm

Aqua decides to follow them, deciding that they would be a fun group to follow.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:05 am

Before Tsukiko could even reach the village the demon attack was over. She entered the village hoping to get info on what just happened. She placed her bow -n- arrow away and walked up to the Village Elder.

"Excuse me," she said, "what was going on here? I sensed demons attacking this village, but when I arrived they were all dead. Could you explain what happened?"

"A group of travelers slayed the demons. They went west from here," the Elder said as Tsukiko bowed to him.

"Thank you for the information." She headed west from the village. She wanted to know more about this group and if they were after the jewel shards.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 am

Miyu: So we're chasing a jewel shard?
Minochi: Yes... I don't know why you guys insist on chasing after the shards. What will you gain from all this?
Kagome: We're hoping to gather the shards before Naraku does.
Minochi:... If this Naraku guy has so many shards, why dont we kill him instead?
Inuyasha: Your acting as if we arent trying to do that!
Minochi:Well I really don't know what you guys are doing...
Inuyasha: Which means you have no room to talk!!!
Miroku: Now, now you too dont get so hasty... we're a team remember?...
Inuyasha: ... All I know is we need to find this guy before some demons do.
Kagome: I agree...
Sango: Hm... do you sence the jewel shards Kagome?...
Kagome: Well its faint, but there is a jewel shard around.
Inuyasha: Well thats good enough for me. *he bends down* Lets go Kagome!!
Miyu: Go where?...
Inuyasha: To where ever the jewel shard is!
Sango: hm... *she nodds* Kirara!! *Kirara transforms and Sango and Miroku get on her back.*
Minochi: *he looks at Miyu then he takes her under his arm* Well the others are about to take off. Maybe we should get going.
Miyu: Kay... *she looks at Shippo* Hurry up Shippo!
Shippo: Huh?... Wait up Inuyasha!!! *he jumps on Inuyasha's shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:53 pm

The priestess hid behind a tree as she caught up with the group. She sensed a jewel fragment too, but it was faint.

"So, they are after the jewel as well." She tightly held the jewel shard her grandfather gave her before he died. "Guess I'll continue to follow this group." She waited until the group were 30 feet and then began to run after them. That woman..., Tsukiko thought, she too can sense the jewel.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:27 am

Kagome: *she looked puzzled* ...?
Miyu: Huh? *she looks at Kagome*
Minochi: *he looks at Miyu then at Kagome* Inuyasha whats wrong with your woman?
Kagome: Huh?!... *she turns red.*
Inuyasha: What are you talking about Kagome aint my woman!!
Minochi: Are you sure about that?...
Kagome: Never mind that!! Inuyasha I sence a jewel shard... but its not the one I was sencing just a minute ago...
Sango: Huh?...
Miroku: So you scence another jewel Kagome?...
Kagome: Yes im sure of it.
Shippo: So what do we do?... Should we pursue the original shard or the new one?...
Kagome: we wont have to choose...
Everyone: Huh?...
Kagome: Its coming right at us...!!
*Everyone looked strait ahead and the when they saw a whirlwind they gasp*
Sango: Its that whirlwind...
Inuyasha: *he cracks his hand.* Hm..!! Scrawny wolf!!
Kagome: Wolf?... Koga?... huh?! *just then Kagome was lifted off of Inuyasha's back*
Koga: Hey Kagome how are you?... *Kagome is in his arms*
Kagome: Koga...
Inuyasha: Evil or Very Mad *he snatched Kagome away from Koga.* What are you doing here wolf?!...
Koga: Making sure my Kagome is okay mutt face!!! Huh? *he looks at Minochi.* Thats weird... who is he?...
Kagome: Oh... thats Minochi he's new to our group...
Koga: Hm... I don't like the look in his eyes... does Inuyasha really trust this guy?...
Kagome: Tell us Koga... *Koga looks at Kagome.* Where did you get that jewel shard?...
Miyu: Jewel shard?... Oh thats right Koga does have two jewel shards...
Kagome: *she looks at Miyu.* Not two but three...
Everyone: Huh?...
Inuyasha: You mean he's the man with the jewel shard?!...
Koga: I found this third jewel shard and I intend on keepin it!!!
Inuyasha: So you got a jewel shard in your arm again?!...
Koga: Yeah and this time its not a fake!!
Kagome: Did Koga steal that shard from that wounded man?...
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:10 am

I don't know that much about the show but i'll join anyways...
Name: Tsuzumi
Bio: Tsuzumi was once a priestess but like the priestess Tsubaki she turned to the path of darkness and became a dark priestess. She was a natural hate for the world. She wants the jewel to increase her evil power.
Apperance: 5'6 blue/purple eyes long light purple hair she wears dark blue priestess clothes.
Personality: She once was a kind hearted person now she is evil and will curse anyone she doent like to their grave.
weapon: Bow -n- arrow,
ability: Spells/curse casting
Side: Evil for now nutural later on
Race: Human
(Sorry for joining so late... I hope its okay...)
---------------------------------------------------

Tszumi was resting on a tree. "So that man with the jewel is dead I see... it was to be expected he wasnt strong willed." She begans to walk in the forest. I guess I could go collect it from his corpse before a demon does. Tsuzumi thought. Just then a snake demon came from the tree and tryed to attack her. Tsuzumi laughed and grabed her bow. "You are a pathetic demon... I shall put you out of your misery." Tszumi shot her arrow and killed the demon. "Ha... it was no match." She then put her bow on her arm and continued to walk following the trail of the shard. this is very intresting... the shard is moving closer to me rather me moving closer to it... does that mean someone has taken it?... If so than who? "Oh... I see there are 5 shards in one place. [Tsukiko's 1, Koga's 3, and Kagome's 1] This is some good news indeed." She smiled to herself as she neared Inuyasha's group and the priestess Tsukiko.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:03 am

((OCC: We all love having a character that starts with "Tsu" in their name xD))
================

Tsukiko stopped in her tracks as the group stopped. She saw as a wolf demon appeared in front of the group.

That wolf demon has 3 shards?! But... he doesn't seem evil. She hid behind a tree once again. She listened to the coversation until she sensed a dark aura nearby. Someone is approaching... The blue haired priestess grabbed her bow and waited patiently to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:48 pm

((Lol yay^^ New characters and a priestess with "Tsu" in her name nontheless^^))

Kagome: *she looks over her shoulder* Huh?!...
Sango: Is something the matter Kagome?...
Kagome: I scense an evil aura close by...
Inuyasha: Evil? As in demon?!...
Kagome: Why do I feel i've faced something like this before?... No this isnt a demon...
Shippo: Its not a demon?!... Then what could it be?!
Kagome: *she looks worried.* Don't know Koga let me ask you something where did you get that third jewel shard?... Huh?... *her hands were grabed by Koga.*
Koga: Don't worry Kagome... whatever is coming this way i'll protect you from it. I love you
Kagome: Why wont he ansewr the question?
Inuyasha: Kagome doesnt need your protection wolf!!!
Minochi: Inuyasha while you are busy being caught in your love triangle... you haven even noticed that we have been followed... *he looks behind them.*
Miyu: Huh?... *she looks at Minochi.* Is that true Minochi?...
Minochi: *he looks at Miyu.* Why don't you ask the priestess for yourself...
Kagome: Huh?! Priestess?... Does he mean Kikyo?...
Inuyasha: Grrr... *he steps in front of Kagome.* Alright enough of your little games!!! Show yourself!!
*The group waited looking around.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:11 pm

Tsukiko sighed and began to reveal herself. She kept her bow by her side due to the dark aura approaching.

"Seems like he has a good sense of hearing. I was hoping the one who can sense the shards of the Shikon Jewel would have noticed I was following first, but I guess I was wrong. Enough with this, introductions will have to wait later." She grabbed an arrow and aimed it towards where she can sense the dark aura. "Reveal yourself!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:36 pm

Kagome:... *she blinks*
Inuyasha: Hm... What are you followin us for?!...
Kagome: Inuyasha... I don't thinks she's an enemy...
Miroku: ...I agree...
Sango: Hm... *she nods*
Minochi:... It seems that we have yet another guest... *he looks past Tsukiko.*
((No really much to say until Kiwynter gets online...))
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Tsuzumi smiled as she appeared from the shadows. "I see so you were the one who did me the favor of bringing me the jewel shard wolf demon." Tsuzumi looked at the priestess Tsukiko. "You... I despise the look in your eye... you have hope writen all over your face... I can fix that!" She reached for a black star that hung around her neck. This group is mainly demons... lets see how they like my spells... Her body starts to glow a black color.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inuyasha rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha rp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next