GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inuyasha rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:04 pm

A dark priestess! she thought keeping the arrow tip pointed at her. "We have to defeat her quickly. Who knows what she can do." She hasn't really dealed with dark priestess that much, but she knows a few things about them. Tsukiko fired her sacred arrow straight at the dark priestess.
=============
Small this time xD
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:16 pm

Sango: She's right... *Sango wasted no time.* Hiraikotsu!!! *she threw her hiraikotsu at the dark priestess.*
Miroku: *he grabs some sutras and throws them at Tsuzumi.* Justice be done!!
Kagome: *she looks at the dark priestess...* that spell... No don't do it!!! *Kagome had senced that the dark priestess was going to send their attacks back at them.*
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:51 pm

The dark priestess smiled to herself as Sango's weapon was sent back at her and the monk's sutra's bounced off her barrier. The only thing that got threw was Tsukiko's arrow. Damn her... she broke threw my barrier!! I shall end her life quickly... She placed her hand on the star again this time her eyes sparkled red when she looked at Tsukiko. "I place my curse apond you, priestess of the full moon..."
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:37 pm

"I missed," she said hoping it would hit her. She pulled out another arrow and aimed it at the dark priestess. Got to hurry before whatever curse she placed upon me activates. She quickly fired the second arrow after finishing her thought.
====
Hmmm... might make another character. Don't know, still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:42 pm

Kagome: *she breaks away from Koga. She then grabs her bow and two arrows from Tsukiko's quiver.* Let me borrow these!! *she aims.* Oh no you don't!!! your not gonna put a curse on us!!! *she shoots the arrow and it breaks the star shaped neckless that the dark priestess's powers was coming from.*

Shippo: She shattered the jewel!!!

Kagome: Now!!... *she aims at the dark priestess.* What do you want with us?!
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:43 am

The dark priestess was furious that Kagome has shattered her jewel. Damn her...!!! She looked at the group. "This is not the last time you'll see me..." She suddenly disappears into thin air. She now was not to far from the village that the group just left. I let my gaurd down thinking the only real threat was that priestess... [Tsukiko] but that other girl... [Kagome] she too has the powers of a priestess... now that Iam awear of that... my next visit will lean more on my side... Tsuzumi thought.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:12 pm

Miyu:...! She disappeared...

Minochi: Its just a trick... she not to far from here...

Kagome: Well its a good thing she's gone.. I think she was trying to put a spell on us... *she looks at Tsukiko.* Here... *she gave her back the arrow she had took.*

Inuyasha: Just how the hell are you? And why were you following us?!...

Kagome: Inuyasha don't be rude... *she looks at Tsukiko.* Sorry... Inuyasha sometimes can't control himself... Im Kagome Higurashi, this is Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Miyu, Koga and Minochi... oh and this is Kirara... Who are you?... *she smiles*

Inuyasha: Hm...! *he has his arms folded.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:36 pm

The dark priestess was gone, but she wasn't far away from the group. She lowered her bow and placed the arrow Kagome gave back in her quiver.

"Thanks. I'm Tsukiko, a priestess who just travels from village to village helping other people and also hunts down the sacred jewel shards. As Kagome can see I hold one jewel shard in my possession." She brought one purified shard of the jewel out. "I've had this for at least a month now, but it seems demons just keep coming after me for this tiny fragment."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:20 pm

Sango: Well thats to be expected. Even the smallest peice could give demons large amounts of power.

Inuyasha: Which is why a human like you shouldnt have that shard...

Kagome: What Inuyasha means is you shouldnt carry it alone... I was thinking... Tsukiko... your a great fighter and we could use another person who can sence the jewel shards aroun here...

Inuyasha: What are you sayin Kagome?!...

Kagome: Sit boy... *Inuyasha falls* So what do you say? Will you come with us?...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:43 pm

"Hmm..." She began to think it over. After a few seconds she placed a smiled on her face. "Guess traveling with other people won't hurt." She looked down at Inuyasha. "Kagome, how did you do that? You just said two words and he just falls flat on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:43 pm

Kagome: Well its just the one word... *she neels down by Inuyasha and showed Tsukiko the neckless.* You see this?... When I say that word the neckless reacts...

Inuyasha: *his face is buried in the ground.* Why do you do this to me?!...

Miyu: *she walks up* Im glad your gonna be traveling with us Tsukiko...

Minochi:... She's just another human...

Miyu: Minochi why would you say that?!...

Minochi: ...*he looks at her then he smiles.* Your right Miyu... I admire priestesses of all kinds...

Koga:...*he looks at Minochi then at Kagome.* Kagome this time with you has been great...

Kagome: Oh...

Koga: But its time for me to get going...

Kagome: Your leaving so soon?...

Koga: Yeah... while we stand around... Naraku is still on the move... *he looks at Inuyasha* Mutt face... My Kagome was almost put under a spell today... make sure it doesnt happen again!!!

Inuyasha: Maybe I can do a better job if you hand over the jewel shards!!!! *he trys to atack Koga.*

Koga: *he jumps up.* No way!!!! *he waves.* See ya Kagome... *he runs off.*

Kagome: There he goes...

Inuyasha: Whats your deal?!... Flirting with him?!...

Kagome: When will you learn Inuyasha?... *sigh* we have bigger things to worry about...

Sango: Yes... the dark priestess...

Minochi: What will we do from here?...

Sango: Huh?... *she looks at Miroku who looks puzzled.* Whats the matter Miroku?...

Miroku: How could I be so foolish?!... *he walks over to Tsukiko.* Priestess... forgive me... *he grabs her hand.* Will you bare my children?...

Shippo: Oh...

Sango: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad GRRRRRR!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:08 pm

Aqua is up in the tress, and he chuckles at what Miroku said, forgetting that he's in hearing and seeing range of the group.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:43 pm

Tsukiko looked over at Sango who was ready to explode. She pulled her hands away and sighed. "Right now I think you shouldn't worry about me," she said pointing to Sango. She backed away and looked over by the trees. She smiled a bit. "I know you're hiding. Come on out..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:07 am

Aqua flew down, and said, "Hmm, I guess I've finally been caught. Hi, I'm Aqua, nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:21 pm

Inuyasha: *he steped in front of Tsukiko* Aqua?!... Your the guy who saved those villagers... *he gets angry* Have you been followin us too?!...

*as Miroku gets slaped Kagome steps in front of Inuyasha.*

Kagome: Hi Aqua... im Kagome...

Inuyasha: Kagome!!!!

Kagome: Theres no need to be mean to him...

Miyu: Kagome's right Inuyasha... *she starts to wave and walk towards Aqua.* Hi im-*she is interrupted by Minochi who pulls her back.*

Minochi: You stay here... *he walks towadrs Aqua.* Why have you been following us?!...

Kagome: Why are you guys beeing so mean?!.... *she looks at Aqua.* Im sorry... their in a bad mood. So tell us... how long have you been around here?...

Sango: *she looks at Tsukiko.* ... Sorry you had to see that... *she looks at Miroku. Then at Aqua.* So who is he?...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Tsukiko laughed a bit after Miroku got slapped. "It's ok. That wasn't the first time someone went up to me and said that." She looked at both Inuyasha and Minochi. "Wow, everyone seems to be in a bad mood." She walked over to Aqua. "Hello Aqua, I'm Tsukiko. It's very nice to meet you," said the priestess placing a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:31 am

Aqua replied, "I've been following you guys because I'm curious to see how your little group turns out. And yea, everyone does..."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:52 pm

Sango: Well Aqua im Sango...

Shippo: And im Shippo!! *he smiles*

Kagome: So Aqua... what are you gonna do from here?...

Inuyasha: *he is standing by Minochi with his arms folded.* What is Kagome doing?!...

Minochi: Inuyasha I think you need to check your woman like I have checked mine...

Miyu: Embarassed What?!...... What does he mean by that?!.... i'll show him... he doesnt control me nor im I his woman... Hi Aqua... im Mi-

Minochi: Miyu!!! *he pulls her back again* Why do you insist on introducing yourself to strangers?!...

Miyu: You didnt say anything when Kagome introduceds us to Tsukiko... why is he any different?!...

Minochi: My place is to check you not Kagome...

Miroku: ... *he walks up to Aqua.* Im Miroku... so what kind of demon are you?... *he tryed to talk over Miyu and Minochi.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:17 pm

Aqua replied, "Well if you cant tell by my wings, I'm a bird demon, and also, I'm thinking of joining your group...."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:15 pm

Kagome: Thats a great idea!!

Miroku: Yes I agree with Kagome.

Sango: As well as I...

Shippo: I agree with those three...

Inuyasha: I don't think so, no way, not likely!!!

Kagome: Hang on just a minute... *she turns to Inuyasha.* SIT!!! *he falls* Just so you know, your not the only one who can control who stays and who goes in this group. That goes for you too Minochi!! If it wasnt for me and Miyu, you wouldnt be here!!!

Minochi: Hm... *he has his arms folded.*

Miyu: Its true!!! Stop being so sturburn Minochi!!! *she pulls away from Mincohi.* Now like ive been trying to say for the last 5 minutes... Im Miyu... its nice to meet you, and welcome to our group. *she smiles*

Kagome: Well said... *she looks at Inuyasha and Minochi.* When did they get so close?... Just a few days ago they were at each others throats... oh well Aqua wil grow on them if they like it or not... *Gasp* Inuyasha... I sence a tanted jewel shard...

Inuyasha: What?!...

Kagome: Its not too far...

Inuyasha: Then why are we standing around gabbing?!... Come on!!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:06 am

She nodded her head. "I agree too. Don't listen to what those two have to say." Tsukiko sensed the tainted jewel too. "Yea, I think we should hurry before it gets far." She held her own jewel shard close and looked over at Aqua. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:42 pm

Aqua replied, "I'm ready at any time."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:51 pm

Kagome: *she gets on Inuyasha's back.* Lets go Inuyasha!!!

Inuyasha: Right!! *he looks at the others.* Lets go!!! *he runs of.*

Sango: *she jumps on Kirara's back along with Miroku. She then looked at Tsukiko.* Are you comming?

Minochi: Lets go Miyu!! *he grabed Miyu and started running.*

Miyu: Wait!! We have to wait for Aqua Tsukiko, Sango and Miroku!!!

Minochi: No we have to hurry to the jewel shard and when we get there i'll take the shard!!

Miyu: Hm... Minochi claims to be good... but he still has some evil demon thoughts... what will he do when he gets the shard?!...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:36 pm

"Yea." She hopped on Kirara's back. She held on tightly keeping the sense of the jewel shard close. "So how did all of you meet up?" Tsukiko said curiously.
------
Nothing to write right now
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:41 pm

Aqua spread his wings and started flying beside Kirara....
----------------------
Nothing to write either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha rp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next