GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inuyasha rp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:35 pm

Miroku: Well priestess we all began traveling to gether a while ago... the only new commers besides you and Aqua are Miyu and Minochi.

Sango: *she nodds* Miyu first, then Minochi soon after.

Miroku: We all had our own reasons... I joined Inuyasha and Kagome because they we're searching for an evil demon...

Sango: Naraku...!!

Miroku: Yes... Naraku is our greates threat... He put the wind tunnel curse on my grandfather... and as such it has been passed down to me... it is my greatest power and yet it is my greatest weakness... for Sango.. its much more grave...

Sango: Naraku minipalated my brother, Kohaku... in the end... Kohaku killed our father and comrades... at the sametime... our entire village was destroyed by demons that Naraku summed... till this day, Kohaku is still under his control.

Miroku: We must do everything in our power to get him back. Some or us... like Miyu, she was once a princess... but because she was tired of the royal life, she left her homeland. And Minochi just cam along because he knows alittle something about Miyu's powers... Secretly... I think he loves her... but he'll never admit to it... And as for Inuyasha...-

Inuyasha: Would you two drop our life stories back there!!! You don't need to tell the whole world why we're friends...

Kagome:... Thats weird...

Inuyasha: Whats the matter kagome?...

Kagome:... I feel the presence of the jewel... but then it stops right here...

Miyu: Thats weird... something for me as well...

Minochi: *he looks at Miyu.* Even you can sence it Miyu?...

Miyu: Yeah...

Minochi: Hm... this feeling... Inuyasha!!
*just then the group was attacked by something.*

Inuyasha: Kagome!!!! *he grabs her and jumps out the way.*
*Kirara grabs Sango, Miroku, and Tsukiko.*

Miyu: Is everyone okay?!...

Kagome: *gasp* Inuyasha!!! I sence the jewel shard!!!

Kagura: *evil laugh*

Inuyasha: Kagura!!!

Kagura: Inuyasha... I see you've added some new friends to your group...

Kagome: Inuyasha Kagura doesnt have the jewel...

Miroku:... If Kagura doesnt have the jewel then is Naraku here?... He's got to be... this is his demonic aura... Listen to me Tsukiko... I need you to find the tanted jewel... when you do shoot it down! Can you do that?!...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:16 pm

"Oh, sorry to hear that..." Soon the group stopped. Tsukiko sensed the shard's presense here too. That's weird..., she thought as Kirara grabs her, Miroku, and Sango. Her eyes glanced at a female demon wearing a kimono. Tsukiko looked at Miroku and nodded. "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:40 pm

Inuyasha: *he puts Kagome down then he pulls out the tetsusaiga.*

Miyu: Minochi... help Inuyasha!!!

Minochi: What for?... Your safe arent you?...

Miyu: It's not about that!!!

*Inuyasha and Kagura began to fight.*

Kagome: *she runs over to Miyu and Minochi.* Minochi please... if you don't help Inuyasha might get hurt...

Minochi: And thats my problem how?...

Inuyasha: Get over here Minochi!!! *he dodges Kagura's attack.*

Kagome: ... *she gasp* there it is... Tsukiko there!!! Shoot right there.. *she grabs an arrow and arches her bow* Please be Naraku!!! GO!!! *she shoots the arrow.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:16 pm

The priestess grabs an arrow from her quiver and nocks her arrow. She aimed it towards the tainted shard. "Right behind you Kagome!" She launched the arrow at the jewel shard.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:37 pm

Miyu: Did they get it?...
*Just then an evil laugh was heared*
Inuyasha: That voice...

Sango: Naraku...

Naraku: Inuyasha... im suprised you were able to find me...

Inuyasha: Hm... well to bad cuz we're here to take you down Naraku!!! *he charges towards Naraku.*

Kagome: It was Naraku... nice going Tsukiko!! *she looks around.* Now we should help Inuyasha...

Minochi: At last... *he looks at Miyu.* Miyu... stay away from this fight!!

Miyu: But I can help-

Minochi: Do not disobey your teacher!!! *he runs towards Inuyasha and past him.* Inuyasha i'll show you how its done!!!

Miyu:... Minochi...

Shippo: Miyu... just wait till they get him...

Miyu: Im just worried... Everyone is fighting so hard... but im just standing here...

Kagura: *she approched Tsukiko* So your one of the new ones... i'll have to take care or you...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:32 am

Aqua then landed and asked, "Hmm, how can I hep?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Kagura: ou can help by dying!!! *she used her dance of blades attack on Aqau.*

Kagome: Oh no!!!... *just then a large group of demons appeared.* Uh?!...

Mirou: Kagome get out of the way... *he grabs his prayer beads and pulls them off.* Wind Tunnel!!!!! *he began to suck up some of the demons. But it was short lived when the simyosho appeared.*

Sango: Miroku don't suck them in... *she prepared herself* Hiraikotsu... uh!!!!! *she threw her hiraikotsu at the demons.*

Kagome: Alright... *she aimed her arrow.* I gotta make it... *she fired the arrow but it went a stray* Uh?!... *a water drop slid down her head.* I missed... *some demons came fro behind her.* Huh?!...

Miyu: *she used many hand sighs* I don't think so!!!! *she created a shikigami attack and it killed the demon behind Kagome. The she smiled* I got em!!

Minochi: *he looks back at Miyu* I told her to stay away...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:53 pm

"Minochi, let Miyu fight. She's a powerful member of the group and you're just not letting battle. We need all the help we can get in this battle." She aimed her arrow at Kagura this time and fired towards her
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:13 pm

Minochi: *he looked at Tsukiko.* I wouldnt mind her fighting if she didnt lose her breath everytime!!! *he pointed to Miyu.*

Miyu: *she was taking deep breathes* Im... okay really... im just glad Kagome is okay...

Shippo: Miyu...!!!

Kagura: *she sees the sacred arrow that Tsukiko shot and she gasps barely avoiding it.* Another priestess?!... This one is strong too... Damn my wind is no match here...

Naraku: *he is floating in his barrier then he looks at Kagura.* Kagura... you know what is to be done!...

Inuyasha: Naraku!!! *he charges towards Naraku with the tetsusaiga only to bounce off the barrier.* Damnit!!...

Naraku: Inuyasha did you really think I would let you hurt me?...

Minochi: Naraku... you wouldnt be talking so tough if you werent inside of that barrier...!

Miroku: Minochi is right... Inuyasha try to bring down the barrier!!!

Inuyasha: Don't you think I tryed that already?!...

Sango: What can we do?!...

Kagura: Kohaku!!!

Sango: Huh?!... *she turns her head slow*

Kagura: Take care of these three...

Kohaku: Sister... *he swings his kusarigama around then he trys to attack Tsukiko.*

Sango: *she runs in front of the attack and blocks it woth her hiraikotsu* Tsukiko... go help Miyu... i'll take care of him...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shadow

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:36 am

Aqua flew at Kagura in his demon form at a high speed..

(Oh, also, btw, wind doesn't really have an effect on birds....)

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoandavatar.proboards56.com
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 am

She looked Sango who was fighting Kohaku. "Alright, be careful Sango." Tsukiko ran over to Miyu, trying to help her. "Miyu, you don't look ok. You're completely out of breathe." Why did one move make her lose her breathe?
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:28 pm

Miyu:... *she looked up at Tsukiko then she smiled* Thanks... Tsukiko I should have known not to use up my strenght like that... But I did it to save Kagome...

Minochi: *he frowns at the sigh of Miyu being in the state that she was in.* she brought it on herself... helpping Kagome when she knows what happens to her in the end.

Kagura: *she smiled* Sorry... we'll have to fight some other time... *she flew off.* If I would have indeed tryed to fight there... I would have been killed...

Naraku: Die Inuyasha!!! *he attacks Inuyasha with with an energy blast.*

Kagome: Inuyasha!!!

Inuyasha: *he jumps out the way.* Damn, that was alittle too close...

Minochi: Inuyasha this is the wrong time to be foolish!!!

Inuyasha: Your one to talk, you havent even tryed to attack him!!!

Minochi: Thats because I wont have to... *he turns to Miyu.* Miyu release your Shionmogoti Blade!

Miyu: *gasp* Shikiumaru's sword?... But if I use it... my energy will be spent... Does he really want me to loose conciseness?!...

Minochi: Miyu!!! Stop standing there!!! Strike down this demon!!!!!

Shippo: No don't do it!!! Remember what happened last time?!...

Miyu: What to do?... I wanna help... *she reaches for the sword.*
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:46 pm

*Meanwhile*

The priestess was puzzled. "Why would a demon want me?... Sure I am a dark priestess... but I still will not be seen talking with those file creatures..." As she was following a girl with white hair, she put her kimono to her nose. "The air in here is sickning... Tell me child how does one so young get amuned to this miasma?" She waited for the girl to answer but when she didnt she just shrugged. After walking past many doors the girl stoped. "Hm?... So he's inside?..." The Girl nodded. "Fine..." She slid open the doors and walked inside she then sat down in front of a man. "So you wanted to see me... Naraku?..."

((Kanami am I messing up your plans?))
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:23 pm

((No you good. I got an idea anyways.))

Naraku: The Dark Priestess Tsuzumi... Tsuzumi... I have a offer that I dought you can refuse... All you have to do is rid me of Inuyasha and his friends... *Kanna showed Tsuzumi Inuyasha and the others fighting Naraku's demon puppet.* So Tsuzumi... what do you think?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha rp   Inuyasha rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha rp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3