GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Tournament

Go down 
+2
inuyasha43
Kanami
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:00 pm

This is a tournament for Anmie Teams. Simple all you have to do is find yourself a partner (if you want to join forces with another user pm them.) then you have to fight your way up to the final round. The only restrictions are you can pick a foe in an anime that hasnt be defeated. Ex. Naraku. Or if you want you can makeup your own anime team.You are to have a team of three. To enter you need:

Names:
Show:
Picture/discribe the person:
Weapon(if made up)
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:39 pm

Names: Dark Magician Girl (I'm usually her in every Anime Tournament I enter)
Show: YuGiOh
Picture/discribe the person: http://site.voila.fr/shiroiryu/Dark_Magician_Girl_7.jpg
Weapon(if made up): Magic, uses Cards too (like Magical Hats)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:40 pm

Cool... ok here is mine...

Name: Sango
Show: Inuyasha
Pic: Anime Tournament Inuyasha-the-secret-of-the-cursed-m
Back to top Go down
R@ch
Jounin
Jounin
R@ch

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:34 pm

Heres Mines
Name:Hinata
Show:Naruto
pic:Anime Tournament Hinata1
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:07 am

Hmmm... just a thought, but should we make another character since we don't have many people signing up for this?
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:16 pm

We could it wouldnt hurt... so are you gonna do it or am I gonna do it? Wait we both could do it...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:02 pm

K, second character...

Name: Colette
Show: Tales of Symphonia The Animation
Picture/discribe the person:
Anime Tournament Colette
Weapon: Chakram, Angel abilities
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:42 am

Alright here is my second^^

Name: Toph
Show: Avatar: The last airbender
Pic: Anime Tournament D5c48fbe-1427-444a-b16d-20df67a6d85
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:43 am

I wasnt gon join but you gave ma an idea Kanami.

Name: Azula
Show: Avatar: The last Airbender
Pic: Anime Tournament D3d68d09-efa4-4581-9b6e-7240e557277
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:26 am

Guess I'll start...
==========

Colette appeard at the Arena happily. She walked over to the Registration Booth to sign up for the tournament.

"Hello, I would like to sign up for this year's tournament," said Colette as the woman smiled back at her.

"Ok, I just need your name and you're in."

"Colette."

The woman placed Colette's name on the list and gave her a pass. "Welcome to the tournament Colette. You're allowed to enter the Training Room, Wait Room, sit by the stands, or just walk around and get to know everyone."

Colette grabbed the pass and smiled. "Thank you." She entered the Waiting Room, placing the pass in her pocket. I wish Lloyd was here to see this, thought Colette as she began to wait patiently for other people to arrive.
============
I'll introduce Magician Girl in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:56 pm

Me next^^
--------------

Toph entered the arena and walked up to the Registration Booth.
Woman behind the booth: Hello there if you wanna join-
Toph: *she interrupts the woman* The names Toph...
Woman: Okay Toph here-
Toph: *she snatches the pass* Thanks i'll hang on to this... I know I can go to the waiting room and all that boring stuff. *she walks off. She then opens the door to the waiting room and she sat down.* Hm... so your entering this tournament?... *she was talking to Colette.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:47 pm

Colette looked over at the young girl. She nodded her head towards her. "Yea, I'm a bit nervous though," she said looking at the tiled ground.

Few minutes later, another girl appeared holding onto a wand. "Another tournament. Wonder how this one is going to be." The female looked like a magician who was mostly in light blue and pink clothing.
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 7:34 am

My characters are

Anime Tournament Shikamarunarath2
Name: Shikamaru Nara
Show: Naruto

Anime Tournament 200px-Kakashi
Name: Kakashi Hatake Anime Tournament Icon_study
Show: Naruto
Back to top Go down
Guero
Chunin
Chunin
Guero

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:21 am

Name:sesshomaru
Show:Inuyasha
Anime Tournament Sesshomaru-1

Name:Vegeta
Show:DBZ
Anime Tournament 1132410326
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:13 pm

Azula looked at her two friends Ty Lee and Mai. "So... this is the place?" "Yes this is where I followed her." Ty Lee replied. "So what are you gonna do now Azula?" Mai asked. " Its ovious... I will enter this tournament. And when I win i'll claim this land for the fire lord." Azula said with an evil smile. "So should we join?" Ty Lee then asked. "No. This is a one womans job." Azula replied, she then walked into the arena and up to a booth. There stood a smiling young girl. "Hello and welcome to this years tournament. To join you must fill out this fourm." The girl said sliding a peice of paper to Azula. "Fill this out for me." Azula gave the paper to Mai then she walked away. Ty Lee looked at Mai. "You heared Azula... fill it out." "I don't think so." Replied Mai giving Ty Lee the paper. "Its just her name... sheesh." Ty Lee filled out the paper and gave it to the girl. " Give this to your friend." The girl repiled. "I will." Ty Lee said she then ran off.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:03 pm

Sango looked at the entrence.

Sango: Well this is it Kirara...
Inuyasha: Are you sure you wanna do this?...
Sango: Yes... it will be fun!
Kagome: We'll cheer you on every step of the way Sango!!
Sango: Hm...*she nodds.*
Sango then walks in and joins the tournament. After she did so she entered the waiting room.

Toph: *she points to Colette* Look... even though we're talking here doesnt mean anything...

Anime charactor: How can you talk tough when you can't see?!...

Toph: *she frowns* Hm... *she makes a hole in the room so you could see the outside. She then pushes the man out.*

Anime charactor: AWWW*he is falling.*

Toph: *She smiles closing up the hold.* Hm...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:56 am

Collete nodded placing a gently smile on her face. "Yea, but at least we're getting to know each other before the tournament starts."

Dark Magician Girl signed up and walked in noticing the hole. "Guess I missed something before I got here." She sighed and walked over to the window. "First time I missed something after all these times I've been entering this tournament." She was a bit shocked only seeing females in the room right now. Hmmm... wonder if any guys will enter. This would be my first all female tournament if no guys entered.
=====================
Let's see... I must have entered an Anime Tournament about more than 10 times and Dark Magician Girl was my character the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:59 pm

Toph:... I guess so... the names Toph.

Sango: ... *she looks at Toph.* If you don't mind me asking... What did that guy mean when he said you couldnt see?... You easly defeated him...

Toph: You girly girls don't know anything... *she stands up.* I maybe blind but I see with earthbending...

Sango: Earthbending?...

Toph: ...Its the ability to move big bolders without using autually touching it.

Sango: Thats something new...
==========================

Yeah... I think Guero has two boys... so should we get this thing started?
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 pm

"Well after watching you beat that guy it seems pretty awesome," said Colette positively. "Oh, I'm Colette."

Magician Girl walked over to the hole. "That guy will now think twice before insulting someone." She looked over at Toph. "You're pretty good Toph. You're one of the people I actually want to fight now," she said smiling. "Name's Dark Magician Girl or Magician Girl for short. My appearance may make me look weak, but I'm pretty tough."
------------------
Go ahead, let's start this.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 pm

Yeah okay!!
===================

Toph: Well you got me there... I have no idea what you look like so, I can't tell if your tough looking...

Sango: Hm...

Announcer: Alright fighters please make your way to the arena!!!
=======================
So how do we tell if who fights who?...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:15 pm

Hmmmm... I just usually pick randomly. Just don't make our characters go against each other.
=====================
Both Colette and Magician Girl walked over to the ring. There were thousands of people watching the tournament live in the stands.

"Wow, this arena is packed!" stated Colette a bit nervous.

"Yep, always is and always will be." She looked at her. "Nervous?"

"A little..."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:38 pm

Okay...
============
Announcer: Alright folks The moment we've all waited for the 2007 anime tornament is about to began. As you can see this yeah we have added a new addition. *he points to a huge t.v like screen.* Alright computer please show us the first match!!!
*The computer scrambled up the peples pic then two pictures appeared.*

Announcer: Alright the computer has spoken... the first match will be...

Azula v. The Blind Bandit

Toph: Azula?!... I didnt know she was here...

Sango: *She walks up.* Good luck Toph...

Toph: ...Yeah... thanks... *she walks into the ring.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:48 pm

Colette smiled. "You'll do great. Don't let her beat you."

"Good luck," Magician Girl said following Colette. Both walked up onto the stands and sat down in a chair. "So, who you think will win?"

"Toph is strong. She has to win."

"We don't know about this other person remember that."

"Oh yeah..." Colette looked worried now.
================
I meant like don't make my characters fight each other or yours or other people.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:54 pm

Yeah I know... but anyways I had a request... Ki wants to fight Toph cuz she thinks Azula is way stronger...
=====================
Sango: I hope Toph will win... but im not sure... *she looks at Azula.* That girl looks tough...

Inuyasha: I could beat her...

Sango: *she looked at Inuyasha* ... But you don't even know what she can do...

Inuyasha: Don't matter...

Toph: *she points to Azula* Look its princess hot head!!! You ready to lose?!...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:37 pm

Magician Girl looked back at Sango and Inuyasha. "Let me guess, the guy thinks we can defeat everyone right?"

Colette shouted, "c'mon Toph, you can beat her!" Though she knew nothing about Azula, she would just cheer for Toph no matter what since she was the first person to talk to here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Tournament
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: