GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Tournament

Go down 
+2
inuyasha43
Kanami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Anime Tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:01 am

Kakashi:*putting away book* "Ok Colette just start fighting whenever your ready."

===================================================

(I wanna fight)

Last edited by on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:23 pm

(*glares at CNM* Kanami is the offical Announcer of this tournament. She starts the matches so you can be patient. Heehee, sorry if it sounds mean, but my legs hurt right now)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:25 pm

((*folds arms* Well I don't wanna start it yet... *Looks around.* Alright I guess i'll start it. ^^))

Announcer: Alright, fighters... get ready... FIGHT!!! *he ran out the ring.*

Sango: Go Colette!!! You can do it!!

Toph: *She was standing by the ring so she could "see" the match.* Knock em off his feet!!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:38 pm

"And now the battle begins." Magician Girl folded her arms and smiled. "Let's go Colette!"

Colette ran towards Kakashi while grabbing a third Chakram. "Grand Chariot!" She threw the Chakrams towards him.
--------------------------------
Grand Chariot - Colette throws her 3 Chakrams in a 60 Degree arc, and upon contact,
lightning strikes from above.
Giving you info since you won't know what the attacks are if you haven't played the game ^^,
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:30 pm

((Yeah thats really helpful. ^^))

Sango: You see that?!...

Inuyasha: There's nothing special about it... *he had his arms folded but he continued to watch the match.
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:30 am

Kakashi quickly dodged the lightning, "Wow your stronger than you look, but its still not enough *hand signs* Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!"

A huge dragon made of water rushed forward at Colette.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:02 am

Angel wings appeared behind Colette's back and she flew into the air, dodging the dragon. "That was close," she replied as the dragon disappeared. She began to pray while chanting something. "Angel Feathers!" About 10 feathers started to float down then quickly speeded at Kakashi.

-----------
Angel Feathers - A solumn prayer brings feathers flying into the enemy,
dealing Light-type damage
Colette with angel wings - Anime Tournament - Page 3 Toscolettespritebywaterzl8
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:05 pm

Inuyasha: Uh?!...

Sango: You see that she can fly!!!

Kagome: She's like an angel...

Inuyasha: A what now?... *he looked confused.*

Toph: *she was frowning.* Great... whats going on?!...
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:15 am

Shikamaru: Woh! She's flying! Kakashi needs a whole new plan now. I didnt even see that coming.

Kakashi: *takes out kunia and knocks some feathers but is hit by one* Impressive, she now has a slight advantage beeing in the air, but if I knock her down its just a harder fall. *hand signs* Ice Style: White Whale Jutsu *a huge white whale made of ice appaered and headed straight for Colette*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:13 am

(That's an actual Justu he uses!?)

Colette embraced for impact as the whale hit her. She fell to the ground once the Justu was over. "Oww... I knew I should of used Damage Guard." Some of her clothes had a small cut or was some what torn. She began to pray once more. "Judgement!" Rays of light from the heavenly sky began to hit the entire ring.
-----------
Judgement -Columns of Light strike from the Heavens, striking the entire battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:03 pm

Announcer: And look at that attack!!! I bet that will pack a punch!!!

Sango:...I hope Colette didnt get hurt too bad...

Kagome: *she nodds* Yeah...

Inuyasha: This other guy is really giving it all he's got! Your friend should give up...

Sango: *she glared at Inuyasha.*
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:16 am

The light rays struck Kakashi blasting him back, "She is using moves even I haven't seen before," he pulls out scrolls, "But I have back up."

Kakashi makes a cut in his hand with a kunia, opens the scroll, and performs the handsigns, "Summoning Jutsu! Summoning: Earth Release: Tracking Fang Technique" Eight ninken, ninja-dogs, come out of the ground and grab onto Colette with thier teeth and claws.

Kakashi removed the headband from his left eye revealing his sharingan, "Prepare to meet my one and only original jutsu," he starts to gather the lightning-based chakra in his hand, "LIGHTNING BLADE!" He runs toward Colette with his jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:01 pm

Announcer: Whoa!!! Kakashi has removed his head band!!! This fight is heating up!!!

Sango: Oh no!!!

Toph: Uh?!... That doesnt feel good... Colette is in danger!!!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:04 pm

“Damage Guard!” Colette shouted as a green barrier covered her. As Kakashi hit the shield, Colette felt the electricity hitting the shield. Some of the electricity was hitting her as she continued to use the shield. Once the attack ended, Colette let the shield down. She was losing a lot of energy and fast.

"Inuyasha is right for once. I don't want to admit it, but I don't think she is strong enough for Kakashi. She is near the last of her energy." She can’t take it any longer. She might only have enough energy to perform a few more attacks. Poor girl.., thought Magician Girl frowning.

The dogs disappeared. There were teeth marks on both her legs, her arms, and her left shoulder. Blood seemed to drip slowly from her arms. Colette was struggling now. She began to cast another spell, but during this, she began to sing. The song was 30 seconds long then came from her voice, "Holy Judgment!" Both her attack and defense rose as Judgment rain upon the ring once more, this time with even greater damage.
-------------
Damage Guard - Reduces damage taken from magic and physical Attacks dramatically while the shield is up.

Holy Song - Raises their Defense and Attack powers.

Holy Judgment - A combination of Holy Song, and the damaging lights of Judgment.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:13 pm

Kagome: That song... its so beautful...

Sango:... I hope she doesnt faint from loosing too much blood.

Toph: Her heart beat is raising... and she doesnt seem like she can hold out much longer...

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:04 am

Kakashi was once again blasted back by the extremely bright lights, "These lights are stronger than before," he said getting up from the ground, "this must be her last resort attack."

Shikamaru who was surprisingly not asleep was talking aloud to himself, "This Colette seems to be near the end of her rope, Kakashi only needs to come up with some sort of final blow."

*hand signs*"Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu!" Kakashi disappeared into the ground and reappeared pulling Colette down into the earth.

Kakashi was crouched down in front of her, "All right time to sleep," he said as the sharingan eye gazed into Colette's eyes.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:56 am

Colette looked away from Kakashi. "No, I won't," she said struggling her way out. After a few minutes she was able to free one arm and hand. After that, she was able to free the rest of her body. Colette slowly stood up and gave a smile towards Kakashi. "Thank you Kakashi. This was a great experience... for me." Colette closed her eyes and fell to the ground.

"Oh no, Colette!" shouted Magician Girl.
------------------
Battle 2 has finally ended! xD
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:04 pm

Sango: Uh?!...

Toph: *sigh* She lost...

Sango: Kirara go help... *Kirara flew down to the ring and grabed Colette, putting her on her back.*

Announcer: Wow!!! That was a great match lets give it up for our winner, Kakashi!!!!!
*the crowd went wild.* Lets not forget about Colette she gave it her all, give it up for her too!!! *The crowd cheered* Alright now its time for the next match...
Sango
vs
Hinata

Kagome: *she smiles* Its Sango's turn!!!

Sango: *she looked at Kirara after she had put Colette down.* Kirara... are you ready?...

Kirara: *she noded.*
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm

"Good luck Sango!" Dark Magician Girl said. She took out a Red Potion and pulled the cork out. "This should help you Colette." She tilted the potion over as the red potion poured into Colette's mouth. She helped her shallow it, placing the cork back on the potion. "She should be ok. Colette just needs to get some rest. Now I got something else to get off my mind." She glanced over at Kakashi, furious. "That attack you were going to use on Colette, that lightning attack. Tell me, would that have killed her if she didn't guard herself?"
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:42 am

Even though the crowd was going wild Kakashi could careless, he simply found a door on the side and went up the stairs to his seat next to Shikamaru.

As he was about to sit Magician Girl asked him if his attack could have killed her.

"You mean Lightning Blade," he said, "it has been known to kill occasionally and it might have, I guess I just got a bit to intense but she was probably trying to do the same thing to me with that Judgement Light or whatever it was." He then returned to his seat next Shikamaru.

"I saw you had to use your Sharingan for that one," Shikamaru said to Kakashi, "She must have been a tough opponent."

"Yes," Kakashi answered, "but I was able to defeat her and know a new battle will begin and Hinata Hyuga is in it."
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:50 pm

Magician Girl grinned. "What are you talking about?! Colette is way to kind to take an innocent's life. But you were willing to do anything, even kill her just to move onto the next round. What kind of person is that!?"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:57 pm

Kagome: *she stands up.* She's right!!

Inuyasha: Kagome?...

Kagome: I may not know her that well, but she's a kind hearted person. How could you be so heartless?!...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:21 pm

(*hits CNM on the head* Hurry up! Anyway, I don't think Hinata will battle. The user has replied to the tournament yet.)
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:43 pm

((I sent a pm to Rach... if she doesnt want to battle we'll move on...))
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:00 am

"Its not that I was trying to get to the next round," Kakashi said to Magician Girl, "I consider it more along the lines of self-defense. Tell me Dark Magician Girl would you not have given your all when she was using that Judgement Light thing."

"Typical girls," said Shikamaru, "Its ok for one of thier friends to go all out but as soon as a guy does it he is evil." He looks at Magician Girl, "In battle people die, its not pretty but they do you just have to put up with it when they do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Tournament
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: