GTX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTX

The Site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Tournament

Go down 
+2
inuyasha43
Kanami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

Number of posts : 2781
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Anime Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:44 pm

Sango: You guessed it...

Inuyasha: *he balls up his fist* What did you say?!... I could take you on too!!!

Sango: Settle down Inuyasha...

Miroku: Yes its not good to be so hasty... huh?... *He looked at DMG.* An unknown beauty... *he grabs her hand* Will you bare my children?...

Sango: Grrrrr.....!!!!
====================
We can't do much until Kiwynter gets online... should we wait or skip the match?...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

Number of posts : 1438
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:20 am

We wait... *sighs*
----------------------
Magician Girl grinned. "Ummm... yea, if I were you I would start running before that woman behind you kills you," she said pulling her hands away from Miroku.

Colette was scared for a moment. She didn't like the monk too much. "Is.... he always like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:24 am

Miroku: *he turns around slowly only to get slapped causing him to fly to the next bleacher.*

Sango: Hm...

Shippo: Idiot... *he loots at Colette* Yeah pretty much...

Inuyasha: Miroku will flirt with anything that moves... *he folds hi arms*
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:20 am

((Alright Kanami Toph is goin down!!!))

Ty Lee and Mai looked on from the crowd. "Up with fire down with earth!!!" Ty Lee yelled. "Your not serious are you?..." Mai asked Ty Lee. "Of course I am..." Ty Lee said. Azula walked into the ring and before the ref could start the match she began to bend lightning in the air. Then she shot it at Toph.
Anime Tournament - Page 2 Azulalightning

Ty Lee smiled. "Go Azula!!!!" She cheered.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:20 pm

The referee ran out the ring screaming.

Toph: Uh?!... *she creates an earthsheild and hid behind it as the lighting hit the sheild instade of her. She then made then made the ground like quick sand under Azula's feet.* How can you avoid me if you can't move?!...

Sango: Would you look at that... she's winning!!

Inuyasha: Yeah yeah... I could beat her... all she's doing is making quick sand...

Kagome: Yeah but she's making it impossible for that girl to move...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:11 pm

The magician looked over at Azula's friends. "Guess she has friends cheering her on." The ring lite up as Magician Girl turned her attention back to the battle and saw lightning appear from Azula "Lightning wielder, a lot of people usually wield lightning today. Well, I mean I've seen a lot of people wield it."

Colette smiled. "Toph has her trapped in quick sand! It has to be over now."

"Can't count anyone out yet Colette. We don't know what else Azula can do."
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:08 am

Late as usual Kakashi and slacker ninja Shikamaru finally arrive at the tournament.

Kakashi: "Well Shikamaru it seems as if we are a bit late"

Shikamaru: "Tell me again why Im here with you this is such a drag"

Kakashi: "Your here to help me represent the Leaf Village in a tournament, I wanted someone smart so they gave me you"

Shikamaru: "Whatever just sign us up already"

They walk up to the registration booth where an extra chiper attendent was sitting. "Good day sirs how may I help you?"

"My name is Kakashi Hatake and this is Shikamaru Nara *Kakashi points and Shikamaru gives a half-sigh half-grunt to lazily acknowledge his name* we are here for the tournament."

The attendent became not as chipper now "Why are you so late then hmmm, I have half a mind to not sign you up but I am nice so here *she gave them the papers* A match has already started just to let you know.

They walk to the bleachers and watch as Toph and Azula fight.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:16 am

Magician Girl saw two more characters walk over to the bleachers. Late? Can't believe they just let them in, she thought sighing a bit. "Colette, see those two new people."

She looked over and nodded. "Yea, I guess we finally have boys fighting now. This is going to be difficult if I have to fight that older ninja." She pointed him out to Dark Magician Girl.

"True..." She folded her arms and continued to watch the battle.
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:51 am

Shikamaru: It looks like we're stuck fighting girls throughout this whole tournament *He leans back in chair as to fall asleep*

Kakashi: Its not that bad Shikamaru, girls are very interesting *Pulls out his book and begins to read*

======================================================================================================== I forgot to put this before but everyone should know my ninjas weapons; shurikins, kunias, exploding tags, food pills, wire, trench knife(Shikamaru only), and several Jutsus, etc.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:57 am

Magician Girl grinned over hearing their conversation. "What's so wrong about fighting girls?!" She was angry and was about to yell at Shikamaru, but Colette held her back.

"Please don't fight him. Wait until you fight him in the ring," she said holding onto Dark Magician Girl's arm.

She sighs and sits back down. "Fine... hope I go against him in the first round now." She glanced back at them then looked away angrily.

"Good, maybe you'll get your wish," Colette said trying to get Magician Girl excited again.

"I hope I do. That boy will be taught a lesson that there are girls that are stronger than himself."
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:31 pm

*Toph then made the ground soild and made the patch that Azula was in levitate.* Ha!! Get out of this fire princess!!!
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:08 pm

Azula placed a smile on her face. "No problem..." She then made the earth crumble and she fell to the ground. She then shot bolts of lighting at Toph. Watching in the crowd Ty Lee was going crazy. "Down with the earth kingdom!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:40 pm

Toph gracefully dodged the lighting, but in her mind it was harder than it looked.
Toph: Thats it... I can see with vibrations... you can see with your eyes... *she started to whip up a cover making it imposible to see.

Crowd: BOO WE WANNA SEE TOO!!!!!!

Sango: *she looked at Magician Girl and Colette* She really doesnt care much for the crowd much does she?...
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:53 am

Magician Girl shook her head. "All that matters is just winning right now. These two must know each other so they won't care what the crowd thinks."

"Even if the crowd can't see, it was a pretty good idea," Colette added as more people in the crowd began to complain. "Why don't they understand what she's doing?"
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:51 am

Shikamaru woke up at all the loud booing, "Whats going on?"

Kakashi, who was a bit more interested now: "Because she 'sees' though her 'earth-bending' she wiped up a sandstorm to blind her opponent"

Shikamaru:"And the crowd is booing because they cant see? How bothersome, who cares if we cant see the fight as long as we see the outcome."

Kakashi:"Yes but I would still like to see each of thier fighting styles"
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:48 pm

Ty Lee was mad. "That little Earthbender is cheating!!!" She said angerly. "So... what should we do about it?..." Mai asked like she could care less. Ty Lee looked at Mai. "We should go help... since we can't be seen..." She said with a sneeky smile. Mai looked at her friend. But wouldnt that be cheating?..." Mai replied. Ty Lee then frowned. "That earthbender is cheating!!! Azula can't even see..." "Azula can handle it..." Mai said while crossing her legs.

Azula was looking around the ring trying to find Toph. "Come on out!!! You can't hide forever!!!" She said as she started bending lighting and shooting it blindly around the ring.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:58 pm

Lightning began to shoot randomly. It shot into the sky, the ring, even the crowd.

"WOAH! She just shooting her lightning without caring about people's safey."

"Yea. Guess that's how she is," Magician Girl said as more lightning began to shoot randomly.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 pm

Toph: Face it *she began to bend the earth under Azula's feet so everywhere she steped the earth would lift up.* You've lost this match!!! *she then bended another earthpike that came from behind Azula pushing her out the ring.*
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:35 am

Kakashi:*looking at lightning bolts flying everywhere* Better hope none of that hits us Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: That girl has gone crazy. And why is she shooting lightning in the air? If the blind girl uses earth powers she should just go in a 360 degree circle around herself. Girls are so crazy.
Back to top Go down
kiwynter
Student
Student
kiwynter

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:39 pm

((lol alright gurl you win. Earth is better than Fire...))

Azula was thrown from the ring, she tryed to get up but was too weak. Ty Lee looked at the dirt cloud. "So... do you think Azula won?..." She asked. "I don know... for the uptenth thousand time!" Mai replied. Ty Lee frowned. "I was just asking!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:10 pm

((Yeah!!! EARTHBENDING STYLE!!!!!!!! *Thanks Katara^^*))

Toph: *when she heard the thud of Azula falling out the ring she smiled.*

Crowd: Booo!!!!!

Toph: Oh right... *she stumped and the cover was gone.*

Announcer: *he looks around.* I guess its safe to say... your winner... THE BLIND BANDIT!!!!!!

Crowd: Yeah!!!!!! BB BB BB BB *they chanted.*

Sango: She actually won!! *she smiled.*

Announcer: Well folks that was a good bending match *mumbles* Despite the fact we couldnt see... *Talks regular* Alright its time for the next match... *he looks at the jumbo screen. Everyone's (Except Toph) picture flashed fast on the screen until two faces where selected.* Alright folks the next match has been desided!!!
Colette
v.
Kakashi

Announcer: Would the fighters please come to the ring NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:14 pm

Colette smiled. "Way to go Toph! You won!!"

Magician Girl clapped. "That was amazing. You showed her Toph!"

Everyone turned their attention to the announcer as the next battle was being chose randomly. Colette's heart started to beat faster as she saw her name appear. It was Colette vs Kakashi. "Oh no, you mean I have to fight now?" she said worried.

Magician Girl looked over at her. "You'll be fine Colette. Just do your best ok."

She gulped and stood up, walking over to the ring. I'll be ok. I'll just do my best even if I lose.
Back to top Go down
Kanami
Sannin
Sannin
Kanami

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:46 am

Toph: *she smiled as she walked out of the ring and when she passed Colette she hit her on the arm.* Good luck!... I'll be cheering for ya. Beleave it or not I heared everything you and Magician Girl said. I think I should I should return the favor... Even though we're gonna be opponets. Don't worry your gonna win.

Sango: Well I'll be... Toph won. *she sat down next to Inuyasha and the rest of the group.* So its Colette's turn now?...

Kagome: Hm... *she nodds* I wonder when you'll get your turn.

Miroku: Whoever Sango has to fight, im sure it will be good. Plus she's gonna give them a run for their money.*he smiles then they looked at the ring waiting for the match to start.*
Back to top Go down
captainnerdman
Student
Student
captainnerdman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:44 pm

Kakashi stands when he hears his name, "Oh, I guess its my turn." begins to walk down to the areana

Shikamaru stops him, "Becareful Kakashi we dont even know what she can do"

"Thats the fun of it Shikamaru," Kakashi said almost happily, "Besides she seems very timid all I have to do is scare her a bit and I'll have a chance" Kakashi then dissapeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared in the areana reading his book.

Random Crowd person: "YOU PERV! YOUR ABOUT TO FIGHT AND YOUR READING THAT!?!"
Back to top Go down
inuyasha43
Sannin
Sannin
inuyasha43

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:02 pm

"Thanks Toph." Colette walked onto the ring and faced Kakashi. She took out the Chakrams she carried and held them tightly.

"You'll win Colette! Don't be scared of your opponent," Magician Girl said trying to cheer Colette up.

Colette was still scared a bit. This was her first tournament and she wants to give it her all. "Alright, I'm sorry Mr. Kakashi, but I have to beat you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Tournament   Anime Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Tournament
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTX :: Rp World-
Jump to: